So now that Qadaffi has all but defeated the rebels, Obama wants to attack?

The Unholy Trinity: Obama, Wright-Farrakhan, Gadhafi | Flopping Aces

This is a pretty good summary of the relationship.

In fact, Ghaddafi gave Farrakhan 5 million dollars to arm "A black army to destroy the white man in america". Right around that time Michelle Obama was running around posing with Farrakhan in pictures.

Disturbing. But these clues are the ONLY explanation for Obama's seemingly bizarre behavior. When you see this stuff, then his behavior makes a lot of sense.

Fucking hilarious. First Cons are pissed because we don't go sticking our military into every other oil producing nations' business.

Then they're pissed because we do.

Should we be striking Bahrain right now?

In fact, Ghaddafi gave Farrakhan 5 million dollars to arm "A black army to destroy the white man in america". Right around that time Michelle Obama was running around posing with Farrakhan in pictures.

Disturbing. But these clues are the ONLY explanation for Obama's seemingly bizarre behavior. When you see this stuff, then his behavior makes a lot of sense.

well if the fine Flopping Aces published it on the interwebs, who could deny it?

He might as well forget it and apologize to Ghaddafi so we can get our oil contracts, maybe if he bows to Ghaddafi that will do it.

TIME's Exclusive Interview with Gaddafi's Son Saif - Video - TIME.com

"One month ago [Western countries] were sooo nice, so nice like pussycats," Saif says in a contemptuous sing-song tone. "Now they want to be really aggressive like tigers. [But] soon they will come back, and cut oil deals, contracts. We know this game."

Truth.

This link claims Obama has not asked Ghadaffi to step down as the Libyan leader when in fact he has. You're going to have to tie a tighter noose. I doubt that he can keep his secret from all of his administration involved in this decision.

Yeah, it's making sense. Amazing though, how Wright and the boys accuse Israel of atrocities but strikingly just gloss over and look the other way as Ghadafi mows down and slaughters his own citizens.

He might as well forget it and apologize to Ghaddafi so we can get our oil contracts, maybe if he bows to Ghaddafi that will do it.

"One month ago [Western countries] were sooo nice, so nice like pussycats," Saif says in a contemptuous sing-song tone. "Now they want to be really aggressive like tigers. [But] soon they will come back, and cut oil deals, contracts. We know this game."

Truth.

I read that Ghaddafi is only letting Germany go back in the for the oil contracts because Germany opposed the no fly zone, the other countries like France and the US are shit out of luck, they put their money on the wrong horse.

Truth.

I read that Ghaddafi is only letting Germany go back in the for the oil contracts because Germany opposed the no fly zone, the other countries like France and the US are shit out of luck, they put their money on the wrong horse.

Near the end of that video Saif talks about France and he says stuff to the effect that they've got dirt on Sarkozy that they'll release if he doesn't play along. This could get real interesting. :eusa_eh:

Even the French wanted to help on this one. The fucking French.
I once bought a used French Mauser rifle, WW I model, on E-bay.
"Nice WW I French Mauser rifle for sale. Good condition, only dropped once."

Fucking hilarious. First Cons are pissed because we don't go sticking our military into every other oil producing nations' business.

exactly. Nothing is ever good enough for the fucks.

I'm still trying to figure out if they support getting our military involved in Bahrain. Heck, we have FAR more interests in Bahrain than Libya, but the cons?

<crickets>.

Until Obama decides to do something, then they'll oppose it with every ounce of life.

Even the French wanted to help on this one. The fucking French.
I once bought a used French Mauser rifle, WW I model, on E-bay.
"Nice WW I French Mauser rifle for sale. Good condition, only dropped once."

No, all the French wanted was to tell the US to intervene. They're still cowards.

Saw Hillary on the news yesterday.

According to her we, the US, are waiting for a consensus from our international allies, aka the UN.

Waiting for the UN?? Hell the world could come to an end before those idiots got off their duffs to do anything as they have proven time after time. They will probably put forth a resolution. One I'm sure Quadaffi will laugh at.

The French were all hot to trot on a no fly zone. Let them trot right on over to Libya and make it so.

The time to assist the rebels in Libya is gone now. The UN or the French should have done something weeks ago but they are still debating their resolution no doubt.

Worthless fucks.

We, the US, have enough on or plate right now.

I wonder what the world would look like now if O was running the show back in the late thirties and early 40's?

Kinda reminds you of the the democrats who were for invading Iraq before they were against it, huh?

I'm still trying to figure out if they support getting our military involved in Bahrain. Heck, we have FAR more interests in Bahrain than Libya, but the cons?

<crickets>.

Until Obama decides to do something, then they'll oppose it with every ounce of life.

We already got the 5th Navy Fleet in Bahrain, we don't have anyone in Libya and after Obama stabbed Ghaddafi in the back those oil contracts are gone unless he falls.

<crickets>.

We already got the 5th Navy Fleet in Bahrain, we don't have anyone in Libya and after Obama stabbed Ghaddafi in the back those oil contracts are gone unless he falls.

Good point

Kinda reminds you of the the democrats who were for invading Iraq before they were against it, huh?

Yes, it sure does! Hypocrisy and stupidity know no party boundary.

So should the 5th Navy Fleet start providing military support to the rebels?

re: stabbing Ghaddafi in the back. What the heck's wrong with stabbing a jackboot thug bent on genocide in the back?

So should the 5th Navy Fleet start providing military support to the rebels?

re: stabbing Ghaddafi in the back. What the heck's wrong with stabbing a jackboot thug bent on genocide in the back?

Not saying that at all, the US Forces are not going to do anything because the Saudis are involved and its too complicated, more than likely they will just sit there and watch the rebels be slaughtered.

The reason I say Obama stabbed him in the back is because the US pulled Libya off the terrorism watch list, dropped their sanctions and started working the oil contracts in Libya, the US established diplomatic relations with the Libyans and everything, before all this happened. And at the first sign that Ghaddafi might fall, Obama makes a statement Ghaddafi must leave, so yes, I am sure Ghaddafi feels Obama fucked him, and rightfully so.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back