So many idiots here want war with Russia

Many people on Russian Social Media criticize Putin in strongest words without any consequence. In the West, anyone who expresses slightest disagreement with Progressives is cancelled.
I guess you must have missed all the Russian critics protesting Putin‘s actions that have been jailed…not mentioned others who expressed negative views of Putin and ended up dead.

I guess you must have missed all the Russian critics protesting Putin‘s actions that have been jailed…not mentioned others who expressed negative views of Putin and ended up dead.
I do follow Russian language media and Social Media. Russian is my first language.

A few of President Putin's critics have been jailed. It is much easier to be cancelled in the Progressive West then in Russia.

I do follow Russian language media and Social Media. Russian is my first language.

A few of President Putin's critics have been jailed. It is much easier to be cancelled in the Progressive West then in Russia.
I would disagree strongly.

First off, who in the US, has been “canceled”?

My knowledge is limited to what I have read mostly on Social Media. From what I have read it seems, like tens of thousands of people lost careers for disagreeing with Progressives.

In Russia since USSR, perhaps a few tens of people (not tens of thousands!) have been punished for opposing President Putin.

My knowledge is limited to what I have read mostly on Social Media. From what I have read it seems, like tens of thousands of people lost careers for disagreeing with Progressives.

In Russia since USSR, perhaps a few tens of people (not tens of thousands!) have been punished for opposing President Putin.
If you can’t say who…only a vague tens of thousands…it isn’t verifiable. There are no US laws canceling people. The only thing close to it would be during tbe McCarthy era, where people really were canceled, lost their jobs, were black listed, etc. THAT was cancelation.

Forum List

Back