So Right Wings Big Witness is a dud

Witness through the porch light shinning in his face, through the rain, through the cloud covered darkness of night saw the lighter skinned guy on top, who couldn't see if Zimmerman was getting hit.

oh yeah and isn't sure who was yelling for help but assumes it was Zimmerman because he was on the bottom.

Found another board POS. it's about justice not about politics, sad that you are this narrow minded.

Did you even see the tweets from the people at the trial, so far its basically validating everything zimmerman has said previously about the altercation.

The prosecution is hosed on the murder charge right now. if they were smart they would try to lower the charge right now and salvage anything they can.

I don't follow twitter. Didn't Jodi Arias innocent have a big twitter following?

The link i provided has twitter postings from those inside the courtroom (or just outside).

How about you read the link and THEN comment?

I looked the over but I'm sure the conservative Fox News website cherry picked the posts. For example one post said " Good says he believes all the screams were coming from Zimmerman"

Good said he assumed they came from the guy on the bottom just because he was the guy on the bottom.

:lol:
Witness through the porch light shinning in his face, through the rain, through the cloud covered darkness of night saw the lighter skinned guy on top, who couldn't see if Zimmerman was getting hit.

oh yeah and isn't sure who was yelling for help but assumes it was Zimmerman because he was on the bottom.

Found another board POS. it's about justice not about politics, sad that you are this narrow minded.

:lol:

I don't follow twitter. Didn't Jodi Arias innocent have a big twitter following?

The link i provided has twitter postings from those inside the courtroom (or just outside).

I looked the over but I'm sure the conservative Fox News website cherry picked the posts. For example one post said " Good says he believes all the screams were coming from Zimmerman"

Good said he assumed they came from the guy on the bottom just because he was the guy on the bottom.

Nice try, but fail. On cross Good basically made the defense's case with regards to the actual altercation.

Nice try, but fail. On cross Good basically made the defense's case with regards to the actual altercation.

How so?

Well he didn't see the initial contact. He said there was a tussle which contradicts Zimmerman's story. He didn't know if Zimmerman was being hit or if Zimmerman was yelling for help.

Well he didn't see the initial contact. He said there was a tussle which contradicts Zimmerman's story. He didn't know if Zimmerman was being hit or if Zimmerman was yelling for help.

What he did see was martin on top of zimmerman and giving him a whuppin.

Add that to zimmerman's testimony (as an affermative defense he has to basically take the stand no matter what) and murder 2 is not attainable.

Forum List

Back