So this woman goes into her bathroom and finds

Luddly Neddite

Diamond Member
Sep 14, 2011
25505923_BG1.jpg

Woman finds 12-foot python in her bathroom - Hawaii News Now - KGMB and KHNL

Fifty-year-old Texas resident Veronica Rodriguez got more than she bargained for when she switched the light on in her bathroom.

The Eagle Newspaper reports that Rodriguez found a 12-foot African python crawling into her bathtub. Rodriguez made the discovery after bathing her three guinea pigs at about 6 p.m. that night.

Rodriguez says that after she cleaned each guinea pig, she let them play in an enclosed area outside while she cleaned their cages.

She says that she only left the back door open for a few minutes each time she brought out another guinea pig, but that may have been all the time the snake needed.

The snake was not discovered until after 9 p.m. that night, when Rodriguez heard noises coming from somewhere in her house.

I like snakes a lot and I've rescued some big ones but waltzing into one's bathroom and finding a snake that big would be a real shocker.

25505923_BG1.jpg

Woman finds 12-foot python in her bathroom - Hawaii News Now - KGMB and KHNL

Fifty-year-old Texas resident Veronica Rodriguez got more than she bargained for when she switched the light on in her bathroom.

The Eagle Newspaper reports that Rodriguez found a 12-foot African python crawling into her bathtub. Rodriguez made the discovery after bathing her three guinea pigs at about 6 p.m. that night.

Rodriguez says that after she cleaned each guinea pig, she let them play in an enclosed area outside while she cleaned their cages.

She says that she only left the back door open for a few minutes each time she brought out another guinea pig, but that may have been all the time the snake needed.

The snake was not discovered until after 9 p.m. that night, when Rodriguez heard noises coming from somewhere in her house.

Common, it's just a snake. Sadly, if it were an itty bitty spider, I'd be screaming like a little girl. Yep, that's right, snakes don't scare me but spiders do.

When I was a kid, for punishment, I was often locked in a basement closet that was literally crawling with spiders and grew up with a real phobia with them. Took me a lot really had work to get past that but now I don't mind them at all.

'The Eagle Newspaper reports that Rodriguez found a 12-foot African python crawling into her bathtub. Rodriguez made the discovery after bathing her three guinea pigs at about 6 p.m. that night.'

How many appetizers did the snake eat?

Wait. How does a freaking 12ft snake sneak past someone? Something is weird about this. Even funnier: Texas woman..Hawaiin article. LOL. Nothing against the poster. I just thought it was funny.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back