So Much For The "Notorious" Conor McGregor

Tom Horn

Gold Member
Aug 31, 2015
NEARBY
He got his paycheck for one of the most disappointing performances in years but we won't be fooled again. Instead of throwing the little monkey around the ring, Conor decided to portray himself as a boxer. Against the best pure boxer (not fighter) in boxing history. That's as delicate an ego as his wind proved to be....a "little dip" he called it. I call it he loafed through his training and didn't have the stamina to go even 5 rounds....it was the 5th round he ran out of gas....disgraceful. It's not as if he was a human windmill during the first 4 rounds...he wasn't dancing or even throwing combinations...just plodding around after the coward, Mayweather. To give you an idea, Mayweather TURNED HIS BACK on McGregor at least 3 times to avoid punches to which McGregor was content to hug him instead of knocking his fucking block off. So much for the "notorious" Conor McGregor.

mayweather-mcgregor-hug-1600_0.jpg

He's not a boxer. That's why boxers fight golden gloves and as amateurs for years to build up that endurance specific to boxing.

Floyd fought in 102 bouts BEFORE he turned pro. Floyd after 102 amateur bouts, fought 17 pro fights before he fought anyone of note (Tony Pep).

Connor came in and tried on day 1 to beat an all timer. It was a spectacle not a boxing match. It was Kimbo Slice hype machine.

was never anything but a gimmick fight.

the sport of boxing is in the terlet right now if this is the best they can come up with....

• Banned
He's not a boxer. That's why boxers fight golden gloves and as amateurs for years to build up that endurance specific to boxing.

Floyd fought in 102 bouts BEFORE he turned pro. Floyd after 102 amateur bouts, fought 17 pro fights before he fought anyone of note (Tony Pep).

Connor came in and tried on day 1 to beat an all timer. It was a spectacle not a boxing match. It was Kimbo Slice hype machine.

Horseshit...I boxed Golden Gloves and at Kronk Gym, Detroit. There's no secret about boxing endurance....if you aren't putting in your road work you're a hoax. As I later went on to a Shodan rank in GoJu Ryu Karate, I taught white belts Ibuki and nogare breathing. He claims a background in Karate yet didn't know when to conserve and when to expend. He's a fraud who hits hard enough with 4 oz gloves but couldn't snap Mayweather's tiny little head with 10oz gloves....what a fraud. I hope he fights Nate Diaz again...then the world will know what he is.

He got his paycheck for one of the most disappointing performances in years but we won't be fooled again. Instead of throwing the little monkey around the ring, Conor decided to portray himself as a boxer. Against the best pure boxer (not fighter) in boxing history. That's as delicate an ego as his wind proved to be....a "little dip" he called it. I call it he loafed through his training and didn't have the stamina to go even 5 rounds....it was the 5th round he ran out of gas....disgraceful. It's not as if he was a human windmill during the first 4 rounds...he wasn't dancing or even throwing combinations...just plodding around after the coward, Mayweather. To give you an idea, Mayweather TURNED HIS BACK on McGregor at least 3 times to avoid punches to which McGregor was content to hug him instead of knocking his fucking block off. So much for the "notorious" Conor McGregor.

Good thing art didn't depict life.

DINtkHEVoAEQEaK.jpg

BOXING IS SYMBOLIC

That's why people hate Floyd Mayweather hate because he's a black man who’s unbroken. Floyd was one of our last great black champions and it's good that he had his squad up and stomped the white boy out.

Ever since the advent of MMA, white and other non-black men have become more confident. They feel empowered when they see a non-black man kick a black man’s a.s.s in ANYTHING; especially fighting.

The thought of kicking a black man's ass and stomping him out in hand-to-hand unarmed combat is their chief motivation of non black people. Because they are looking for any confirmation that they can get that they are, somehow, manlier than what they perceive black men to be.

Floyd Mayweather was a representation of the masculinity of Black Men.

This fight showed that MMA power is very overrated and MMA chins are very weak. Even if they would have let Connor use his 4oz mma gloves, he still couldn't hurt Floyd.

Floyd did something Conor hadn't seen before : stalked him down, stalked him, stalked him, stalked him.

He didn't let Conor get the separation he wanted for his longer punches and counter punches, made him miss, and basically didn't have to throw for 3 rounds.

Floyd is smaller Conor, older than Conor and Floyd has been away two years away and Floyd was carrying those brittle hands and Floyd was fighting the best guy in MMA yet literally EVERY punch Mayweather landed snapped Conor's head back and everyone was saying Floyd punches are not gonna hurt Conor because he's accustomed to taking shin bones to the face.

Yet every punch Floyd landed snapped Conor's stupid potato head backwards. Once Floyd turned up the pressure, Conor was out on his feet. To be honest Floyd CARRIED Conor to the 10th.

Trust me if you would have said to Floyd "You're not gonna get paid unless you take this guy out in 5" Conor would have been dealt with in four.

Conor has never heard the ref in a fight say

“Round 7”

“Round 8”

“Round 9”

“Round 10”

So Floyd simply took the Irish bitch into deep waters and drowned him

Last edited:

DINtkHEVoAEQEaK.jpg

BOXING IS SYMBOLIC

That's why people hate Floyd Mayweather hate because he's a black man who’s unbroken. Floyd was one of our last great black champions and it's good that he had his squad up and stomped the white boy out.

Ever since the advent of MMA, white and other non-black men have become more confident. They feel empowered when they see a non-black man kick a black man’s a.s.s in ANYTHING; especially fighting.

The thought of kicking a black man's ass and stomping him out in hand-to-hand unarmed combat is their chief motivation of non black people. Because they are looking for any confirmation that they can get that they are, somehow, manlier than what they perceive black men to be.

This fight showed that MMA power is very overrated and MMA chins are very weak. Even if they would have let Connor use his 4oz mma gloves, he still couldn't hurt Floyd.

Floyd did something Conor hadn't seen before : stalked him down, stalked him, stalked him, stalked him.

He didn't let Conor get the separation he wanted for his longer punches and counter punches, made him miss, and basically didn't have to throw for 3 rounds.

Floyd is smaller Conor, older than Conor and Floyd has been away two years away and Floyd was carrying those brittle hands and Floyd fighting the best guy in MMA yet literally EVERY punch Mayweather landed snapped Conor's head back and everyone was saying Floyd punches are not gonna hurt Conor because he's accustomed to taking shin bones to the face.

Yet every punch Floyd landed snapped Conor's stupid potato head backwards. Once Floyd turned up the pressure, Conor was out on his feet.

“Round 7”

“Round 8”

“Round 9”

“Round 10”

So the whole reason non blacks watch MMA is because they want to be manlier than black men?

Wow. I thought I was just a fan because I've always been into martial arts, and come from a family of a lot of athletes and martial artists. I didn't realize there was so much inadequacy and racism in my thinking.

Thanks for telling me something so deep about me that I didn't know. And who knew I could figure it out just by looking at my skin tone and the sports I watch? Amazing.

So the whole reason non blacks watch MMA is because they want to be manlier than black men?

Wow. I thought I was just a fan because I've always been into martial arts, and come from a family of a lot of athletes and martial artists. I didn't realize there was so much inadequacy and racism in my thinking.

Thanks for telling me something so deep about me that I didn't know. And who knew I could figure it out just by looking at my skin tone and the sports I watch? Amazing.
MMA was started so whites could win in unarmed 1 on 1 combat against black men (and even that's failed with Jon Jones the main man there) the thought of stomping out a black in unarmed 1 on 1 combat is the chief reason why MMA was started.

Any punk can shoot a gun or drop a bomb.

DINtkHEVoAEQEaK.jpg

BOXING IS SYMBOLIC

Floyd is smaller Conor, older than Conor and Floyd has been away two years away and Floyd was carrying those brittle hands and Floyd was fighting the best guy in MMA yet literally EVERY punch Mayweather landed snapped Conor's head back and everyone was saying Floyd punches are not gonna hurt Conor because he's accustomed to taking shin bones to the face.

Yet every punch Floyd landed snapped Conor's stupid potato head backwards. Once Floyd turned up the pressure, Conor was out on his feet. To be honest Floyd CARRIED Conor to the 10th.

Trust me if you would have said to Floyd "You're not gonna get paid unless you take this guy out in 5" Conor would have been dealt with in four.

“Round 7”

“Round 8”

“Round 9”

“Round 10”

why is it always about race with you racists?
Jesus, shut the fuck up already you regressive twat

MMA was started so whites could win in unarmed 1 on 1 combat against black men (and even that's failed with Jon Jones the main man there) the thought of stomping out a black in unarmed 1 on 1 combat is the chief reason why MMA was started.

Any punk can shoot a gun or drop a bomb.

Fuckin wowzers. I love people like you that break every single fucking thing down into a racial issue while calling everyone else a racist.

MMA was started so whites could win in unarmed 1 on 1 combat against black men (and even that's failed with Jon Jones the main man there) the thought of stomping out a black in unarmed 1 on 1 combat is the chief reason why MMA was started......

...... :rolleyes:

The ridiculous level around here is off the scale.

Horseshit...I boxed Golden Gloves and at Kronk Gym, Detroit. There's no secret about boxing endurance....if you aren't putting in your road work you're a hoax. As I later went on to a Shodan rank in GoJu Ryu Karate, I taught white belts Ibuki and nogare breathing. He claims a background in Karate yet didn't know when to conserve and when to expend. He's a fraud who hits hard enough with 4 oz gloves but couldn't snap Mayweather's tiny little head with 10oz gloves....what a fraud. I hope he fights Nate Diaz again...then the world will know what he is.

...... :rolleyes:

Nit-picking: both camps requested a waiver, and they fought with 8 oz gloves.

As for conditioning...McGregor's average fight length in MMA is just over 5 minutes. This fight went just over 28 minutes. That is a huge leap, and impressive enough that he lasted that long. McGregor's main problem was the mental effort to conform to boxing rules, especially in the clinch. He wasted a lot of energy with illegal hammer fists, and trying to wrestle and punch in the clinch. And he just wasn't able to calm down his aggressive style, or didn't realize he needed to until the 4th round. Anyone could have predicted that Mayweather's strategy would be to wait until the later rounds when McGregor was tired. My guess is that McGregor thought he could use that time when Mayweather would be fighting defensively to overwhelm him with aggressiveness and confuse him with switching between southpaw and orthodox stances.

It almost worked. But only in that Mayweather found it harder to get past the first 3 rounds than he thought, and that McGregor, though slowed, was still tough through the 8th round.

This fight was about race

This fight was about a wife beater making money, that is why I didn't watch the damn thing. You can pretend all you want it was about race but you are so off base it isn't even funny. You nuts are just off the hook crazy.

BOXING IS SYMBOLIC

Mayweather TURNED HIS BACK on McGregor 3 times....little sissy bitch same as you are.

This fight was about race

Or was it about species...man vs. monkey?

So, the idiotic racists from all sides just can't help bringing their juvenile bullshit into EVERY thread? You two can't even discuss sports without showing your asses? You're both fucking pathetic. You'd both be better off getting into a ring or a mat with each other than gassing on here like a couple of limp-wristed fucking nitwits.

Forum List

Back