So Steny Hoyer Thinks The Sequester Caused Boston Bombings.Send In Another Clown?

Feb 1, 2013

:stupid:
Lets just add Hoyer to the "Bottom Of The Barrel Democrats".
So Steny! Are you also claiming that "The Sequester" was also responsible for Waco, Oklahoma Bombing, Lincoln Assasination, Twin Towers Bombing 1993, The Meteor That Wiped Out The Dinasours, "New Coke" that failed in the 80's and every time an adult passes a stone?

Steny Hoyer: Proof that Democrats think that most Americans have an I.Q. under 42.
:oops:
and we thought Joe Biden was the White House Clown.

Hey...if Harry Reid can get away with using 7 dead Marines to take a pot shot at the Sequester, why can't Hoyer use 3 dead civilians?

If CNN could blame the meteorite that hit Russia on global warming anything is possible.

If CNN could blame the meteorite that hit Russia on global warming anything is possible.

Katz, do you still claim that President Obama orchestrated the Boston bombings, the Sandy Hook shootings and the Deepwater Horizon oil spill? Or are you backing down from thos accusations?

And to the other conservatives here, do you agree with Katzndogz, that Obama orchestrated all those things? I mean, if you don't agree, you really ought to condemn Katzndogz for making such a crazy partisan accusation. If you don't condemn him, that would make it look like you do agree with him.

Katz, do you still claim that President Obama orchestrated the Boston bombings, the Sandy Hook shootings and the Deepwater Horizon oil spill? Or are you backing down from thos accusations?

And to the other conservatives here, do you agree with Katzndogz, that Obama orchestrated all those things? I mean, if you don't agree, you really ought to condemn Katzndogz for making such a crazy partisan accusation. If you don't condemn him, that would make it look like you do agree with him.

obama either has phenomenal luck or makes his own. Never let a crisis go to waste and if you don't have one, make one.

Steny also believe that The Sequester caused the Dave Matthews Band Bus to dump human manure on a passing tour boat on a river in Chicago. (talk about the shit hitting the fans)

"I'm a tax, tax, tax, spend, spend, spend Democrat and let my opposition try to do a damn thing about it!" Stenny Hoyer.

Take the Democrats ability to spend somebody else's money away from them and they're a party that's out of business. What else do they have to offer besides the usual "Free Stuff"? Kermit Gosnell? Shhh! Don't you dare breathe a word! Or the fact they keep the makers of KY Jelly in business as well as the makers of rubber dental dams?

I wonder if Barney Frank believes that The Sequester also caused the Superstorm of 1991 and Sandy.

and if the Boston Bombings were an after affect of the Sequester, why didn't Steny warn of the bombings ahead of time? He made it sound like he saw it coming. just like Obama warned us of planes falling from the sky.(damn those expensive air traffic control dudes)

Forum List

Back