So many places saying you can't enter without proof of vaccination.

There is no AIDS pandemic, nor a vaccine to inoculate against it as is the case with Covid.
Retroviral (including HIV-1) elements can integrate into the coronavirus genome, so all wetbacks should be tested for both before entering. Better still kick JoeXi and his sleep-up out and close the border.

Honest ones are available for free.

Reminds me of the counterfeiter who invested heaving in creating very convincing fake pennies.

I didn't have Covid so the risk of the shot was lower than the risk of getting covid and I got the shot.

But for someone who had it, the risk isn't worth it for a piece of paper because the Democrats are dicks and forcing people with natural immunity to get the shot anyway. I'd pay $150 to not take a vaccination I don't need in a heartbeat.

Democrat strategy

- People who don't need the shot will get them
- And if you did you will still wear a mask that doesn't work

It's the party you chose

Last edited:
Grampa Murked U
Will be great to watch many blacks and whites really riot soon as they refuse the vaccine
. States have the power to force mandatory vaccinations

I didn't have Covid so the risk of the shot was lower than the risk of getting covid and I got the shot.

But for someone who had it, the risk isn't worth it for a piece of paper because the Democrast are being a dicks and forcing people with natural immunity to get the shot anyway. I'd pay $150 to no take a vaccination I don't need in a heartbeat.

Democrat strategy

- People who don't need the shot will get them
- And if you did you will still wear a mask that doesn't work

It's the party you chose
Your hyper-partisan rage is being replaced by more and more Republican politicians abandoning their ideological dogma and now respecting public health experts.

LordBrownTrout
You would be better to move states than spend life in prison !!
Based on prior USSC rulings- each state can have mandatory vaccination or force you to be excluded from life

Your hyper-partisan rage is being replaced by more and more Republican politicians abandoning their ideological dogma and now respecting public health experts.

Whoa, I hit a nerve, damn, schmidlap lost it! Throwing things and cursing. Damn don't kick the dog. Calm down, seriously, you're going to have a coronary

Forum List

Back