So much for Trump being any different than Obama and Bush.

LA RAM FAN

Diamond Member
Mar 1, 2008
Its been established here too many times to remember that Obama is no different than Bush expanding everything he got started after saying he would reverse his policys,that he was a fraud with his hope and change campaine,well hate to burst your Bubble Trump lovers.but Trump is no different than those mass murderers either.He was a fraud as well with his we are change campaine.

Trump Just Proved He's Just Like Obama and the Left is Loving It

he aint there yet but I aint got much hope for him, sadly enough..
It was pretty obvious he was just as much of a fraud as Obama was when he said he was going to prosecute Hillery,that was the first clue,when has an incoming president EVER prosecuted another former one from the opposite party? never.Plus the fact he did not mention anything about prosecuting Bush proved to me he was not a RINO like Ron Paul who came out and spoke the truth that Romney was no different than Obama.:thup:Ron Paul was our last hope.There are very few patriots in government like him sadly.

Its been established here too many times to remember that Obama is no different than Bush expanding everything he got started after saying he would reverse his policys,that he was a fraud with his hope and change campaine,well hate to burst your Bubble Trump lovers.but Trump is no different than those mass murderers either.He was a fraud as well with his we are change campaine.

What's a campaine, is it more similar to a campaign or champagne? I know what policies are but what are policys? And who the hell is Trump? Never heard of him. :dunno:

and this is a surprise to you because...?

What's a campaine, is it more similar to a campaign or champagne? I know what policies are but what are policys? And who the hell is Trump? Never heard of him. :dunno:
go away troll,nobody wants to see your sick face here except the other resident trolls as WRONG winger and toto,ect,ect.

Weak, silly people harp on spelling and grammar.

well I had hopes that he just might be different,that he was going to be our first real president since JFK to serve the PEOPLE instead of the bankers and Israel because unlike Bush or Obama,he was never a politician.PLUS even a lot of the alternative media were even saying the same thing so i figured since THEY were saying he was different,I actually had hope for the first time going into an election for the first time in my life we would have a president for the PEOPLE.

The fact he is friends with shady brady,who is lying prick that has disgraced the sport of football and has given the NFL a major black eye along with his coach as well,I should have known though just from that,that he would be no different though.

and resident trolls as well.:thup:

Thank you, your opinion means the world to me........ :lmao:

Of course it does, as it should.

and resident trolls as well.:thup:
Still projecting I see..... Can't help yourself, can ya. :thup:

Of course it does, as it should.
Who were you again? Oh I remember, never mind....... :eusa_whistle:

well I had hopes that he just might be different,that he was going to be our first real president since JFK to serve the PEOPLE instead of the bankers and Israel because unlike Bush or Obama,he was never a politician.PLUS even a lot of the alternative media were even saying the same thing so i figured since THEY were saying he was different,I actually had hope for the first time going into an election for the first time in my life we would have a president for the PEOPLE.

The fact he is friends with shady brady,who is lying prick that has disgraced the sport of football and has given the NFL a major black eye along with his coach as well,I should have known though just from that,that he would be no different though.
So you're deciding he's a total wipeout because he's friends with Tom Brady? Did the fact that he is a billionaire businessman give you NO clues he might serve the bankers?
How old are you again?

Its been established here too many times to remember that Obama is no different than Bush
Claimed, yes, by the usual leftist fanatics. Established, not even close.
Trump is no different than those mass murderers either.
Of course. That's why the leftist fanatics keep screaming hysterically over everything Trump does, but happily accept everything Obama did without question or dispute.

Yup, they're exactly the same, uh-huh. :rolleyes-41:

It was obvious, to me anyway, long before the conventions.

Major reason I refused to vote for either candidate

Forum List

Back