So Much for Blacks Running From Biden

Democrats need to start talking about what they have done.
You mean homeless encampments, 10 million illegal immigrants ruining our cities, crime through the roof and no bail requirements for any of the criminals?

But you guys can go ahead and keep talking about the stock market while most of the nation who dont even own stocks are paying through the nose at the grocery store. :dunno:

This is 100% correct. And empty symbolism, is all that Blacks ever got.

For example, Kamala recently celebrated Black people's chance at a better American future --by hosting a Hip-Hop 50yr celebration in her backyard at her WashDC mansion... where she brought out a few half-Black celebs and some White HISP celebs to help with the bamboozlement.

Meanwhile... she celebrated White HISP illegal imms, this way:

You are correct!
All while Blacks like IM2 do not care to address the Democrat's refusal to change. He is too busy being like, Roland Martin, out trying to convince Blacks that in exchange for you all's vote --you all should be okay with receiving only some shelter, on the Democrat's plantation.

You're wrong. Furthermore, all you want is enough blacks to not vote democrat so republicans can gain power. Bbidens record has been goood and trump was the one who shorted black businesses. Blacks are in leadershhip at every level in the Democratic Party. When blacks started getting into the same position in the Republican Party after slavery, white Republicans started the Lilly White Movement. Democrats and have not done that annd we are allowing white propaganda to make us give up what wee havve fought for 60 years to get. Blacks are not the only minority group who faces white racism and some of us need to sto actiinng like the Democratic parrty ignores us if we don't get everytthing we want. Native Americans are murdered by police more than we are, hispanics are murrdered by police about as much as we are, these groups wanted police reform too.

Biden has created the lowest black unemployment in history.. He has put more black judges in court than any presiident.. That's a very serious and monumental accomplishment. Thesee are just 2 things Biden has done to help blacks..

There is no democrat plantation white boy. But there are white boys who try gasliighting blacks because they thiinnk we''re stupid.

Lol. You should research dumb Joe’s long racist past. Your adherence to the D Party is rather slavish.
I've done the research. If he was practicing racism right now your post would make sense. I won't be leaving the Democratic Party because some white racist Republican tries to gaslight me about Democrats. Any parrty that believes in states rights is not the party for black people.

This guy speaks the truth. Democrats need to start talking about what they have done. We hear Republicans talking all the time.

Go MF'ing Brag! Plies Calls Out Biden/Harris For Not Bragging About Accomplishments​

22% now back Trump, Simp.

I've done the research. If he was practicing racism right now your post would make sense. I won't be leaving the Democratic Party because some white racist Republican tries to gaslight me about Democrats. Any parrty that believes in states rights is not the party for black people.
So you forgive Joe’s racist past. How kind of you. You apparently put party above your valves.

Last edited:
I've done the research. If he was practicing racism right now your post would make sense.
He is exactly practicing Racism, right now.
Look at how his Administration keeps leaving Blacks in the cold these days/keeps putting White HISP illegal imms in front of Black citizens. Let me know if you need links to proof that TODAY there are Black people protesting in Dem-run cities... protesting and outraged over how Biden-Harris are giving away their neighborhoods to White HISP illegal imms being dropped off there. And given money given good foods and 'nice shelters' etc which the Black residents do not have.

Please stop telling lies, in order to protect Biden and your plot on the Democrat's plantation.

I won't be leaving the Democratic Party because some white racist Republican tries to gaslight me about Democrats.
You won't be leaving, no matter what. You hate Black people. So you keep trying to get them to accept only symbolism only gestures of love, from Democrat politicians.

Look at how many posts you have in the forum --yet none of them, nope not even one, features you bragging about the goodies Biden-Harris have given Blacks which are on-par with the goodies we can CLEARLY point to them giving White HISP illegal imms.

all you want is enough blacks to not vote democrat so republicans can gain power.
All I want, is Black America to get something in exchange for their vote --for the first time since 1972!!

You hate that idea.

Bidens record has been goood and trump was the one who shorted black businesses.
Post proof. Verify your claim. Validate your stance. Provide links to Trump shorting Black business.
Then provide a link to where you can rationalize show how when Trump gave more money to HBCU than Obama-Biden gave, it was really just Trump showing his hatred for Black people.

Biden has created the lowest black unemployment in history...
hehe

FACT CHECK: Trump Touts Low Unemployment Rates for ...​

1706907645245.png
NPR
https://www.npr.org › 2018/01/08 › fact-check-trump-to...

Jan 8, 2018 — Trump is right that African-American unemployment hit a record low in December. The unemployment rate for black Americans is currently 6.8 ...

Black and Hispanic unemployment is at a record low​

1706907645276.png
CNBC
https://www.cnbc.com › 2019/10/04 › black-and-hispani...

Oct 4, 2019 — The jobless rate for Hispanics hit a record low of 3.9% in September, while African Americans maintained its lowest rate ever, the Labor ...

There is no democrat plantation white boy

Yes, Black boy, there is EXACTLY a Democrat's Plantation. And you fight hard, to stay living on it since 1959 ---waaay back when MLKSr. showed up there with Black America in a basinet for JFK to make yall permanent residents.

Biden is losing support among blacks, Bugly.

OP is uninformed, or a liar.

Forum List

Back