🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

So this is the world we live in right now? Trans woman commercials???

That is a man dumb ass regardless of his skin color.

View attachment 611850
So. .. who are their girls mother then? I am kinda not convinced of this conspiracy theory.

They look a lot like both of them, more like Barrack, but a little like their mom, but if she is, indeed a guy, that means, they HAVE to be his, so. . who is the mother?

Is that the best youve got?
Youre a poor example of human being and even worse as an opponent.

Are you are godbotherer also? Believe in immaculate conceptions and virgin births?

Got a ticket to heaven yet son? Keep praying.
Keep spewing, Colon Contents. I like it.

MORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Apparently you have no family members that compete in women's sports. .. so? FUCK OFF.
Ok so that's your only dispute.

Are you one of those jesus junkies who think they are doing gods work?
What's your view in abortions?
Youre an ignorant fool so you do the fucking.

So. .. who are their girls mother then? I am kinda not convinced of this conspiracy theory.

They look a lot like both of them, more like Barrack, but a little like their mom, but if she is, indeed a guy, that means, they HAVE to be his, so. . who is the mother?
I'll go back and find you that info tomorrow when I get beck online. There is plenty of evidence they played the whole nation knowing Hellbillary could not win in a seemingly legitimate race.

That's a pretty big damn dispute. . . it drives straight home to the heart of the matter fool.

Folks born biological men, take opportunities away from folks born biological women, and these assholes arrogantly don't give a shit that they are stripping away life experiences from women in my family.

Duh. In the old days, Americans used to believe in Title IX. Sorry you don't care about equal rights anymore. You sexist monster you.

I am not sure how that is either relevant or any or your business.

That seems completely off topic. . . are you looking for an argument you think you can win, since this one is a losing one for you? :pinkygirly:

. . . ah. . . and now the insults, because you when you go woke, your moral and ethical compass goes broke. And that? That is no joke. :lol:

Last edited:

Wow! Colon is trying really hard to make sense with this.

Not much success, but trying.

Nice spew, Colon.

:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

I'll go back and find you that info tomorrow when I get beck online. There is plenty of evidence they played the whole nation knowing Hellbillary could not win in a seemingly legitimate race.
It really is, going to take some convincing for me. . . Michelle looked like quite a regular girl in college, but if some irrefutable evidence surfaced. . . I supposed I could be convinced. It does seem like a slander campaign. I have seen the "bumps," in clothing, I don't find that to be convincing evidence.

Here it did not take as long as I thought it would. Big Mike was a cross dresser early on. There is more. I'll post later. Started collecting for it could all be in one video flipbook style deal but hadn't gotten around to that yet.

As for trans-women believing they are women, newsflash, actual heterosexual males "won't" date you, they will only date XX Chromosome individuals.

I understand that many of them consider themselves to be “lesbians” and want to date women who are lesbians, but lesbian women don't want to date “trans women” either. Apparently, being romantically- or sexually-interested in mentally-defective freaks who are confused about the difference between men and women, and about their own sex, is even less common than being one of those freaks is.

Look up the term “cotton ceiling”.

Last edited:
If an emu can sell car insurance I guess a sexual freak can sell other junk. let's see if anybody buys it.

I just now saw a guy play the one away game on The Price Is Right game show. Let me guess, the homosexual community is the reason why guys can no longer say, "Ladies, do I have at least one number right?" and vice versa when a female plays the game, "Gentleman, do I have at least one number right?"

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. Just because somethings may need to be made better doesn't mean that everything needs to be messed with.

Who wants to see this stupid shit.................Trans woman say I'm Possible. I have seen it all now. Bad enough they was on Tinder and now I got to see this??

This laughable, unwanted "in your face" content is just one reason I stream commercial-free TV (Roku) with the one exception of a news show at 9 ET on Newsmax with Rod Schmitt. I get up and do things when a commercial airs.

This laughable, unwanted "in your face" content is just one reason I stream commercial-free TV (Roku) with the one exception of a news show at 9 ET on Newsmax with Rod Schmitt. I get up and do things when a commercial airs.
Don't watch TV period, except as white noise to mask my tinnitus while I'm falling asleep.

If an emu can sell car insurance I guess a sexual freak can sell other junk. let's see if anybody buys it.
I saw one of those commercials. . . I forget where.

Why does he need to tell folks about savings quickly? . . . . I don't get that, I find that concept very distracting. Why the rush? I prefer my contractual terms spelled out in a slow and thorough manner. If someone is trying to rush contract terms, I feel as though they are trying to con me. . . .

:dunno:

. . he even sort of looks like a con man.

I saw one of those commercials. . . I forget where.

Why does he need to tell folks about savings quickly? . . . . I don't get that, I find that concept very distracting. Why the rush? I prefer my contractual terms spelled out in a slow and thorough manner. If someone is trying to rush contract terms, I feel as though they are trying to con me. . . .

:dunno:

. . he even sort of looks like a con man.
Same with the way that they slickly elide the potential adverse effects of pHARMa drugs on the TV commercials. (side effects may include death but as long as we have happy looking people on the screen, you might not pay so much attention to the warnings)

Forum List

Back