So much for the promised free speech on Twitter

What happened to anything allowed?

Twitter has disrupted three China-based operations that were covertly trying to influence American politics in the months leading up the midterm elections by amplifying politically polarizing topics, according to a trove of data released by the social media giant to researchers and The Washington Post.

The operations spanned nearly 2,000 user accounts, some of which purported to be located in the United States, and weighed in on a wide variety of hot-button issues, including election-rigging claims about the 2020 presidential election and criticism of members of the transgender community. Two of the three networks favored the U.S. right and one skewed left. At least some repeated pro-China narratives aimed at an American audience.

Your aversion to this exposes your innate desire to allow foreign influence on our elections when you don't like something...

Twitter has disrupted three China-based operations that were covertly trying to influence American politics in the months leading up the midterm elections by amplifying politically polarizing topics, according to a trove of data released by the social media giant to researchers and The Washington Post.

The operations spanned nearly 2,000 user accounts, some of which purported to be located in the United States, and weighed in on a wide variety of hot-button issues, including election-rigging claims about the 2020 presidential election and criticism of members of the transgender community. Two of the three networks favored the U.S. right and one skewed left. At least some repeated pro-China narratives aimed at an American audience.
What happened when they were passing out brains to liberals like Gator? Why are you complaining about something you support?

You are shilling for foreign enemies of the US

Where has your common sense gone?

U MAD because Chinese election influence was stopped on Twitter, bro?

think-emoji-thinking.gif

Y U mad, bro?
Funny how he's all bent out of shape the Chinese Govt can't help Xiden and the Demafascist anymore

LOL - sure, man. No bullshit there. At all.
what's the bullshit? are you denying what our own intel community found?

Many foreign actors have a preference for who wins the election, which they express through a range of overt and private statements; covert influence efforts are rarer. We are primarily concerned about the ongoing and potential activity by China, Russia, and Iran.

• CHINA – We assess that China prefers that President Trump – whom Beijing sees as unpredictable – does not win reelection. China has been expanding its influence efforts ahead of November 2020 to shape the policy environment in the United States, pressure political figures it views as opposed to China’s interests, and deflect and counter criticism of China. Although China will continue to weigh the risks and benefits of aggressive action, its public rhetoric over the past few months has grown increasingly critical of the current Administration’s COVID-19 response, closure of China’s Houston Consulate, and actions on other issues. For example, it has harshly criticized the Administration’s statements and actions on Hong Kong, TikTok, the legal status of the South China Sea, and China’s efforts to dominate the 5G market. Beijing recognizes that all of these efforts might affect the presidential race.

I was told by a very prominent member of the MAGA troop that any restrictions means it is not free speech.

Was he incorrect?
Let me guess....he worked for Adam Shifty and made you believe that the Chinese Govt was protected under the First Amendment....haha...wow, you dembots will fall for anything

So you are denying what our own Intel community found....gotcha
Nah. I'm just denying your horseshit. Can't you tell? The clue was that I didn't mention "our own intel community". I just mentioned "partisan douchebags". They're pissing our country down the drain.

FTA: Twitter's takedown of the networks, which mostly operated between April and October,

:itsok:

Nah. I'm just denying your horseshit. Can't you tell? The clue was that I didn't mention "our own intel community". I just mentioned "partisan douchebags". They're pissing our country down the drain.
I provided a link directly to the Director of National Intelligence, I even cut and pasted it for you. But that's fine, Dembot cultist often live with their head in the sand

Who said "anything" would be allowed?

It must kill you that conservatives now have a voice on Twitter.
Lying stopped, truth allowed, open two way communication permitted and lib loons feel that is censorship?
Fake thread title

Forum List

Back