So much for "all courts threw out Trump's vote fraud cases." No, 2/3 of his cases WON

justaschmuck9

Platinum Member
Aug 1, 2022

I don't even want to hear from people who say Mr Tax and Spend Dementia-man won... Save it. Math may not have been my subject of choice in school but it doesn't take a math genius to see that there is no way the faker won (facts like: Trump got [I have heard] 10 million more votes than in '16.. etc)

No way were there that many valid votes for Mr Do Nothing Stay in the Basement "Campaigner"

I don't even want to hear from people who say Mr Tax and Spend Dementia-man won... Save it. Math may not have been my subject of choice in school but it doesn't take a math genius to see that there is no way the faker won (facts like: Trump got [I have heard] 10 million more votes than in '16.. etc)

No way were there that many valid votes for Mr Do Nothing Stay in the Basement "Campaigner"
I guess that settles it. Trump is the prez. :laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg: ;)

I thought Trump only molested adult women? Of course he did oogle at those young pageant contestants.
meanwhile, being sold out to China means nothing to

you dimrats in the mini-swamp (the one who support whole-heartedly the behemoth swamp in DC. Oh wait... it's not a swamp, it's a sewer)

something like 60% of Americans say it was rigged/stolen

But I guess they're all just a bunch of retards..

and liars of course

anyone who believe something ohter than what cnn spouts is a liar... :rolleyes: freaking please..

I wonder what it is about Trump the liberals dislike so much?

He saved the children? (Roe demise)

that's probably it

Forum List

Back