So Much for White Supremacy. We Must Fight Indian-American Supremacy!!

I see the blacks are still "all back of the bus", I guess they must like it there. :dunno:

The really sad part is I bet more taxpayer money has been spent on "lifting them up" than all the others combined.

USA uses most talented people from India, Philippines, and many other nations. All people are born equal, but only top talents are invited to USA.

I don’t know.

I know a lot of Indian families where the children stay in the house well into their 30’s. I’ve heard that this is very common in Indian families.

Their “household income” may be a misleading statistic.

I don’t know.

I know a lot of Indian families where the children stay in the house well into their 30’s. I’ve heard that this is very common in Indian families.

Their “household income” may be a misleading statistic.
and how would that change that Indians are making the most? Look at all of the other ethnicities above whites making more money. Where’s your excuse to keep the bullshit narrative?

and how would that change that Indians are making the most?
Apparently you didn’t understand.

If adult children are living with their parents longer and presumably working, then they will contribute to the household income.

Household income, as I explained, might be a misleading statistic as it will be heavily influenced by large families living together, which I believe to be very common among Indian families. Their significant lead in that statistic doesn’t necessarily mean that they’re making the most individually, it may just mean that they’re all clumped up living together.

However, I’m sure they’re doing very well financially as well. If you have a bunch of people in a large home, that saves a lot of rent/mortgage among everyone.

Let me know if you need me to explain this slower for you.

Apparently you didn’t understand.

If adult children are living with their parents longer and presumably working, then they will contribute to the household income.

Household income, as I explained, might be a misleading statistic as it will be heavily influenced by large families living together, which I believe to be very common among Indian families. Their significant lead in that statistic doesn’t necessarily mean that they’re making the most individually, it may just mean that they’re all clumped up living together.

However, I’m sure they’re doing very well financially as well. If you have a bunch of people in a large home, that saves a lot of rent/mortgage among everyone.

Let me know if you need me to explain this slower for you.
You are not explaining household income, you are shifting the conversation. Forget ‘household’ and focus on personal income. Indians and Asians far outpace both Whites and Blacks in income. That is the core topic.

Makes sense. But it just isn't God Given ethnicity , per se.

A lot of ordinary Honky dames pretend to be Indian for the advantages.

And adopting an Indian accent is necessary in our President's home state of Delaware for anyone wanting to patronize a 711 or Dunkin Donuts.

You are not explaining household income, you are shifting the conversation. Forget ‘household’ and focus on personal income. Indians and Asians far outpace both Whites and Blacks in income. That is the core topic.
Wow, you’re still not getting it.

Look at the OP. The chart in the OP ranks races by household income, not personal income.

A data set on personal income would be more useful for the point that the OP is trying to make. Household income is a misleading statistic due to the confounding variable I described earlier.

Forum List

Back