🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

So the House failed to do their jobs

So we should be a country where only the rich can afford healthcare?

Healthcare is a Privilege, not a Right. Never has been a Right. If it were to become a privatized industry like car insurance, many of the costs would go down. Yes, the rich might get better care, but few would get nothing.

You don't think the healthcare industry is privatized? What about all the healthcare companies making insane profits?

I'm not saying they should have passed this particular bill. I'm saying they're a pathetic Bunch of free loading faggots that took advantage of a public desperate for change by spewing shit everyone wanted to hear only to prove they're as fucking inept as a retarded giraffe.

I am embarrassed to be a member of the gop today.

Your OP means you are saying Dems failed to do their jobs, they lost election and seats for sake of replacing Obama care and every single one collecticely said Sc*w the people because they didn't vote for us(sore losers do that), and so now you have an imploding care with no choices and forced or fined care plans. You won't be laughing seeing quotes as high as 50-75% of your salary.
That's not what my op says. Much like my own children, I hold the people I vote for accountable. They failed

There's 2 major partys running gov't not 1 single one. You can't blame the ones sabotaged for the acts of the sabotagers.
Did you blame the victims of 911 for what the terrorist did?

You don't think the healthcare industry is privatized? What about all the healthcare companies making insane profits?

Anything that is Regulated, Required or Administered by the Government is not truly privatized. I work in the electric utility industry, another Government regulated industry, so I know of what I speak.

It's the job of a company to make a profit. That's why they exist. A,truly privatized system would thereby require these companies to become competitive to maintain customers and profits.

IMG_0201.JPG
I'm not saying they should have passed this particular bill. I'm saying they're a pathetic Bunch of free loading faggots that took advantage of a public desperate for change by spewing shit everyone wanted to hear only to prove they're as fucking inept as a retarded giraffe.

I know you were itching to dump 24 million people off health insurance like Trump and Ryan but this bill failed because of the millions of calls to their congressmen ( me included) camp outs at senators homes and the whole resistance movement in action. We're a force to be reckoned with and we just won our first major victory with more to come. Don't ever forget there are more of us than you.

Your OP means you are saying Dems failed to do their jobs, they lost election and seats for sake of replacing Obama care and every single one collecticely said Sc*w the people because they didn't vote for us(sore losers do that), and so now you have an imploding care with no choices and forced or fined care plans. You won't be laughing seeing quotes as high as 50-75% of your salary.
That's not what my op says. Much like my own children, I hold the people I vote for accountable. They failed

There's 2 major partys running gov't not 1 single one. You can't blame the ones sabotaged for the acts of the sabotagers.
Did you blame the victims of 911 for what the terrorist did?
You're being stupid now. The gop had 8 years to prepare a replacement. The dems had NOTHING to do with the fact that they failed at that task. Did the dems fuck it up to begin with? Sure. When I wreck my car and the repair shop fucks up the repairs do I blame myself and say "oh well" or do I take my car back & insist that they do their jobs right?

Don't be a partisan dumbfuck, this debacle is 100% on us.

It was a mistake for Ryan and Trump to think they could pass a healthcare reform bill without the support of the conservative wing of the Republican party. Hopefully, that is a mistake they will not repeat.

Democrats who are gloating over this have this to consider: it was not them that defeated this bill, it was conservative Republicans. Democrats have absolutely no power in Congress, so they can't stop anything.
The real power is the people. Not conservative republicans. The people of this country spoke up in townhalls and in demonstrations and phone calls.
WE stopped this abomination of a bill.

Healthcare is a Privilege, not a Right. Never has been a Right. If it were to become a privatized industry like car insurance, many of the costs would go down. Yes, the rich might get better care, but few would get nothing.

I don't know where you live but my car insurance never went down only is going up, now I guess because all of the assholes who like to text and drive...

Anything that is Regulated, Required or Administered by the Government is not truly privatized. I work in the electric utility industry, another Government regulated industry, so I know of what I speak.

It's the job of a company to make a profit. That's why they exist. A,truly privatized system would thereby require these companies to become competitive to maintain customers and profits.
People die when healthcare isn't regulated.

A right winger with enough sense to know he should be embarrassed. Few and far between. There may be hope for you yet.

If only you loons on the left could manage to admit Obunglescare is a fucking disaster

But it's not. Yes, there are some problems, but those were identified long ago, and could have been made better if the right hadn't blocked everything they could block. No reason it still can't be fixed.

It''s imploding, fool. Good gawd, wake up

That's what Trump has been saying, but he also said he was sure that Obama was from Kenya. Yes, there are problems, but they are fixable. I expect the right to do everything they can do to make it blow up, now, in an effort to save face.

I don't know where you live but my car insurance never went down only is going up, now I guess because all of the assholes who like to text and drive...

I don't hear a lot of people talking about how cheap auto insurance is.

I don't hear a lot of people talking about how cheap auto insurance is.
You're clearly not talking to the gecko

Forum List

Back