🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

So the House failed to do their jobs

I'm not saying they should have passed this particular bill. I'm saying they're a pathetic Bunch of free loading faggots that took advantage of a public desperate for change by spewing shit everyone wanted to hear only to prove they're as fucking inept as a retarded giraffe.

I am embarrassed to be a member of the gop today.

They did their job by not passing that Bill.
They FAILED by not having a bill prepared that could pass. They have one God damn job and a majority and they still fucked it up.

I see Ryan's head is on the chopping block.

It was a mistake for Ryan and Trump to think they could pass a healthcare reform bill without the support of the conservative wing of the Republican party. Hopefully, that is a mistake they will not repeat.

Democrats who are gloating over this have this to consider: it was not them that defeated this bill, it was conservative Republicans. Democrats have absolutely no power in Congress, so they can't stop anything.

And all failures fall on the republicans...

I'm not saying they should have passed this particular bill. I'm saying they're a pathetic Bunch of free loading faggots that took advantage of a public desperate for change by spewing shit everyone wanted to hear only to prove they're as fucking inept as a retarded giraffe.

A right winger with enough sense to know he should be embarrassed. Few and far between. There may be hope for you yet.

If only you loons on the left could manage to admit Obunglescare is a fucking disaster

But it's not. Yes, there are some problems, but those were identified long ago, and could have been made better if the right hadn't blocked everything they could block. No reason it still can't be fixed.

They FAILED by not having a bill prepared that could pass. They have one God damn job and a majority and they still fucked it up.

Read my other response agreeing with you and take a stiff drink of some hooch...
I've already had a few. Stopped for a few drinks with the fellas, came home & saw this shit on the TV.

I am genuinely pissed. Tired of being taken for granted

Ryan need to step down after this disaster.

A right winger with enough sense to know he should be embarrassed. Few and far between. There may be hope for you yet.

If only you loons on the left could manage to admit Obunglescare is a fucking disaster

But it's not. Yes, there are some problems, but those were identified long ago, and could have been made better if the right hadn't blocked everything they could block. No reason it still can't be fixed.

It''s imploding, fool. Good gawd, wake up

It does say a lot the democrats put party before themselves and stood behind obozocare and cost them the Senate and hundreds of state legislature seats.

The Republicans thought only about their seats.

so much ignorance so little time. :cuckoo:

Facts escape your fantasy land doesn't it match box lawyer.....

Keep thinking that way and your party will never be relevant again.

Ryan need to step down after this disaster.

Yeah he does, I don't trust him..acting like a RINO saving his own sorry ass

Our healthcare system was imploding long before Obamacare....

Mine was fine...it still is but my husband's firm is paying through the nose to keep it that way...so freeloaders can get it free and the middle class is being crushed by Obamacare, high premiums and out of pocket expenses they can't afford

It was spiraling out of control to be sure but Obamacare did nothing to fix it and unless you're poor or super rich all it did was make it worse.

The real power in the Republican Party is the conservative wing. It was stupid for Ryan to think he could pass a bill without conservatives supporting it. Trump made the mistake of thinking Ryan was the guy in charge of Congress who could get things done. He isn't.

Make sure you criticize Donald Trump for endorsing the legislation and issuing a failed ultimatum.

All momentum for repeal and replace is gone, and the moron-in-chief is largely responsible.

Mine was fine...it still is but my husband's firm is paying through the nose to keep it that way...so freeloaders can get it free and the middle class is being crushed by Obamacare, high premiums and out of pocket expenses they can't afford

Sorry you seem to be confused. We have Obamacare because our healthcare system was failing. If it was fine, there would have never been a demand for change. Obamacare exists because the system was failing and still is.

Make sure you criticize Donald Trump for endorsing the legislation and issuing a failed ultimatum.

All momentum for repeal and replace is gone, and the moron-in-chief is largely responsible.
No, Obamacare will be repealed and replaced. Only this time, conservatives will be invited to the table, and will be listened to.

It was spiraling out of control to be sure but Obamacare did nothing to fix it and unless you're poor or super rich all it did was make it worse.

And the republicans have offered nothing to fix it.

Sorry you seem to be confused. We have Obamacare because our healthcare system was failing. If it was fine, there would have never been a demand for change. Obamacare exists because the system was failing and still is.

Dude, it's a fucking disaster, wake the hell up

The American people overwhelmingly opposed Obamacare, and the elections of 2010, 2014 and 2016 were the price the Democrats paid for pissing us off.

Forum List

Back