🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

So Trump believes PUTIN is the better leader?

Calling President Obama a tyrant while supporting Trump's admiration for Putin,

that's a pair of positions only the nuttiest of the RWnuts could put together.
It's his fault that obama makes Putin look good?

Look good to whom? Americans have an 8% favorable view of Putin.
Source?

Since you claim you don't pay attention to polls, go source yourself.
That's what I thought.

Your method of analysis excludes you from criticizing Reaganomics in the future. Liberals argue that Reagan held back growth, and I bet conservatives are going to be arguing that Obamanomics held back growth as well.

The economy was great under Bill Clinton mostly because he created trade deals with China and pushed for NAFTA. He was the trade president, and much to the dismay of lazy corporate America, increased trade is healthy.

Obama likely had very little to do with the economy, besides Obamacare which forced people into healthcare plans with big insurance companies, although this was both unethical and hurt smaller insurance companies. I believe his economic legacy is supposed to be the Trans-Pacific Partnership.
Liberals have reality to deal with and the record is there, The economy went up during Reagan's term and has stalled under obama. That isn't a matter of opinion.

Corporate America doesn't want more trade? WTF? And Clinton had to deal with a Republican budget, plus the dotcom bubble was in play.

Putin a "better" leader than Obama?

Well, yeah. Dictators get whatever they want done, or people are taken out and shot. So TrumpLogik™ says that makes them better leaders than Obama.

Trump obviously much prefers the dictator way of doing things.

"What do you mean I can't fire Pelosi?"
obummer is a dictator. what happened?

My advice to you retarded loserterians is to stay away from talking about the economy! Bill clinton and Obama are two of the best presidents of the past 50 years on this issue.

Also don't bitch about abolishing investment into this country as it is a sign that you don't give a damn about our leadership in the world.

What leadership? Like the red line in Syria that got erased?
the millions paid to Iran as a ransom?

dotk3q.jpg

You liberals want everybody to believe, that Trump wants to give his country away to Russia/Putin. That's just another desperate political spin of yours.

Trump said he would negotiate with Putin. What's wrong about the word "to negotiate"?

Also Trump said he would fight ISIS with Putin. What's wrong with fighting ISIS together?

Hillary and her bosses are scared of Trump. Trump wants to make America great again and Hillary will make ISIS great again. Feel the difference. I swear, liberals are just a bunch of brainwashed idiots, they can't even differ sh*t from shinola.

upload_2016-9-9_11-35-49.png

And let's not forget: American astronauts keep using Russian spaceships to get to the International Space Station and back under Obama presidency. How about that?

Last edited:
Because you don't negotiate borders after another country invades, and Putin's goal is to buck up Assad.

I wonder if some of you liberals ever tried to abandon your brainwashing Media (at least for a day or two) and think on your own?

Putin: When I hear someone say r that president [Assad] must resign, and hear that from outside the country rather than from inside, I get a lot of questions. I am pretty sure and my confidence is based on the events of the last decade, in particular the attempts to bring democracy to Iraq or Lebanon; we see what they have come to – virtually to the collapse of statehood and the rise in terrorism.

Where in Libya do you see elements of democracy? They might emerge someday, and I really hope they do. Or take the on-going civil war in Iraq. What is going to happen to Iraq as a state in the future? So far these are just difficult questions.

Same thing with Syria. When we hear that Assad must step down (for some reason some people from outside believe so), I have a question: what will the result be? And in general, is this in line with international law? Where will this lead to? Isn't it better to remain patient and promote the changes in the structure of the society itself and, by doing so, wait for the changes to happen naturally within the country.

Interview to Bloomberg

Of course Putin is a better leader than Obwana....he doesn't hate Russia the way our putrid Kenyan hates America. As to the Russian economy, they've been boycotted, and watched the price of oil go into the crapper. Barry's employment numbers are a joke...there's still 18-20% unemployment in the US and small businesses are going broke faster than they were in 2009. Elect Hilly and the USA as we know it and she hates it, is finished.

Calling President Obama a tyrant while supporting Trump's admiration for Putin,

that's a pair of positions only the nuttiest of the RWnuts could put together.
It's his fault that obama makes Putin look good?

Look good to whom? Americans have an 8% favorable view of Putin.
Source?

Since you claim you don't pay attention to polls, go source yourself.
That's what I thought.

See how these people are? lol

The economy went up during Reagan's term and has stalled under obama. That isn't a matter of opinion.

I never contested that.

The liberal argument is that Reaganomics held back increased growth. In other words, the economy would have been even larger had Reagan not been president.

If one thing is for sure, it is that Reagan was a big government spender and founded the US debt.

Corporate America doesn't want more trade? WTF?

Not at the moment.

Who do you think is benefiting the most from protectionist policies?

American corporations do not want foreign competition. They only budge on trade when it allows them to get cheaper labor overseas and occasionally cheaper materials. We import more than we export, which is evidence of the fact that the real money pit are Americans themselves, and why most trade deals have been slanted towards the other guy.

Right now, the only trade partners American corporations want are in Africa, for the very same reason they benefited in China. Cheap manufacturing and materials.

And Clinton had to deal with a Republican budget, plus the dotcom bubble was in play.

Okay, I still maintain that his biggest "contribution" was the trade deals.

Last edited:
Of course Putin and Trump are cohorts.

Both are rich. Trump stiffs his workers, Putin forces them.

Trump bans the press, Putin kills them.

Trump just wants to do what Putin does.

Damn, give YOUR Putin to us to restore real power of Russia... Instead of real Putin :))

Forum List

Back