So many idiots here want war with Russia

Do you schmucks have any idea what you’re taking about ??

Putin is a thug and a gangster but you want war over a big chunk of Eastern Ukraine ??

Putin won’t attack any nato nations and won’t dare to go into central Ukraine

I continue to read posts by imbeciles who want war
. Ukraine was an ally of Nazis
You are fos. Nobody wants war with Russia. Only imbeciles raise strawman and launch their case based on a lie.

These morons are all programmed by the MSM.
Putin bad. Ukraine good. Defend Ukraine at all costs!

Ukraine’s main party opposition leader is locked up. All media is state controlled. Yet Biden lectures us on how precious Ukraine “democracy” is.

Ukraine spent years paying off Biden with nearly $100 million. He is bought and paid for, so we will be involved not matter what.

As Tucker pointed out today:
Putin isn’t calling us white supremacists or Nazis.
Putin isn’t forcing us to get an experimental vaccine that we don’t need.
Putin isn’t trying to get us fired from our jobs.
Putin isn’t giving China our manufacturing jobs.
Putin isn’t taking away our freedoms in the name of security or health.

Biden and the Democrats are. They are the biggest threat to Democracy.
You don't know what you are talking about. Ukraine needs foreign investment, but they need to clean up their reputation for corruption to attract foreign investment. That was US foreign policy backed by the EU and the UN.

Putin is a thug and a gangster but you want war over a big chunk of Eastern Ukraine ??

Well at least you have something more important to worry about now. ;)

I don't want war with anyone but if Russia starts with major war atrocities then the world, including us, must respond.

Human sanctity on large scales MUST BE PROTECTED no matter where

So was Japan. Would you support China invading modern day Japan?

Did you forget that Ukraine voluntarily gave up their nukes with assurance from the West that we would defend them from attacks such as this?

Guess we fooled them again. They should have known better
1645905538893.png

China and Russia will take the weakest countries they can until the United States, Europe, Japan, Australia, India, and whoever else decides enough is enough.

I expect Taiwan to fall under China rule shortly. After that the two superpowers will sit back and wait a year or two as they consolidate and test the waters. If China isn't attacked during that time I expect China to take the Philippines and Indonesia when they're ready... If China is attacked at that time they'll retaliate by attacking Japan.

*****SMILE*****

:)

View attachment 607411

China and Russia will take the weakest countries they can until the United States, Europe, Japan, Australia, India, and whoever else decides enough is enough.

I expect Taiwan to fall under China rule shortly. After that the two superpowers will sit back and wait a year or two as they consolidate and test the waters. If China isn't attacked during that time I expect China to take the Philippines and Indonesia when they're ready... If China is attacked at that time they'll retaliate by attacking Japan.

*****SMILE*****

No better Time for dictators with aspirations

No better Time for dictators with aspirations

1645907808395.png

But! But!! The progressives Democrats assure us we're all friends and one big happy family so we should trust each other, composing a great global community.

*****SMILE*****

These morons are all programmed by the MSM.
Putin bad. Ukraine good. Defend Ukraine at all costs!

Ukraine’s main party opposition leader is locked up. All media is state controlled. Yet Biden lectures us on how precious Ukraine “democracy” is.

Ukraine spent years paying off Biden with nearly $100 million. He is bought and paid for, so we will be involved not matter what.

As Tucker pointed out today:

Biden and the Democrats are. They are the biggest threat to Democracy.
Can your love affair with an authoritarIan dictator get any more blatant? You guys need a room, or maybe just move to Russia and see how far your rights go,

Can your love affair with an authoritarIan dictator get any more blatant? You guys need a room, or maybe just move to Russia and see how far your rights go,
1645908392188.png

If the United States treats ordinary citizens like Canada just did we won't have to....... Oh wait! There were two female protestors where murdered January 2021 by the Capitol police and those fences are going back up around the Capitol.

*****SMILE*****

View attachment 607462

If the United States treats ordinary citizens like Canada just did we won't have to....... Oh wait! There were two female protestors where murdered January 2021 by the Capitol police and those fences are going back up around the Capitol.

*****SMILE*****

No one was murdered by the Capitol Police, the conspiracy theories keep on growing.

If only we had a leader like Putin.

Why do you keep claiming we “love authoritarian dictator”? Grow up.

Forum List

Back