So should this guy be fired?

I am going to protest people that protest at work by protesting at work. :lol:

protest anywhere, and anything, you desire.

but don't whine about the results when it comes back to bite you in the ass

Do lefties think an anecdotal claim about a waiter rises to the level of a NFL player disrespecting the National Anthem several times in public and on camera?

and if the football players refused to play then THEY should be fired. they aren't paid to stand for the national anthem. and until not long ago, they weren't even on the field for the anthem.

but I do love how the orange sociopath made this a huge issue to deflect from his incompetence and plunder of the country

Do lefties think an anecdotal claim about a waiter rises to the level of a NFL player disrespecting the National Anthem several times in public and on camera?
So kneeling is disrespect? Let's tell everyone who kneels in church that they are disrespecting their god.
not at all. it is disrespectful when the national anthem is being honored. You should learn civics.,

and if the football players refused to play then THEY should be fired. they aren't paid to stand for the national anthem. and until not long ago, they weren't even on the field for the anthem.

but I do love how the orange sociopath made this a huge issue to deflect from his incompetence and plunder of the country
that's up to management, don't you think?

Forum List

Back