So much for raiding defense to pay for progressive programs.

Isn't funding for police a local jurisdiction? I fail to see how the W.H is responsible for this outside of rhetoric of some members.

Right now, the world would be in grave peril if the U.S didn't fund it's military as it has. Like it or not, there are real and serious threats on the horizon. The West ensured this self infliction and it's put us all in danger.

Isn't funding for police a local jurisdiction? I fail to see how the W.H is responsible for this outside of rhetoric of some members.

Right now, the world would be in grave peril if the U.S didn't fund it's military as it has. Like it or not, there are real and serious threats on the horizon. The West ensured this self infliction and it's put us all in danger.

Yeah, defunding police is a local thing, usually a city or a town.

And now those who defunded the police have pretty much all decided to refund the police.

The DOD gives local police freebies such as autos and weapons along with body armor and tactical training.

If only we could defund the War Department.

Our wars should be financed by looting and pillaging our conquests. Police forces should also be funded by confiscations from those who commit crimes. Problem solved.

Our wars should be financed by looting and pillaging our conquests. Police forces should also be funded by confiscations from those who commit crimes. Problem solved.
There should no more wars. War is the health of the State, and the State sucks. War is a racket that only enriches the oligarchs, bankers, and war profiteers while expanding the power of the state. Thus limiting the rights of the people.

We are witnessing this phenomenon as we speak.

Forum List

Back