So, Never-Trumps, are you happy now with Biden?

So, Never-Trumps, are you happy now with Biden?​

11 Sep 2021 ~~ By David Zuckerman
Five years ago, the Trump base could not understand the NeverTrump Republicans who were willing to have the horrible Hillary Clinton in the White House, not the Trump they loathed. Thank G-d, that did not come to pass.
But today — there is a curious silence in the NeverTrump camp now that they have succeeded in getting the loathed Trump out of the White House...for Biden. Does anyone hear a Bret Stephens, a William Kristol — even Liz Cheney, whooping and hollering in gleeful jubilation that with President Biden in the White House, the Oval Office is Trump-rein?
I don't hear these faux Republican malcontents praising Biden to the heavens — Biden, who probably can't distinguish COVID-19 from the common cold, Biden, who is a serial liar and likely a sociopath, Biden, whose idea of policy is reverse whatever Trump did (but not necessarily on Afghanistan). Consider, too, for all the slurs, lies, and contumely hurled at Mr. Trump, no one ever suggested that someone was sending him instructions — except of course the base lie that Putin was his puppet master. The anti-Trump calumnies included the phony assertion that President Trump was mentally challenged, not fit to be president. But that was sheer propaganda, indulged in by the NeverTrump Republicans, happily joining the rabid, radical left, with both groups terminally beset by Trump Derangement Syndrome.
Does one hear of Biden Derangement Syndrome? Fact is, if we were to hear of this malady, the sole person afflicted would be Biden himself.
~Snip~
And let's not overlook poll numbers. The Trump-loathing Republicans shouted with schadenfreude at poll numbers showing Mr. Trump's to be in the mid- to low- 40s. But with the media incessantly defaming him personally, and covering up his successes in domestic and foreign policy, it is a wonder that his poll numbers were over 40% positive. Yet with the media covering up Biden's failures, with the media ignoring his mental lapses, with the media spiking evidence of Biden family corruption — Biden's actual poll numbers are not much better than the artificially depressed numbers of Donald Trump.
It is as if a power greater than all of us decided: "Okay, NeverTrump malcontents, you bore false witness against Donald Trump? Now see how fares the nominee you worked so mightily to elect over Trump — so that the people will realize that you do not work for the common good of the society, as Madison called for in Federalist No. 57, just your narrow, self-serving interests.
Heavens, even the Trump-loathing Peggy Noonan has been forced to admit: Biden "no longer comes across as empathetic, much less serious." As my late mom, Annie Zukerman, would say: NeverTrump crowd, "you made your bed. Now lie in it....

Comment:
After seven months of failure by Joey Xi and his appointees, it appears that those who fought to impose a coup d' etat against Trump now have buyers remorse.
Indeed. The Never-Trump and pro-Biden on my Facebook feeds are strangely silent since their man was awarded the presidency.
I guess they are too busy working extra shifts so they can by groceries and gas. Too busy trying to “bit-wash” their anti-Trump diatribes and pro-Biden essays. I suspect there are more than a few of them who are happy with the America created by Joe Biden, an America that abandons allies, citizens, and billions of dollars worth of military hardware, and provides the enemy with lists of those who provided assistance to America in their war against terrorism.. Where are all the pro-abortion feminists who demonized Trump and supported Biden? Why are they not picketing and marching with vulgar "Pink Pussy" hats in protest of the fate Biden has dealt all women of Afghanistan? Sex slavery, forced “marriages”, denial of education and employment, and torturing to death those who refuse or are outspoken critics must be an acceptable alternative to the evil tweeter, Trump. Where is the media writing of the degradation of American principles? I suspect they are resting their keyboards getting ready to blast away at Trump again just as soon as he announces he will run for President again in 2024. God Help America !!

This idiot repeats every right wing lie about Joe Biden there is. So typical of the American Stinker. Anyone who refers to Biden to Xiden, isn't worth reading.

Joe Biden is not getting older. He is getting better!

The older the grape, the sweeter the juice! That juice is the prune juice Joe has every morning to help keep him regular.

This idiot repeats every right wing lie about Joe Biden there is. So typical of the American Stinker. Anyone who refers to Biden to Xiden, isn't worth reading.

I agree my lady but if memory serves, I seem to recall you referring to Don in a rather derogatory manner. Is it okay for you but not for them?

Say WHHHHATTT? Could you expound on similarities? They escape most people with critical thinking skills..

Seems like you're the one that has to explain WHY you see NO differences.

The rest of us are stunned at that statement. Do You not understand the difference in opinion on the SCOPE AND ROLE of GOVT between these 2 guys? That's just a discussion starter question. LOL.. Trump slashed regulations that had no meaning purpose or benefit -- Bidenites LOVE to dictate and micro-manage every aspect of everyone's business and life.

That's a strange assertion you just chucked out. Almost as strange as the wimp-out from Toro :hyper:

Trump slashed regulations without thought or consideration for why they exist in the first place. The quality of air and water in the USA has worsened and Trump's own EPA advised that 1500 Americans would die each year as a result of his changes to clean air regulations.

The Obama Administration set up a project to go through all of the regulations and pare down US rules and regulations and Republicans went bat shit crazy over it accusing Obama of adding 80,000 regulations. He did not. But he didn't willy nilly slash life saving rules and regulations.

Donald Trump killed Americans, in so many ways. As always, it's the weakest and the poorest who are harmed by such policies.

For starters he isn't a carnival barker.
He can barley put a sentance together......and the media is his carnival barker
We wont see Biden beat Drumpfs Guiness Book of World Records mark for lies told.
The media won't report them.....see Hunter Biden Story, if you mention it you are banned on twitter and facebook
We dont have to listen to Drumpfs big mouth.
Funny I keep hearing you guys talk about Trump and what he says....another lie from you
We wont have to worry about a coup or whining if Biden loses the next election.
Apparently you haven't seen the democrats whine after every election since Bush/Gore
We dont have to worry about Biden supporting the KKK, aryan nation, or Neo Nazis.
Show me where Trump did that........And Biden is faaar more racist than Trump.....FAAAAR more.......Joe was proud his state was a slave state
Biden wont get into arguments with sports figures.
Biden will just have the commissioners black ball them......and who cares? Why is this an issue for you?
Biden will attend security briefings.
I really doubt it........
Biden wont tell anyone to drink bleach or rubbing alcohol to cure Covid.
Show me where Trump did that?
Biden wont claim that the Delta variant is a republican hoax to get him.
What??? I can't wait to see this quote
We wont have to worry about Bidens cabinet all going to prison at the same time.
What?????
Biden takes responsibility
When? Like in Afganistan.....show us when that has happened?
Biden will actually be the president instead of playing golf everyday.
He's not the President, he's a puppet, he can barely function
We wont have to listen to Biden talking about how great Biden is.
Again, who cares??? Why does this bother you so much.....you hate confident people?
My fingers are hurting so I am going to stop there.

Yeah lets just start with this bullshit......

Yet Joe’s and Don’s policies are nearly identical.
Ok man, you keep posting stupid shit......give me specifics......what policies?
Their policy on China is different
What about Europe?
What about taxes?
What about abortion?
What about....pick a subject......I'm curious to see what you think......and why you think that way.

Ok man, you keep posting stupid shit......give me specifics......what policies?
Their policy on China is different
What about Europe?
What about taxes?
What about abortion?
What about....pick a subject......I'm curious to see what you think......and why you think that way.
Did it many times. Did it twice today. Look it up.

He can barley put a sentance together......and the media is his carnival barker

The media won't report them.....see Hunter Biden Story, if you mention it you are banned on twitter and facebook

Funny I keep hearing you guys talk about Trump and what he says....another lie from you

Apparently you haven't seen the democrats whine after every election since Bush/Gore

Show me where Trump did that........And Biden is faaar more racist than Trump.....FAAAAR more.......Joe was proud his state was a slave state

Biden will just have the commissioners black ball them......and who cares? Why is this an issue for you?

I really doubt it........

Show me where Trump did that?

What??? I can't wait to see this quote

What?????

When? Like in Afganistan.....show us when that has happened?

He's not the President, he's a puppet, he can barely function

Again, who cares??? Why does this bother you so much.....you hate confident people?

Yeah lets just start with this bullshit......
Your reply lacked any substantial rebuttal of the my points so you must have nothing important to say.

So, Never-Trumps, are you happy now with Biden?​

11 Sep 2021 ~~ By David Zuckerman
Five years ago, the Trump base could not understand the NeverTrump Republicans who were willing to have the horrible Hillary Clinton in the White House, not the Trump they loathed. Thank G-d, that did not come to pass.
But today — there is a curious silence in the NeverTrump camp now that they have succeeded in getting the loathed Trump out of the White House...for Biden. Does anyone hear a Bret Stephens, a William Kristol — even Liz Cheney, whooping and hollering in gleeful jubilation that with President Biden in the White House, the Oval Office is Trump-rein?
I don't hear these faux Republican malcontents praising Biden to the heavens — Biden, who probably can't distinguish COVID-19 from the common cold, Biden, who is a serial liar and likely a sociopath, Biden, whose idea of policy is reverse whatever Trump did (but not necessarily on Afghanistan). Consider, too, for all the slurs, lies, and contumely hurled at Mr. Trump, no one ever suggested that someone was sending him instructions — except of course the base lie that Putin was his puppet master. The anti-Trump calumnies included the phony assertion that President Trump was mentally challenged, not fit to be president. But that was sheer propaganda, indulged in by the NeverTrump Republicans, happily joining the rabid, radical left, with both groups terminally beset by Trump Derangement Syndrome.
Does one hear of Biden Derangement Syndrome? Fact is, if we were to hear of this malady, the sole person afflicted would be Biden himself.
~Snip~
And let's not overlook poll numbers. The Trump-loathing Republicans shouted with schadenfreude at poll numbers showing Mr. Trump's to be in the mid- to low- 40s. But with the media incessantly defaming him personally, and covering up his successes in domestic and foreign policy, it is a wonder that his poll numbers were over 40% positive. Yet with the media covering up Biden's failures, with the media ignoring his mental lapses, with the media spiking evidence of Biden family corruption — Biden's actual poll numbers are not much better than the artificially depressed numbers of Donald Trump.
It is as if a power greater than all of us decided: "Okay, NeverTrump malcontents, you bore false witness against Donald Trump? Now see how fares the nominee you worked so mightily to elect over Trump — so that the people will realize that you do not work for the common good of the society, as Madison called for in Federalist No. 57, just your narrow, self-serving interests.
Heavens, even the Trump-loathing Peggy Noonan has been forced to admit: Biden "no longer comes across as empathetic, much less serious." As my late mom, Annie Zukerman, would say: NeverTrump crowd, "you made your bed. Now lie in it....

Comment:
After seven months of failure by Joey Xi and his appointees, it appears that those who fought to impose a coup d' etat against Trump now have buyers remorse.
Indeed. The Never-Trump and pro-Biden on my Facebook feeds are strangely silent since their man was awarded the presidency.
I guess they are too busy working extra shifts so they can by groceries and gas. Too busy trying to “bit-wash” their anti-Trump diatribes and pro-Biden essays. I suspect there are more than a few of them who are happy with the America created by Joe Biden, an America that abandons allies, citizens, and billions of dollars worth of military hardware, and provides the enemy with lists of those who provided assistance to America in their war against terrorism.. Where are all the pro-abortion feminists who demonized Trump and supported Biden? Why are they not picketing and marching with vulgar "Pink Pussy" hats in protest of the fate Biden has dealt all women of Afghanistan? Sex slavery, forced “marriages”, denial of education and employment, and torturing to death those who refuse or are outspoken critics must be an acceptable alternative to the evil tweeter, Trump. Where is the media writing of the degradation of American principles? I suspect they are resting their keyboards getting ready to blast away at Trump again just as soon as he announces he will run for President again in 2024. God Help America !!
There's no buyer's remorse here. When will the magaturds return to the rocks they crawled from underneath?

Wasn't debunked....You are too fucking lazy to go through it.

You forget. I did go through it.

I read and debunked all of it.

Perhaps you forgot. Perhaps your memory is faulty. But the Navarro Report was debunked because it used the same discredited claims in the database.

Yet Joe’s and Don’s policies are nearly identical.

~~~~~~
Really? Trump cut illegal immigration by 80%. Joey Xi increased it by 300%. Trump had a plan to deal with the Chinese Wuhan Covid-19 by developing a vaccine first... Joey Xi has no plan except mandate to curb movement and employment of Americans. Then there's Afghanistan, the ultimate Joey Xi clusterfuck....

You forget. I did go through it.

I read and debunked all of it.

Perhaps you forgot. Perhaps your memory is faulty. But the Navarro Report was debunked because it used the same discredited claims in the database.
You didn't debunk diddly shit....Navarro's report is thoroughly end noted with only the most air tight of sources and numbers.....And you never read it.

You didn't debunk diddly shit....Navarro's report is thoroughly end noted with only the most air tight of sources and numbers.....And you never read it.

I read it. The sources were also listed in the database. Take a moment and cross reference. And all those had been debunked. The earth is not flat. Get over it already.

I agree my lady but if memory serves, I seem to recall you referring to Don in a rather derogatory manner. Is it okay for you but not for them?

When the "derrogatory manner" is based on the lie that Biden is any friend of the Chinese, it shows that the writer is an idiot. Nicknames like "Crooked Hillary" are lies that Donald Trump uses against his opponents to deflect from his own history of corruption, bribery, fraud, and deceit (Trump University, Trump Foundation).

The "Xiden" lie and the lie that Hunter Biden was paid $1.5 billion by the Chinese gives cover to Donald Trump's super secret Chinese bank account, and Xi's "gifts" to Ivanka Trump of dozens of personal trade marks in China. Hunter received approval for a $1.5 billion dollar hedge fund, but financial records show there was never more than $1.3 million in the fund, and 1/3 of that money was Hunter Biden's seed capital.

Donald Trump has a secret Chinese bank account and has taken more than $10 million out of it since being elected President. So of course he calls Joe Biden, who had a mortgage on his home when he left the White House "Xiden" and suggests that that Biden family have taken "billions out of China". Where are these "billions" Donnie?

Trumpian insults are based on facts, not lies. Donald really is dumb, hence Dumb Donald. He really is a con artist (Trump University, Trump Foundation), and he really does lie about everything, even stuff he doesn't have to lie about - like the size of inauguration crowds. He's vain, fat, and spray tans his face a luminescent shade of orange, to cover the sickly "old man" pallor caused by a diet of fast food, and a total lack of exercise. He's had multiple plastic surgeries, and has the worst comb over in history.

We don't have to lie slag Trumpy Bear. He provides us with all of the FACTUAL ammunition we need.

Forum List

Back