So on Tuesday when Trump gets arrested…

Did Exxon go belly up?
What if and what about is a liberal, deflecting staple

They did not, even with all those non-oil and gas people on their board. I guess that having experience in the field is not really necessary after all.

Thanks for pointing that out yet again.

They did not, even with all those non-oil and gas people on their board. I guess that having experience in the field is not really necessary after all.

Thanks for pointing that out yet again.
Having some experience in some field, usually at a very high level of decision making, is required though.

I Love laughing at your misery.
Schadenfreude?
-------------------------------------------------------------
The true reason why the left wants Trump arrested.
I would bet the 'true reason' that patriotic citizens would want an arrest is that if the investigation indicates a crime was committed....then an arrest is an expected step so to ensure that no-man-is-above-the-law.
The average every-day American does not want some people subject to our laws and others not. That is a worthwhile desire of citizens. And it benefits our society, too.
Now, if the case isn't as strong as the DA seemingly thinks it is.....then, no arrest may happen. Or it could go before the judge and he'd kick it out. Or go before a jury....and they could not convict.
Or, it could go otherwise too.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Past statute of limitations. Paid with personal funds, not campaign. Federal law being charged by local DA. Bragg is a moron.
I'm not convinced of that at this point, poster Rocky.

The thing has gone too far. It's been a long baking cake. Too long for such elementary issues that you bring up to have not been examined and determined to be either irrelevant or not consequential enough to stop the investigation or the grand jury presentations.

I ain't a lawyer, but.....but it is my impression that with a celebrity that looms as large as DTrump there would have been some high-level discussions to see if the game is worth the candle.

IMHO

Schadenfreude?
-------------------------------------------------------------

I would bet the 'true reason' that patriotic citizens would want an arrest is that if the investigation indicates a crime was committed....then an arrest is an expected step so to ensure that no-man-is-above-the-law.
The average every-day American does not want some people subject to our laws and others not. That is a worthwhile desire of citizens. And it benefits our society, too.
Now, if the case isn't as strong as the DA seemingly thinks it is.....then, no arrest may happen. Or it could go before the judge and he'd kick it out. Or go before a jury....and they could not convict.
Or, it could go otherwise too.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm not convinced of that at this point, poster Rocky.

The thing has gone too far. It's been a long baking cake. Too long for such elementary issues that you bring up to have not been examined and determined to be either irrelevant or not consequential enough to stop the investigation or the grand jury presentations.

I ain't a lawyer, but.....but it is my impression that with a celebrity that looms as large as DTrump there would have been some high-level discussions to see if the game is worth the candle.

IMHO
You don’t arrest someone and then look into if there was a reason to do it

So on Tuesday when Trump still remains free, will this Fake Thread Title then come down or be relocated?

Being not arrested makes Trump a liar instead of the thread creator?
No school today?
Yep! It was Trump that said Trump would be arrested on Teusday. Pay attention!

Hey, did you see they just delivered a bunch of steel barriers to the Manhattan district criminal court? Wonder why? 😏

So on Tuesday when Trump still remains free, will this Fake Thread Title then come down or be relocated?
Didn't the whole thing start with your orange douchebag claiming he was going to be arrested on Tuesday? Was he lying again?

Yep! It was Trump that said Trump would be arrested on Teusday. Pay attention!

Hey, did you see they just delivered a bunch of steel barriers to the Manhattan district criminal court? Wonder why? 😏
Scared of citizens. That's a good thing when corrupt bureaucrats are scared of the people. Useful idiot.

Didn't the whole thing start with your orange douchebag claiming he was going to be arrested on Tuesday? Was he lying again?
Oh so now libs switch tracks and say it was not the media and they that put this story out but rather Trump who self declared that he will be arrested.

Oh so now libs switch tracks and say it was not the media and they that put this story out but rather Trump who self declared that he will be arrested.

Trump was the first person to publicly declare he was getting arrested.

Forum List

Back