So These the "Bad Hombres" Trump Wants to Get Rid Of?

Do you agree with this policy change

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Medical care is given right up to the day of deportation and that is all that the public funds should be covering if the person is fit to travel. Child or adult either one.
Look...

This is really easy to understand...

Dying children represent... what?... one one-thousandth of one percent, of the Illegal Alien invasion-force now on our soil?

So we send back the other 99.999%, and leave the .001% here, until they die, or until they get better.

That doesn't mean that we have to let any more in.

But to send-back those couple of hundred or couple of thousand dying children... pulling the plug on them... is inhumane, and wrong.

It looks bad... here, domestically, and across the globe.

It is the most heartless, inhumane, optics-blind and foolhardy thing that Anti-Illegals folk can possibly conceive-of to do.

I am one of you, in this context.

I, too, want the entire phukking mess gone... removed from our soil... permanently.

Hell... shoot 'em back across the Rio Grande by catapult or trebuchet for all I care... phukk 'em.

But I do not want the imagery or stigma of ejecting dying children already in our midst, to lie heavy on my (or our) conscience, forevermore.

To literally pull-the-plug on dying children and to send them back across the border is a very great evil.

Evil... in the classical and biblical sense.

Evil.

Not to mention sheer stupidity, giving the Beaner-Lovers a hundred-round magazine chock-full of political ammunition (imagery, tragic stories).

Wake up... you do vastly more harm to your (our) cause - getting rid of Illegal Aliens - by pursuing this course.

Can you not see the practical value of allowing that crummy .001 of the Illegals to remain behind for medical humanitarian reasons?

If you cannot, then you quite possibly do not belong amongst those competent to steer the country into the future.
Dying children represent 1,000,000 born and unborn babies executed by "CHOICE" every year, then you harp on me saying I am immoral because I dont want children who shouldn't be here to be here. If you deny them the FREE stuff then they wont try to make the 1,000 mile trip across deserts to come to this country looking for FREE STUFF and become future Demonrat Voters.

Is anyone going to try to argue that cruelty isn't the point of this?

Trump Moves To Deport Sick Migrant Children From The US

Step by malicious step, the Trump administration is turning the American immigration system into an apparatus of appalling, intentional cruelty.

The latest case in point is a relatively small program known as “medical deferred action,” in which immigrants without legal status who are suffering from serious medical conditions are granted a reprieve from deportation so that they can have access to much-needed medical treatment in the United States.

Trump halted the program this month, threatening to deport these patients, including children with leukemia, muscular dystrophy, or cystic fibrosis
There's no cure for any form of muscular dystrophy. Nor is there any cure for cystic fibrosis.

There are trials in various locations in South America where the parents with Leukemia may want to try and find help. You may want to donate some of your own bone marrow to the cause.

International Resources | Leukemia and Lymphoma Society
--------------------------------- I'm sure that you info is correct --- so , if your info about NO Cure is correct then that means that the poor kid will Die no matter where he is . If No Cure exists the kid just needs Comfort and CARE and why can't he get that where he now is Kondor ??

Last edited:
Medical care is given right up to the day of deportation and that is all that the public funds should be covering if the person is fit to travel. Child or adult either one.
Look...

Dying children represent... what?... one one-thousandth of one percent, of the Illegal Alien invasion-force now on our soil?

So we send back the other 99.999%, and leave the .001% here, until they die, or until they get better.

But to send-back those couple of hundred or couple of thousand dying children... pulling the plug on them... is inhumane, and wrong.

It is the most heartless, inhumane, optics-blind and foolhardy thing that Anti-Illegals folk can possibly conceive-of to do.

I, too, want the entire phukking mess gone... removed from our soil... permanently.

Hell... shoot 'em back across the Rio Grande by catapult or trebuchet for all I care... phukk 'em.

But I do not want the imagery or stigma of ejecting dying children already in our midst, to lie heavy on my (or our) conscience, forevermore.

To literally pull-the-plug on dying children and to send them back across the border is a very great evil.

Evil.

Not to mention sheer stupidity, giving the Beaner-Lovers a hundred-round magazine chock-full of political ammunition (imagery, tragic stories).

Wake up... you do vastly more harm to your (our) cause - getting rid of Illegal Aliens - by pursuing this course.

Can you not see the practical value of allowing that crummy .001 of the Illegals to remain behind for medical humanitarian reasons?

If you cannot, then you quite possibly do not belong amongst those competent to steer the country into the future.
------------------------------- its a Slippery Slope , let one dying kid in and there will be all kindsa calls for letting in hundreds and thousands , millions MORE Kondor .
Here's the thing....

Nobody comes-in illegally... nobody... adult or child... well or sick... we're on the same page in that regard...

But the optics of literally pulling-the-plug on the handful of dying children that are already HERE will prove fatal to the agenda for decades to come...

I, for one, am not prepared to give The Adversary the political ammunition they need, to re-open the floodgates in the coming months or years.
So someone who walks into a bank and with a gun in his hand, demanding the money from the teller, isnt making an illegal transaction?

and where is this kid Now , if you know as I didn't see his current location mentioned in the article Kondor ??

Step by malicious step, the Trump administration is turning the American immigration system into an apparatus of appalling, intentional cruelty.

The latest case in point is a relatively small program known as “medical deferred action,” in which immigrants without legal status who are suffering from serious medical conditions are granted a reprieve from deportation so that they can have access to much-needed medical treatment in the United States.

Trump halted the program this month, threatening to deport these patients, including children with leukemia, muscular dystrophy, or cystic fibrosis
Free healthcare for anyone who walks to our border? No thanks.

Trumpybear is the Chosen One.

His will supplants that of the former, or fallen, Chosen one.

We must check the childs country of origin and/or their parents ability to pay before we offer our charity. (um I mean services)

His will be done.

Trumpybear? Are you like 90?

Look...

Evil.

Children are the responsibility of their parent first and foremost. Again there is no cure for cystic fibrosis or muscular dystrophy. There are International programs throughout for childhood Leukemia. For everyone that have concerns about these children their time would be better spent working the children into the programs already established for cases like theirs. If you and others are super concerned start doing that today and work towards getting these children help for when they get back into their home countries instead of trying to inhibit the new policies that would keep these children wards in this country until their death.

Was it cruel and unusual in your mind to send the diabetic habitual criminal back to Iraq?

Even in heaven there are consequences for breaking the law and entering in illegally regardless if "it looks bad" or not to you or anyone else for that matter.

so sadly there is NO CURE for the kid so that simply means that we should turn the USA into a HOSPICE for Many , many sick and dying kids and probably foreign adults in the future eh ?? Seem to me that No Cure being available that the kids home country should be the HOSPICE the same as its always been !!

i expect nothing less than those who call themselves christians. i bet mike pence is totally on board with it....
If you feel so strongly about helping perhaps you should also give some bone marrow to try and save some of the less fortunate with bad genes.
Genetic variations in a fourth gene linked to elevated leukemia risk in Hispanic children

Find out where to donate here.
Clinical Trials | Leukemia and Lymphoma Society

lol.... mike pence wouldn't even look at those brownies in cages, let alone talk to them when he went down to 'inspect' the detention centers.

so much for pro life... love the fetus, hate the child & if they are brown - then they don't matter at all.

so bite me.
I'd rather deport you. Like I said put your own bone marrow up for them if you are so concerned for their health.

ooOOOoo - you are such a good little basket dweller! :eusa_clap:

No, YOU are a good little Anti-American Dim lemming. Putting illegals ahead of our own citizens and veterans. By your own words, you expect us to help them while you do nothing but lecture. Typical of your side.
This sort of hate, ignorance, and stupidity is typical of far too many conservatives.

There's no cure for any form of muscular dystrophy. Nor is there any cure for cystic fibrosis.

There are trials in various locations in South America where the parents with Leukemia may want to try and find help. You may want to donate some of your own bone marrow to the cause.

So let ‘em die quick instead of prolonging their lives?

But obviously they can receive better health care in countries that have socialized medicine.

Come on, "were a Christian nation" guy. Is denying sick children life saving medical care what Jesus would do?

Why should the American tax payer foot the bill for these people. They aren't Americans. They should all be deported along with all of their family.

You sure are stupid.

But obviously they can receive better health care in countries that have socialized medicine.

Come on, "were a Christian nation" guy. Is denying sick children life saving medical care what Jesus would do?
---------------------------- as I said , no cure available so the poor kid will die . No reason to turn the USA into a HOSPICE for poor dying kids is there ?? Kid can go home and pass away in his nations Hospice or familia home Seawitch . ------------- by the way , where is the kid from Seawitch ??

Why should the American tax payer foot the bill for these people. They aren't Americans. They should all be deported along with all of their family.

You sure are stupid.

I'd much rather be thought of as kind, caring and stupid than whatever you are...

This is a cruel and inhumane policy, but that's the point.

---------------------------- as I said , no cure available so the poor kid will die . No reason to turn the USA into a HOSPICE for poor dying kids is there ?? Kid can go home and pass away in his nations Hospice or familia home Seawitch . ------------- by the way , where is the kid from Seawitch ??

Yeah, that's it. He's going to die anyway why prolong his life? Why bother sending the kid back at all? Why not just shoot him for your twisted pleasure?

You sure are stupid.

I'd much rather be thought of as kind, caring and stupid than whatever you are...

Bullshit. You are just looking for something to bitch about that involves Trump.

If you want to pay for these people then whip out your wallet and pay away.

American taxpayers shouldn't have to pay for these invaders. I couldn't care less about their medical needs. We taxpayers shouldn't be footing bill for these assholes.

Hope Trump boots them all out.

I guess that its a KNOWN fact that No Cure exists for the kid . So even if the kid stays in the USA there is 'No Life Saving Care' or Cure available for the kid Seawitch .

Imagine the sort of human soul who believes sick children deserve to die because they cost too much for the richest, most powerful nation to bear. Then imagine that same soul having no problem with Trump costing us 3 million dollars each time he flies to his own properties to golf.

Imagine the sort of human soul who claims to be a follower of Jesus Christ demanding sick children eshew their medical treatment because those children do not deserve to be here.

Imagine the sort of human soul who combs through the records of pediatric hospitals to find sick immigrant children in order to deport them.

Imagine that sort of human soul and ask yourself; why should we heed what they have to say?

Last edited:

You sure are stupid.

Bullshit. You are just looking for something to bitch about that involves Trump.

If you want to pay for these people then whip out your wallet and pay away.

American taxpayers shouldn't have to pay for these invaders. I couldn't care less about their medical needs. We taxpayers shouldn't be footing bill for these assholes.

Hope Trump boots them all out.

I'm pretty sure I could list a lot of things I don't think the American taxpayers should have to pay for...but medical care for a small handful of kids who had the bad luck of getting sick here would not be among them.

We know you're uncaring and lack empathy. That's part and parcel for Republicans.

Imagine the sort of human soul who believes sick children deserve to die because they cost too much for the richest, most powerful nation to bear. Then imagine that same soul having no problem with Trump costing us 3 million dollars each time he flies to his own property to golf.

Imagine the sort of human soul who claims to be a follower of Jesus Christ demanding sickmchildrenmeshew their medical treatment because those children do not deserve to be here.

Imagine the sort of human soul who combs through the records of pediatric hospitals to find sick immigrant children in order to deport them.

Imagine that sort of human soul and ask yourself; why should we heed what they have to say?
---------------------------- I think this thread is about one kid that has an INCURABLE Disease NKing .

Forum List

Back