🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

So, the fbi....

The beloved fbi had sex tapes of democrat mayors sleeping with a Chinese spy and kept them hidden, knew eric swalwell was sleeping with a Chinese spy and kept that hidden, had hunter Biden's laptop and everything on it and kept that hidden, but leaked a dossier they knew was fake to the NY Times in an effort to take down Trump.

The power of the Federal government has been increasing for at least through the last century. Once it is very difficult to fire anyone except those at the very top, factions grow that can manipulate things, because they never run for election, or re-election. They are just permanent fixtures.

In all honesty to reality, our non-elected officials in DC, hold more power than any of the supposed 3 branches of government. To repair what is broken, it is going to take at least 2 of the 3 branches, if not all 3 of the branches of government, working collectively, to right the ship. In essence, the Feds footprint must be shrunk, and many of those duties sent to the individual states.

I do not know if that will EVER happen, but as long as the Democrats are in charge, I know it will NEVER happen!

The beloved fbi had sex tapes of democrat mayors sleeping with a Chinese spy and kept them hidden, knew eric swalwell was sleeping with a Chinese spy and kept that hidden, had hunter Biden's laptop and everything on it and kept that hidden, but leaked a dossier they knew was fake to the NY Times in an effort to take down Trump.

I don't understand this post. Are you making claims based on a video that is something about Pirates of the Caribbean? Are you just saying things? Are you having a seizure?

Forum List

Back