So much for the Salvation Army - another victory for cultural Marxism

Get your asses away from the stores and markets. Stop begging you parasites. Go with the girl scouts and others. Go!

This is along the same lines of the seminar that Coca Cola wanted employees to take that had them apologizing for their "whiteness" and telling them to behave "less white"..... Since that time I refuse to buy Coca Cola products, and have switched my Jim and Coke's to Jack and Ginger's......Not bad....

The way we as American's send a true message to these organizations, is through our wallets....

1638047061260.png

They have just released their new guides.
With initiatves as per " Lets Talk About Racism ".
The Salvation Army Guide now urges for White People to
APOLOGIZE for Racism.
Urged staff members to " stop denying the existence of individual
and systemic/institutional racism. "
Nice timing eh.Real clever.Like some Big Bad Wolf.

Well all people must conform or be destroyed.

They are just trying to survive is all.

I think that the Salvation Army would get many Caucasians to apologize to African Americans IF African Americans would apologize for committing so many violent crimes against Caucasians (and Asians and Hispanics and even other African Americans).
But what would those Caucasians be apologizing for ? They have nothing to apologize for.

As of 10:00am this morning my companies have withdrawn all support previously given to the Salvation Army. I spoke with the local Director at the Salvation Army, and she told me that they're suffering a profound backlash from this, but that she supports the position (even though the Salvation Army has back-pedaled a bit on it).

I told her that I was very sorry to hear that but, from now on, charitable donations from my companies would be traveling a different path to those who need them...

But what would those Caucasians be apologizing for ? They have nothing to apologize for.
I guess that they would be apologizing for discriminating and marginalizing African Americans before the 1960s.

And it seems that an unusually large proportion of African Americans have been mean to Caucasians and Asians and Hispanics since the1960s. (An Asian woman in New York City just died the other day because she had been walking up some steps in the subway when a young gentleman tried to rob her, causing her to fall & suffer an eventual fatal injury.)

Forum List

Back