So much for fairness. Schifferbrains ties Republican hands on calling witnesses.

With John Bolton refusing to honor a Congressional subpoena, I guess we have to take Fiona Hill's word for what he said. Not a good look.

Yep. Not just the choice of bagmen was incompetent, so is the stalling tactics.

As to their obsession with the whistle-blower - I have come to think about that as their effort to make him or her into a partisan hack, sort of the poisoned tree. Whoever confirms his or her account cannot but confirm partisan hackery - a fruit of the poisoned tree. They are actually already trying. And it's not that their marks would put up much by way of resistance. What do you think?

I'm sure most of Trump's base will buy it, if the past is a predictor. The whistle-blower is irrelevant at this point. Given the testimony-to-date, he's just the guy who called 911 from a payphone. Maybe there will be a non-quisling Republican or two, at a time hence.

With John Bolton refusing to honor a Congressional subpoena, I guess we have to take Fiona Hill's word for what he said. Not a good look.

As to their obsession with the whistle-blower - I have come to think about that as their effort to make him or her into a partisan hack, sort of the poisoned tree. Whoever confirms his or her account cannot but confirm partisan hackery - a fruit of the poisoned tree. They are actually already trying. And it's not that their marks would put up much by way of resistance. What do you think?

I'm sure most of Trump's base will buy it, if the past is a predictor. The whistle-blower is irrelevant at this point. Given the testimony-to-date, he's just the guy who called 911 from a payphone. Maybe there will be a non-quisling Republican or two, at a time hence.
Funny how Dimingers want to keep this guy hidden since he has been busted colluding with Schifferbrains.

Of course. But you are arguing facts. Trumpletons know they lose if they do that. And that's why the whistle-blower needs to remain relevant, and be made into a scapegoat, so that the entire process he kicked off can be smeared by association. Or the perception thereof...

I wouldn't bet on two.

Of course. But you are arguing facts. Trumpletons know they lose if they do that. And that's why the whistle-blower needs to remain relevant, and be made into a scapegoat, so that the entire process he kicked off can be smeared by association. Or the perception thereof...

I wouldn't bet on two.
Retard this is America with due process not sure exactly what you dumb asses do in Europe. Well then again I know you will submit to a blood test on the road when involved in a DWI in Germany

Funny how Dimingers want to keep this guy hidden since he has been busted colluding with Schifferbrains.

Funny how Trump is preventing relevant witnesses from the administration from testifying to clear his name.

Funny how Trump is preventing relevant witnesses from the administration from testifying to clear his name.
Yeah, funny how he is standing up to this farce.

Forum List

Back