🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

So the House failed to do their jobs

But instead costs are increasing...what a plan!!!!!

They would also be increasing without it.

You need to get informed before commenting. Hard working Americans are being decimated by Obamacare, something needs to change

You clearly aren't informed. Yes something needs to change, what are republicans going to do?

Oh I'm informed, you're a know nothing partisan hack...a pathetic one at that.

Yet you aren't aware that healthcare costs have been increasing dramatically since long before Obamacare. Funny.

Not like this...

Oklahoma Obamacare Premiums to Increase by 76 Percent

But instead costs are increasing...what a plan!!!!!

You need to get informed before commenting. Hard working Americans are being decimated by Obamacare, something needs to change

You clearly aren't informed. Yes something needs to change, what are republicans going to do?

Yet you aren't aware that healthcare costs have been increasing dramatically since long before Obamacare. Funny.

You're not aware Obamacare is doing nothing to reduce them, while at the same time hurting Americans so your little leeches will continue to get free insurance off the backs of hard working people. Gotta keep the base voting Dem though, right? How'd that pan out for you all? Hint: Your party lost any power they had

I'm not saying they should have passed this particular bill. I'm saying they're a pathetic Bunch of free loading faggots that took advantage of a public desperate for change by spewing shit everyone wanted to hear only to prove they're as fucking inept as a retarded giraffe.

I am embarrassed to be a member of the gop today.

Your OP means you are saying Dems failed to do their jobs, they lost election and seats for sake of replacing Obama care and every single one collecticely said Sc*w the people because they didn't vote for us(sore losers do that), and so now you have an imploding care with no choices and forced or fined care plans. You won't be laughing seeing quotes as high as 50-75% of your salary.

You're not aware Obamacare is doing nothing to reduce them, while at the same time hurting Americans so your little leeches will continue to get free insurance off the backs of hard working people. Gotta keep the base voting Dem though, right? How'd that pan out for you all? Hint: Your party lost any power they had

I want healthcare fixed. Republicans were elected to fix it, what are they going to do?

Not like this...

The system was broken long before Obamacare.

I want healthcare fixed. Republicans were elected to fix it, what are they going to do?

Hopefully let Obamacare finish imploding and get the hell out of it

Not like this...

The system was broken long before Obamacare.

Nope....80% of Americans liked their healthcare and their doctors....and obama destroyed that....and you morons own all of it....enjoy...

Not like this...

Thank you, Brian's post said it took 10 years, now after Obama care premiums went on overdrive in only a few years...

I'm not saying they should have passed this particular bill. I'm saying they're a pathetic Bunch of free loading faggots that took advantage of a public desperate for change by spewing shit everyone wanted to hear only to prove they're as fucking inept as a retarded giraffe.

I am embarrassed to be a member of the gop today.

Your OP means you are saying Dems failed to do their jobs, they lost election and seats for sake of replacing Obama care and every single one collecticely said Sc*w the people because they didn't vote for us(sore losers do that), and so now you have an imploding care with no choices and forced or fined care plans. You won't be laughing seeing quotes as high as 50-75% of your salary.
That's not what my op says. Much like my own children, I hold the people I vote for accountable. They failed

Again, our system was imploding long before Obamacare. You can't really be this stupid.

Again, our system was imploding long before Obamacare. You can't really be this stupid.

And Obamacare did nothing to fix it, you can't really be this stupid

See how this works?

That is a dangerous position. If it doesn't fail on the GOP's watch say hello to single payer.

Russian Roulette is not my thing

It looks like no one has an answer now except watch it implode and blame Obama.

While 280 million Americans suffer

That is a dangerous position. If it doesn't fail on the GOP's watch say hello to single payer.

Russian Roulette is not my thing

Dangerous yes but I'm in the firm belief there isn't a thing government can't somehow manage to fuck up

See how this works?

When did I claim it did?

See how this works?

When did I claim it did?

You're all over the map...go to bed

See how this works?

When did I claim it did?

You're all over the map...go to bed

No you are confused. From the start I have said I want healthcare fixed. Republicans and Trump said they would do that.

So we should be a country where only the rich can afford healthcare?

Healthcare is a Privilege, not a Right. Never has been a Right. If it were to become a privatized industry like car insurance, many of the costs would go down. Yes, the rich might get better care, but few would get nothing.

Forum List

Back