So should this guy be fired?

and if the football players refused to play then THEY should be fired. they aren't paid to stand for the national anthem. and until not long ago, they weren't even on the field for the anthem.

but I do love how the orange sociopath made this a huge issue to deflect from his incompetence and plunder of the country
This is about a waiter not a football player.

but addressing the off topic football player if his contract included language that specified any conduct while in team uniform he very well might be able to be fired for kneeling during the anthem and his employers would have every right to do so because as you know the first amendment does not apply in an employer employee relationship

As a former waiter. I would have been fired on the spot for refusing to serve anyone that was sat in my section.

Do lefties think an anecdotal claim about a waiter rises to the level of a NFL player disrespecting the National Anthem several times in public and on camera?
So kneeling is disrespect? Let's tell everyone who kneels in church that they are disrespecting their god.
not at all. it is disrespectful when the national anthem is being honored. You should learn civics.,
Where does it say kneeling is disrespectful?

Do lefties think an anecdotal claim about a waiter rises to the level of a NFL player disrespecting the National Anthem several times in public and on camera?
So kneeling is disrespect? Let's tell everyone who kneels in church that they are disrespecting their god.
not at all. it is disrespectful when the national anthem is being honored. You should learn civics.,
well I will ask you this, other than a soldier in a wheel chair, where have you ever seen a soldier kneel? a Police Officer? a Fireman? hmmmm why wouldn't some kneel? Why do we place our hand over our hearts? Why do we remove our hats? it's called respect. r....e...s...p...e..c...t respect to fallen citizens. all of them. f...a...l...l...e...n Fallen.

well I will ask you this, other than a soldier in a wheel chair, where have you ever seen a soldier kneel? a Police Officer? a Fireman? hmmmm why wouldn't some kneel? Why do we place our hand over our hearts? Why do we remove our hats? it's called respect. r....e...s...p...e..c...t respect to fallen citizens. all of them. f...a...l...l...e...n Fallen.
Not performing police brutality is respect too....but still waiting for you to show in the Flag Code where kneeling is disrespectful.

Not performing police brutality is respect too....but still waiting for you to show in the Flag Code where kneeling is disrespectful.
police brutality is never wanted. Nor is aggression toward them. perhaps if one understood the danger one would think differently. It's ok though.

§171. Conduct during playing
During rendition of the national anthem when the flag is displayed, all present except those in uniform should stand at attention facing the flag with the right hand over the heart. Men not in uniform should remove their headdress with their right hand and hold it at the left shoulder, the hand being over the heart. Persons in uniform should render the military salute at the first note of the anthem and retain this position until the last note. When the flag is not displayed, those present should face toward the music and act in the same manner they would if the flag were displayed there.

Forum List

Back