Get Woke, Go Broke: Salvation Army Quietly Removes Guide Telling White Donors To “Sincerely Apologize” For Their Racism After Intense Backlash

Shame on you. The Salvation Arm (aka: Sally) is the antithesis of Donald Trump's Charity:

Link: Donald J Trump Foundation Inc. | Charity Navigator Profile

• On December 10, 2019, The Washington Post published an article titled, "Trump pays $2 million in damages ordered by judge over misuse of charity funds, according to NY attorney general." For more information, please see The Washington Post article.

The concerns raised about organizational legitimacy and/or federal tax law compliance are serious both in nature and scope and have thus warranted this CN Advisory. We have published this advisory to provide donors with content that they may find useful when making their giving decisions. The views and opinions expressed here are those of the authors of sources used for the reported information, and not those of Charity Navigator. Charity Navigator is not responsible for the nature or content of the information presented through such external sources and websites. For more information on how or when we decide to publish a CN Advisory, please review our methodology.
Guess you won't be donating, then.

Yawn.

After this , we can all see that the mission of the Salvation Army is "not to help as many people as possible, but instead to push woke politics even at the expense of the needy".

Not another nickel. :mad-61:

That's very interesting. They may lose BIG because of this, then.

I hope it will stop these awful companies and universities that require demeaning diversity "training" --- I myself would never do any of that, they'd have to fire me ---- no wonder people are refusing to be employees these days! This Salvation Army thing shows the woke stuff can blow up in a company's face at any time, suddenly.
The racist cancel culture that the left has been throwing around for the last decade or so is coming back to bite them in the derriere. Glass houses.

After this , we can all see that the mission of the Salvation Army is "not to help as many people as possible, but instead to push woke politics even at the expense of the needy".

Not another nickel. :mad-61:
Weird. There is no human manning their station in the capitol of Wisconsin. You walk up to the tripod and scan-in your donation. No messy opportunities for looters and muggers. It also carries the scent of an identity wall. At the very least, a super-arrogant form of pandhandling.

Either the Salvation Army General is deluded or has sold out to those who want Syro-Aryan European people wiped out and replaced with people more subservient to Lord Esau.

Either the Salvation Army General is deluded or has sold out to those who want Syro-Aryan European people wiped out and replaced with people more subservient to Lord Esau.
Yes, blm will get indignant every time someone boycotts their racism and violence. SA is a branch of blm.

Oh, By the Way, the Creator of all things is a racist, and He created the races and wants them to continue their Genetic Heritage He gave them.
Now a days, most folks are in love with destroying those heritages, or so it appears. The only race He really Hates is Edom and Edom's mixed racial Edomite breeds.

Too little, too late, Salvation Army! Shame on you for having said that on the first place.

No more donations for you, I am choosing other charities from now on.

They must be destroyed for that woke bullshit.

I mean, the entire organization goes chapter 11 and never returns.

THAT is what needs to happen to ANY organization peddling the woke commie shit.

Never another dime. I'll redirect it to a worthy charity. I saw one response that I liked and I think I'll try it out, locally. It was a simple printed template that could be placed into the red kettle. It said "good for one white apology in lieu of cash donations".
I looked for that; I WANT ONE!!!!!

Greg

The Salvation Army does not seem to realize the gravity of their illogical woke demand.

They are asking for white people ONLY, to first acknowledge that they are racist, based solely on the fact that they are white people and nothing more. THEN, they want white people to apologize for their racism.

In other words, white people are inherently racist because they are white, and must therefore apologize for being white.

No organization making such a demand should ever exist.

Yeah I’ll get on my knees for forgiveness while donating a $50.
They just cost themselves $160 per day in payroll that we did for free for 30 years by ringing the bell for them. Emotionally addled and misdirected wokejokes can now pick up that cost . Let’s just say 200 other volunteers nationwide stop ringing the bell for their 8 hour shift That’s about $32, 000 daily cost to them. Kinda hard to keep the ship floating by pissing on those who fund you.

Forum List

Back