So now it's another retarded uproar from Blacks because Trump something mean about Baltimore?

Cummings blasted our border agents and lied about the conditions at the border so Trump who couldn't care less what color he is blasted back with the truth...Baltimore gets millions of dollars from our government to fight blight and filth...they are wasting tax dollars....they are not getting the job done because a job done would take their extra dollars away...look and see how long Cummings has been serving...you would think he would have been replaced for his lack of progress...

Yes Tramp have to get revenge on Cummings and the people who lived in his district. It call REVENGE on the black and black people. Mar-a -largo is suppose to be a dump with mold , parasites (human and other,) and other violations Mar-a-Lago cited for 15 health violations

Kusher is a slumlord in Baltimore.

Why doesn't tramp send in money to clean it up, why is he not doing anything about homeless besides cutting SNAP and taking millions off of Medicaid.

iu

iu

iu

iu

iu

Yeah, it's a great place to live. I don't know what's the matter with that Trump dude! It looks so good there you cockroaches should move there!

Any time I see a young black guy with a hoodie I am calling 911
Just shoot them.

oh, trump just lashed out on another person of color to change the topic off of the migrant centers.... he likely would have found something crazy to say about a white democratic congress critter that was investigating with oversight duties over one of his inept agencies as well.

the part being quoted as racist is saying about Baltimore, that ''no human would live there''....

well duh, what are the people that do live there, if not human?

regardless, it is just falling for trump's trap...

and changing the topic off of the detention center deplorable conditions and mismanagement
You are the only one that brought up color.. not trump.. if you think calling him a racist to scare here from talking about democrat failure you are wrong

oh, trump just lashed out on another person of color to change the topic off of the migrant centers.... he likely would have found something crazy to say about a white democratic congress critter that was investigating with oversight duties over one of his inept agencies as well.

the part being quoted as racist is saying about Baltimore, that ''no human would live there''....

and changing the topic off of the detention center deplorable conditions and mismanagement
You are the only one that brought up color.. not trump.. if you think calling him a racist to scare here from talking about democrat failure you are wrong
The democrats are all racist and too stupid to hide it.

"People of color" get very agitated when their failures are made public.

Remember a good offense makes a good defense.

Poor and Uneducated People of Color

They may be, but they aren't stupid. They need support. I believe most of the people in Baltimore want to fix their city, they just need the courage to stand up and take control. Dems have shown they don't want to help.
The rest of us need to stand up and help them.

regardless, it is just failing for trump's trap...

Oh please. Liberals are are always disparaging places and people in the south, calling them inbred hicks. Baltimore is a failing city, and what he meant by saying no human would want to live there is that it’s an undesirable place to live.

Last edited:
Cummings blasted our border agents and lied about the conditions at the border so Trump who couldn't care less what color he is blasted back with the truth...Baltimore gets millions of dollars from our government to fight blight and filth...they are wasting tax dollars....they are not getting the job done because a job done would take their extra dollars away...look and see how long Cummings has been serving...you would think he would have been replaced for his lack of progress...

Yes Tramp have to get revenge on Cummings and the people who lived in his district. It call REVENGE on the black and black people. Mar-a -largo is suppose to be a dump with mold , parasites (human and other,) and other violations Mar-a-Lago cited for 15 health violations

Why doesn't tramp send in money to clean it up, why is he not doing anything about homeless besides cutting SNAP and taking millions off of Medicaid.
Cummings is failing his constituents...if you care about inner city blight that should be the end of the story....and you can expect to get blasted by Trump if you lie about his agents....and I'm proud of him for not holding back because of Cummings skin color....and I bet his poor constituents are as well...

Cummings is failing his constituents...if you care about inner city blight that should be the end of the story....and you can expect to get blasted by Trump if you lie about his agents....and I'm proud of him for not holding back because of Cummings skin color....and I bet his poor constituents are as well...

No tramp wanted revenge , plain and simple.

The district is roughly 50-50 black/white. The Bolsheviks went ape shit because they can't assess in terms of true/false. They judge the world in terms of "who/whom", as Lenin put it.

Any time I see a young black guy with a hoodie I am calling 911

“There is nothing more painful to me at this stage in my life than to walk down the street and hear footsteps... then turn around and see somebody white and feel relieved.”
Jesse Jackson

So when “people of color” attack Trump is it racist because he’s white?

No. Blacks are nobility. They may not be questioned or attacked. But they are free to question and attack.

And no it doesnt help blacks overall. It only helps the poverty pimps who keep them poor in nasty slums crowded together in vote farms. They fear blacks may look around and say "what have you done for me". So they use Soviet techniques to keep the criticism down.

Everyone regardless of race or gender know that is a small shitty city and is the Camden of Maryland
What is the problem??? Me not understand
Feigned outrage, our new National Pastime.

And from what side does it come from 99% of the time?
Definitely more from the Left, but I sure wouldn't say 99%.

I'm trying recall some feigned outrage from the right...while I'm sure you can find some isolated incidents I haven't found one.

Just a side note.....
You sound just like hillary when you use ebonics to pander to black people.

I'm trying recall some feigned outrage from the right...while I'm sure you can find some isolated incidents I haven't found one.
The Left would say the same thing.

They'd say "all our outrage is real".

And if you believe that you're dumb as a rock.
So who runs around claiming to be anti fascist when in fact they are the very definition of fascism?

The Left would say the same thing.

They'd say "all our outrage is real".

And if you believe that you're dumb as a rock.
So who runs around claiming to be anti fascist when in fact they are the very definition of fascism?
Neither end is "the very definition of fascism", although both claim the other is.

Which is yet another example of why I have no use for wingers.

Forum List

Back