So Naddler wants to charge Barr for ignoring the subpoena to give the full report by X date.....

Yet the fucking DIMocrat hasn't gone to read it in its unredacted entirety behind closed doors. It is available to be read but he wont go read it. Just more proof it's all a big game to these asshats.

There's nothing funnier than watching a liberal being told no, they freak out :aargh:
Those are fake liberals.
I think they should each be locked in solitary for 30 days of 24/7 Fox News at full volume with the lights always on. If I was Sheriff Angelo, I'd call it 'inFOXtrination.

Yet the fucking DIMocrat hasn't gone to read it in its unredacted entirety behind closed doors. It is available to be read but he wont go read it. Just more proof it's all a big game to these asshats.

The only people who have read it are two Reps.

Twelve copies were handed out and only those two Rep's have read it.

Oh and I'd like to see them try to charge Barr. He doesn't work for those useless dweebs. He works for Trump.

Maybe someday the useless fucks will get their heads out of their asses.
Where did you fools get the idea he's supposed to work for tRump?

Because like any AG, he was hired by Trump and answers exclusively to him. The AG is part of the presidential administration and all are expected to answer to him.

What good would it be for him to go read it if it isn't released? He wouldn't be able to use the information he gets from reading it... So then it just becomes Dems and Repubs arguing over the usefulness of the report without being able to reveal WHY they feel that way.

Wrong. Not unredacted, less redacted.

So do tell: if there was such a coverup as Democrats say there was, why didn't one Democrat look at the less redacted version?

The truth of the matter is there is nothing in the fully redacted version that would change the outcome, and Democrats are fully aware of this. If something was covered up by the redaction that was supervised by both Barr and Mueller, why didn't Mueller come out and make that claim?

The reason is Democrats are born liars. They don't have the integrity or fortitude to just admit they lost; much like the last presidential election. So they want to throw out lies in order to convince people they are right.

Congress has the responsibility and duty of legislating laws to protect against further and future Russian interference in elections. Elected officials can not make informed decisions on legislation to protect against interference without being fully informed. Hence, refusals to testify in Congress, provide complete documentation and evidence is aiding and abetting our enemy.

Now that's a stretch.......even for you.

Right, the reason they want him to testify is so they can save the country. It has nothing to do with Trump, or trying to setup Barr in a possible perjury trap. They are doing this all just for us.

BTW, I have a bridge for sale in your area if you are interested in one!

Barr testified before the Senate, there's no reason for him to waste time testifying before the House. They can just read the Senate transcripts.

Barr never objected to either provided it was conducted by standards. What the Democrats want to do is change the rules of the game to try and benefit them. Who would be stupid enough to fall into such a trap?

The Democrats knew Barr would refuse, but their stupid followers are not educated enough to understand it's all a dog and pony show just like the Kavanaugh hearings. Congressional lawyers are only used in cases where criminal activity is suspected, not in general questioning of a proceeding.

Furthermore there is nothing for lawyers to question Barr about. He used the option for Congress to see his summary, the Mueller report, and even the less redacted report. So what they really want is to see if their criminals could possibly corner Barr into perjury which would permit them to impeach Barr of force Trump to let him go.

They will, or at least indict him! Yes they will, poor Jim (your homey) Comey!
Haha...delusional trump cultist....

We shall see shortly, now won't we, lol.

By the way, FORT FUN? Do you mean, FORT WAYNE, one of the biggest drug areas in Indiana?

So what you been smoking, toking, or shooting up-) Do you need assistance? I can offer you a job cutting my grass-)

By the way, FORT FUN? Do you mean, FORT WAYNE, one of the biggest drug areas in Indiana?
Yes, funny how that works...second largest city, probably second biggest "drug area" (whatever the hell that means in adult English)...boy, you're as sharp as a mable, aint ya,Cletus?

Yes, funny how that works...second largest city, probably second biggest "drug area" (whatever the hell that means in adult English)...boy, you're as sharp as a mable, aint ya,Cletus?

Hey, facts don't care about spin Boseaphus! If you want to argue with facts and statistics, it is on you-)

Hey, facts don't care about spin Boseaphus! If you want to argue with facts and statistics, it is on you-)
I didnt argue against anything.... I just mocked you,Cletus.

Its ok Boseaphus, or should I call you Waynes World, you choose-) I have my opinion, you have your opinion, and then we facts and statistics that prove I am much closer to the truth then you are.

But you carry on Wayne. You don't mind if I call you Wayne, do you. Or would you rather I call you FUN-NY, lol.

Look at it this way------------->after looking up the FACTS and STATISTICS, I got a much better idea why you refer to yourself as FORT FUN-) But it's all good, it takes all kinds, even if they can't do a thing but whine about everything while the economy booms.

Hey, will still hire you to cut my grass-)

Its ok Boseaphus, or should I call you Waynes World, you choose-) I have my opinion, you have your opinion, and then we facts and statistics that prove I am much closer to the truth then you are.

But you carry on Wayne. You don't mind if I call you Wayne, do you. Or would you rather I call you FUN-NY, lol.

Look at it this way------------->after looking up the FACTS and STATISTICS, I got a much better idea why you refer to yourself as FORT FUN-) But it's all good, it takes all kinds, even if they can't do a thing but whine about everything while the economy booms.

Hey, will still hire you to cut my grass-)
Again -- pay attention, dummy -- fort wayne is the second largest city in the state. Do you think you have stumbled upon an intellectual gold nugget to say it is one of the 'biggest drug areas' (whatever that means in adult English) in the State? Do you think you are insulting someone, and not making yourself look like a retard?

How old are you, son?

Please, go on...knock yourself out....

Looks like crystal clear English to me.
Really? So does he mean geographical size? Per capita arrests? Proportion of serious crimes to misdemeanors? Number of arrests? Number of convictions? Dollar value of seizures or fines? Number incarcerated?

Go ahead and spell it out for us, professor...since you apparently speak 'retard', and i don't...

Stick to the trump cheerleader threads, peepaw.

Forum List

Back