So Now I'm Wondering

WillowTree

Diamond Member
Sep 15, 2008
How many people lost their jobs because the liberals and their left wing media decided to demonize Paula Deen?

It would be interesting to know.

Two

Lefty Friedmont and Skippy Larson

Last edited:
If anyone has lost his job it’s a consequence of conservative owners of corporations and businesses fearful of losing money as a consequence of being associated with a tarnished brand.

If anyone has lost his job it’s a consequence of conservative owners of corporations and businesses fearful of losing money as a consequence of being associated with a tarnished brand.

nope, you're stupid in addition to being wrong, with left wing demonization all those people would still have jobs.

One article I found said that the distributors of her products might 'rebrand' some --ie kitchenware and send the rest to discount stores.

Manufacturers--I'm not certain what they will do. IIRC, it was inferred the manufacturing takes place overseas.

It sounds like her brother should be 'unemployed', jmo.

Who knows---'allegations'.

eta: Her agent.

http://www.ajc.com/ap/ap/entertainment/deen-parts-with-agent-after-racial-slur-fallout/nYdcn/

If she no longer has a 'future', then she wouldn't need an agent. I'm certain there is more to it than that.

Last edited:
How many people lost their jobs because the liberals and their left wing media decided to demonize Paula Deen?

What happened to her is despicable.

This is so typical of rw attitude that they are not responsible for anything they do or say. No one forced Deen to say what she said or do what she did.

Grow up, quit whining and take responsibility for your own words and actions.

What many libs really think about her .................

1045184_602187163136486_1583460636_n.jpg

Excellent question. I remember when Charlie Sheen was fired from Two and a Half Men, and that show went down, putting 250 people out of a job.

I am kind of optimistic about the state of racism in the US today. That the worse case of racism in the US that the left wing media can possibly find is Deen says alot. Racism appears to exist primarily in the imaginations of liberals and the actions of political hucksters.

Excellent question. I remember when Charlie Sheen was fired from Two and a Half Men, and that show went down, putting 250 people out of a job.

How did it put 250 people out of a job? The show is still going on. Everyone employed to make that show is still employed.

How did it put 250 people out of a job? The show is still going on. Everyone employed to make that show is still employed.

There was in interim time when nothing was happening.

In 2010, CBS and Warner Bros. Television reached a multi-year broadcast agreement for the series, renewing it through at least the 2011–12 season.[1][2] But, on February 24, 2011, CBS and Warner Bros. decided to end production for the rest of the eighth season after Sheen entered drug rehabilitation and made "disparaging comments" about the show's creator and executive producer Chuck Lorre.[3] Sheen was dismissed from the show on March 7.[4]

Last edited:

That doesn't mean anyone lost a job. When a show is cancelled how many people lose their jobs? None. They just go to work on something else. The people don't work for Two and a Half Men, they work for the studio. The losses for the studio would be financial as they lose the revenue stream from the advertisers on the show. The workers don't lose anything.

nope, you're stupid in addition to being wrong, with left wing demonization all those people would still have jobs.

Who WillowTree'd..... errr..... Ernie S'd...... I mean- who ratted her out? :dunno:

Paula Deen did nothing wrong. This is a liberal construct.

You mean those liberal constructs that double as one-way streets? Like the one Alec Baldwin traveled a week or so ago when he tweeted about some gay guy he was pissed off at?

Can anyone imagine golfer Fuzzy Zeller losing his endorsement deals had he quipped about a Masters dinner of corned beef and cabbage if it was a Irishman's honor to select the menu? Not a friggin' chance.

That doesn't mean anyone lost a job. When a show is cancelled how many people lose their jobs? None. They just go to work on something else. The people don't work for Two and a Half Men, they work for the studio. The losses for the studio would be financial as they lose the revenue stream from the advertisers on the show. The workers don't lose anything.

"Two and a Half Men" will be a money making property for years to come, but plenty of people are getting hurt by its cancellation.

Sheen, whose representatives did not return a call for comment, will have to kiss his fat $1.2 million per episode paycheck goodbye.

And Warner Brothers spokesman said that at least 250 members of the cast and crew will be out of work since the season's last four episodes were cancelled. It has yet to be decided whether there will be a ninth season, according to Time Warner.

Charlie Sheen is out and Two and a Half Men is cancelled. - Feb. 25, 2011

Forum List

Back