So Republicans, let me get this straight

That horse has left the barn. Obamacare is the law

Republicans don't lke it.....make it better

Don't hold the country hostage because you don't get your way

the GOP has offered ways to make it better. Obama has said "my way or the highway". Obama and Reid are the ones who are willing to shut down the govt if they don't get their way.

But, obama can change the implementation of the law and grant waivers by presidential dictate-----which is violating the law that he signed. are you OK with that?

Bullshit

Republicans refused to participate in Healthcare discussions. At the healthcare summit when Obama asked.......What can I do to this bill that would enable you to vote for it? The universal response was......Tear it up and start over

Republicans killed healthcare under Clinton with a promise they would work to make it better. Once it was killed, they did what they could to prevent healthcare bills from passing

You know this how? You saw it for yourself because the process was broadcast on CSPAN right? .... :lol:

Since most Americans are against Obamacare, it's more of an insult to banana republics.

Republican propaganda has done a good job of bad mouthing Obamacare

Yet when you ask Americans whether they support insuring those with pre existing conditions, children up to 26 on their parents policy, insurance pools to hold down costs...........they are in favor

there are a few good things in ACA. no maximum lifetime limits, no ban for preexisting conditions. Pooling of insurance.

keeping adults on parents policies until they are 26 is just fucking stupid.

No it's not

I put my son back on my insurance till he was 26 (thanks Obamacare) it filled a need where young workers who could not get entry level jobs that offered health insurance could get coverage

That horse has left the barn. Obamacare is the law

Republicans don't lke it.....make it better

Don't hold the country hostage because you don't get your way

the GOP has offered ways to make it better. Obama has said "my way or the highway". Obama and Reid are the ones who are willing to shut down the govt if they don't get their way.

But, obama can change the implementation of the law and grant waivers by presidential dictate-----which is violating the law that he signed. are you OK with that?

Bullshit

Republicans refused to participate in Healthcare discussions. At the healthcare summit when Obama asked.......What can I do to this bill that would enable you to vote for it? The universal response was......Tear it up and start over

Republicans killed healthcare under Clinton with a promise they would work to make it better. Once it was killed, they did what they could to prevent healthcare bills from passing

wrong, the bill that was passed was written in a sealed room by dem staffers only. no floor debate was allowed, no GOP amendments were allowed to come to a vote. It was passed by dems only in the middle of the night on Christmas eve. No one knew what they were voting for, they were forced to vote before reading it.

terrible legislation passed in the most corrupt way.

Bullshit

Obamacare was legally and constitutionally enacted. To declare it banana republic is an insult to all Americans

Since most Americans are against Obamacare, it's more of an insult to banana republics.

Yet when you ask Americans whether they support insuring those with pre existing conditions, children up to 26 on their parents policy, insurance pools to hold down costs...........they are in favor

Here's Zo telling it like it is about Obamacare:

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1gc_3PlnqLw"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1gc_3PlnqLw[/ame]

Seems that it's the other way around.
While many get exempted from the law all other Americans must pay for it.

There has been 1,040 organizations that has been waivered from the law.
Congress exempted themselves from it and Obama illegally changed the law to delay business for 1 year.
The President does not have Executive Power to change any law that has been passed.

Seems to me it's only fair for all Americans to have a 1 year delay also.
They don't even have the software up and running correctly.

Links?

Bullshit

Obamacare was legally and constitutionally enacted. To declare it banana republic is an insult to all Americans

Then let's keep those parts and throw away the rest. I believe in compromise.

Obamacare was passed by both houses of Congress
It was signed into law
it was affirmed by the Supreme Court
Republicans lack the votes to repeal it
Even if they did, the President would veto

And yet, they still feel the need to punish America because they didn't get their way

Actually, the punishment will be when obamacare goes into full swing. It's the punishment that the American Voter deserves for their stupidity. The GOP is trying, in vain I'm sure, to save their asses.

You mean like Medicare, Social Security and Medicaid?

Seems like every time Republicans vote against legislation and lose, it turns out good for the country. And the legislation they do pass? The deficit creating Bush tax cuts, the drugs for votes program and the unpaid for wars. We need to keep Republicans out of politics. I'm tired of the country suffering.

Bullshit

wrong, the bill that was passed was written in a sealed room by dem staffers only. no floor debate was allowed, no GOP amendments were allowed to come to a vote. It was passed by dems only in the middle of the night on Christmas eve. No one knew what they were voting for, they were forced to vote before reading it.

Yep, i retract my previous statement, it was actually worse than a banana republic.......

Obama campaigned on Obama care. Romney said he would kill it. Obama won the election. The voters spoke. Nothing got rammed down our throats.

there are a few good things in ACA. no maximum lifetime limits, no ban for preexisting conditions. Pooling of insurance.

keeping adults on parents policies until they are 26 is just fucking stupid.

No it's not

I put my son back on my insurance till he was 26 (thanks Obamacare) it filled a need where young workers who could not get entry level jobs that offered health insurance could get coverage

Horseshit. young people can get individual policies for very reasonable premiums, less than $100/month for a basic policy. The vast majority of people in that age group are healthy and don't need medical insurance except for accidents or serious illnesses.

Another falacy is that the parents premiums do not go up when they put their kids on their policies----------of course they do.

Bullshit

This....right...here.

The Dems think this is how legitimate legislation is passed and this kind of thing means it's a good law.

Obama campaigned on Obama care. Romney said he would kill it. Obama won the election. The voters spoke. Nothing got rammed down our throats.

Obama won the election because of a biased media, and a voter base that refused to acknowledge that the first black president was a failure and a fraud. It had nothing to do with obamacare.

Obamacare, from the same team that brought you: 57 states, asthma breathalyzer, bank ATM's are destroying the economy, not so shovel ready failed stimulus, first ever credit downgrade, raising the debt ceiling does not increase debt, and the longest period on unemployment since FDR's Depression

It was signed into law

And yet, they still feel the need to punish America because they didn't get their way

If it is so good for us, how come there are so many exemptions being given out, mainly to those that supported it? I get that you are blind to your own Hypocrisy, but have you no shame.

Do you think Congress should make it a Law to sign all future legislation without reading it, discussing what is in it, or having no clue as to what they are imposing on us? Does that sound normal to you? You are okay with them exempting themselves, why exactly is that? Without the ability to print money on demand, these Clowns, could not keep a Kool-Aid Stand out of the Red, but, you are okay with that, as long as your camp can stay on the bridge, and blow the whistle, while steering us right into the rocks. I get that part. ;)

Then let's keep those parts and throw away the rest. I believe in compromise.

Great!

why can't more republicans be like you?

Instead of passing 40 bills to repeal Obamacare with no promise of replacement, why don't Republicans pass 40 bills to make it better?

It was signed into law

Actually, the punishment will be when obamacare goes into full swing. It's the punishment that the American Voter deserves for their stupidity. The GOP is trying, in vain I'm sure, to save their asses.

You mean like Medicare, Social Security and Medicaid?

Seems like every time Republicans vote against legislation and lose, it turns out good for the country. And the legislation they do pass? The deficit creating Bush tax cuts, the drugs for votes program and the unpaid for wars. We need to keep Republicans out of politics. I'm tired of the country suffering.

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.......

Wake me when you have some new and original lies. I'm tired of those old lies.

It was signed into law

If it is so good for us, how come there are so many exemptions being given out, mainly to those that supported it? I get that you are blind to your own Hypocrisy, but have you no shame.

Do you think Congress should make it a Law to sign all future legislation without reading it, discussing what is in it, or having no clue as to what they are imposing on us? Does that sound normal to you? You are okay with them exempting themselves, why exactly is that? Without the ability to print money on demand, these Clowns, could not keep a Kool-Aid Stand out of the Red, but, you are okay with that, as long as your camp can stay on the bridge, and blow the whistle, while steering us right into the rocks. I get that part. ;)

Why were exemptions given?

Because those companies were already offering coverage that met the standards. They were not exempted from offering any coverage

Forum List

Back