So...obama never invited biden into residence quarters...that tells you everything about joe biden and obama..

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
At the disaster called a Town Hall...joe biden showed exactly what obama thought of him....job killer joe stated he had never before been in the residence quarters of the White House......not even during the 8 years of obama...

job killer joe and obama....two very tiny men....

At the disaster called a Town Hall...joe biden showed exactly what obama thought of him....job killer joe stated he had never before been in the residence quarters of the White House......not even during the 8 years of obama...

Wait a minute, let me see if I can find a fuck to give....Is it important for some reason? At least Oblama didn't try to get Biden to throw the election for him and set up a dictatorship.

Obama had two daughters. You don't let Quid Pro around young girls..

Ever.

Wait a minute, let me see if I can find a fuck to give....Is it important for some reason? At least Oblama didn't try to get Biden to throw the election for him and set up a dictatorship.

You mean the Barack Obama who bought dirt from the Kremlin to tamper with a presidential election and set the KGB to spy on the opposition campaign in order to tamper with the election? The Obama who used McCabe, Strzok, and Page in sabotaging the incoming administration? An act of treason, of course.

Yeah, you Nazis sure have the moral high ground.... :eusa_whistle:

Last edited:
Where was the graciousness that the trumps showed the Bidens? the trump dirt did not even meet with the incoming Bidens. The trumps never had any class, which is defined by dignity and respect. The trumps are people from the sewers of the U.S.

Poor tin foil hats desperate for anything negative to say about Biden. Sure signs of the onset of BDS

Barry knew what his VP was. A guy who sucked off the tax payer tit for 47 years and never accomplished a thing. Why would he want that know nothing in his residence??

But but but... Biden spoke so highly of Obama. How he cleaned up well and was articulate and stuff...

Forum List

Back