🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

So Trump is separating families at the border..Why are these

Status
Not open for further replies.
loser bimbo mothers still coming?

The only rational reason is that they know that Trump will have the USA take better care of these kids then thi ignorant parents ever could.

Would your mom have lost u at the border, or was she a rational human
That’s a great question Rosy, what don’t you think about that for a minute? What kind of fear and desperation would it take to provoke a mother to put her children in harms way to try and make a better life for them? What kind of horrible circumstances would that mother have to be in to risk losing her children for this effort? Why don’t you think about that for a bit before you so carelessly and ignorantly call them bimbos.

This isn’t the Grizwalds sneaking into Wally World

There is the correct way to apply for asylum and there is the wrong way.

Now let me be clear this is a election year, so Democrats are playing from the Gloria Allred playbook but is it working?

No, and why?

Illegally entering this country is seen by many red and purple states as an issue.

Now why would a mother leave paradise for our country?

Can't call those places shitholes because the left get offended, so why leave paradise for the life in gang infested neighborhoods here in the States?
I agree, there is a legal system and that should be followed. That doesn’t really address what I was speaking to, but I’ll agree with your point nonetheless.

As for the shithole thing, it appears that you misunderstood that debate.

Alright, then tell me why would a mother leave El Salvador where it is paradise because again shithole is not allow to describe the country for our streets here in America where the same gangs run?

In Houston we have MS-13 and other gangs along with Cartels running neighborhoods over in the East to Southeast ends of Houston, why would anyone want to leave El Salvador for the same life here?

Simple, they are slaves most of them.

They are under the threat of gangs like MS-13 and Cartels and they can either come here and work while their family is held hostage or all of them die.

Very few come here without being owned.

So as you think what those women endure to get here is over well it is not because once here them and their kid is still owned and enslaved to the system that runs their country...

A better question might be...Why would a mother use her child as a shield to avoid being prosecuted for sneaking into another country for the purpose of getting a free ride at the taxpayers expense?
You did absolutely nothing to earn a spot in this country, so go walk a few miles in their shoes and tell us what you come back with

LOL, obviously another Mensa candidate that is stupefied by the concept of citizenship and why it should actually mean something....

Why don't we just declare every human being on Earth a U.S. Citizen and be done with this "debate"? :rolleyes:
Yeah because that’s what I’m calling for. Retard :rolleyes:

LOL, No you're "calling for" something even more idiotic, like having a subjective pissing contest to decide who has and hasn't "earned" U.S. Citizenship.

I was giving you a break since it's clear you don't have a clue as to why the value of citizenship for any nation state requires protection.
The topic is separating families, little retard. I assume you’re all for it?
Yeah I've noticed most of your assertions are based on assumptions, on the bright side you seem to have a high degree of accuracy when it comes to missing the truth by a mile.

You must be so proud of that American spirit of yours. Trash.

LOL, you mad bro? Would you perhaps like a napkin to wipe the foam from your mouth?

Feel free to continue with your tantrum.

:popcorn:

You did absolutely nothing to earn a spot in this country, so go walk a few miles in their shoes and tell us what you come back with

LOL, obviously another Mensa candidate that is stupefied by the concept of citizenship and why it should actually mean something....

Why don't we just declare every human being on Earth a U.S. Citizen and be done with this "debate"? :rolleyes:

LOL, No you're "calling for" something even more idiotic, like having a subjective pissing contest to decide who has and hasn't "earned" U.S. Citizenship.

I was giving you a break since it's clear you don't have a clue as to why the value of citizenship for any nation state requires protection.
Yeah I've noticed most of your assertions are based on assumptions, on the bright side you seem to have a high degree of accuracy when it comes to missing the truth by a mile.

LOL, you mad bro? Would you perhaps like a napkin to wipe the foam from your mouth?

Do you support the U.S. separating families? Come on, little Nazi. This is a safe space.

Do you support the U.S. separating families?

Thank you for your compliance; your tantrum continues to be mildly amusing.

As to the question of "the U.S. separating families" , I like any other rational person would judge that on a case by case basis, which I realize is something that's never occurred to you since it requires thinking outside of that propaganda drenched fog that occupies the space where your reason used to live.

Come on, little Nazi. This is a safe space.
Props to Mike Godwin for being right one more time.

That’s a great question Rosy, what don’t you think about that for a minute? What kind of fear and desperation would it take to provoke a mother to put her children in harms way to try and make a better life for them? What kind of horrible circumstances would that mother have to be in to risk losing her children for this effort? Why don’t you think about that for a bit before you so carelessly and ignorantly call them bimbos.

A better question might be...Why would a mother use her child as a shield to avoid being prosecuted for sneaking into another country for the purpose of getting a free ride at the taxpayers expense?

If a Russian crosses the Rio grande, should they be a citizen?

The only rational reason is that they know that Trump will have the USA take better care of these kids then thi ignorant parents ever could.

Now let me be clear this is a election year, so Democrats are playing from the Gloria Allred playbook but is it working?

No, and why?

Illegally entering this country is seen by many red and purple states as an issue.

Can't call those places shitholes because the left get offended, so why leave paradise for the life in gang infested neighborhoods here in the States?
I agree, there is a legal system and that should be followed. That doesn’t really address what I was speaking to, but I’ll agree with your point nonetheless.

Alright, then tell me why would a mother leave El Salvador where it is paradise because again shithole is not allow to describe the country for our streets here in America where the same gangs run?

In Houston we have MS-13 and other gangs along with Cartels running neighborhoods over in the East to Southeast ends of Houston, why would anyone want to leave El Salvador for the same life here?

They are under the threat of gangs like MS-13 and Cartels and they can either come here and work while their family is held hostage or all of them die.

So as you think what those women endure to get here is over well it is not because once here them and their kid is still owned and enslaved to the system that runs their country...
The shithole issue wasn’t about calling a poor country a shithole, which in itself is a careless statement for a US POTUS to make. The issue was a US POTUS asking why we would want to allow people from shithole countries to come here. The fact that one of those “shithole” countries was Haiti, a place with many wonderful people who were devastated by a natural disaster, only makes it worse. Now why did I need to explain that to you? Did you really not get it?

No, and why?

The shithole issue wasn’t about calling a poor country a shithole, which in itself is a careless statement for a US POTUS to make. The issue was a US POTUS asking why we would want to allow people from shithole countries to come here. The fact that one of those “shithole” countries was Haiti, a place with many wonderful people who were devastated by a natural disaster, only makes it worse. Now why did I need to explain that to you? Did you really not get it?

Now tell us why your shithole opinion matters

No, and why?

Now tell us why your shithole opinion matters
My opinions don’t matter except for the fact we are expressing them though the art of discussion. The facts of my statement are what do matter if you want to be honest and truthful in our discussions. Bruce wasn’t accurately referencing the shithole situation so I used facts to set the record straight. If you disagree then feel free to express your opinion or present facts that would speak to your point. (Like talking to a 5 year old here)

The way Reumpians can feel comfortable about splitting up families is they sit on a well upholstered cushion of latent racism.

The only motives they can possibly imagine for a parent to come to the United States for asylum is grounded in that latent racism. They actually believe that a person would risk the safety and welfare of their family is to come here and enjoy the largess our government extends to indigents. They cannot fathom a genuine immigrant story, one of self improvement, one of greater opportunity here in America in the 21st century.

Instead, Trumpians look at brown people the very same way they look at black people. As freeloaders, lazy, shiftless and unmotivated. Odd Trumpians never look at white people on welfare the same way.

Ignorant, heartless and latently racist, the Trumpians sit back and cast aspersions without fact, stereotypes without real life experience and racist motivations without guile.
:bsflag:

The way Reumpians can feel comfortable about splitting up families is they sit on a well upholstered cushion of latent racism.

The only motives they can possibly imagine for a parent to come to the United States for asylum is grounded in that latent racism. They actually believe that a person would risk the safety and welfare of their family is to come here and enjoy the largess our government extends to indigents. They cannot fathom a genuine immigrant story, one of self improvement, one of greater opportunity here in America in the 21st century.

Instead, Trumpians look at brown people the very same way they look at black people. As freeloaders, lazy, shiftless and unmotivated. Odd Trumpians never look at white people on welfare the same way.

Ignorant, heartless and latently racist, the Trumpians sit back and cast aspersions without fact, stereotypes without real life experience and racist motivations without guile.
Well argued! You've convinced me!

Actually these Mexicans that are promised a better life in california are living under the california freeways near piles of their own shit.... Why does Jerry brown want more shit
No they aren't. They are in apartments, in nice beds, eating food given to them. Veterans? Old people? Fuck them. The CHILDREN must come first, ya know. (sarcasm).
The ones under the overpasses are those kicked aside to make room for mommy and all her kids by different baby daddies.

And what have you done to earn a spot in this country? And being on welfare doesn't count.
I’m not the one attacking people who walked thousands of miles and risked their lives to get here. That’s you, who popped out of a vagina into a racist upbringing. I’d take a desperate mother into the country over you any day.

How many poor illegals are you housing and feeding in your home? I think we all know the answer. :icon_rolleyes:

Trump isn’t separating any families. He’s processing criminals in the best way we can. Once the parent is deported the kid that may or may not be theirs can join them on the bus ride back home.

Actually these Mexicans that are promised a better life in california are living under the california freeways near piles of their own shit.... Why does Jerry brown want more shit
No they aren't. They are in apartments, in nice beds, eating food given to them. Veterans? Old people? Fuck them. The CHILDREN must come first, ya know. (sarcasm).
The ones under the overpasses are those kicked aside to make room for mommy and all her kids by different baby daddies.

You live in a fantasy World of your own creation

They don't

article-2106126-11E34CE8000005DC-155_634x422.jpg

And what have you done to earn a spot in this country? And being on welfare doesn't count.
I’m not the one attacking people who walked thousands of miles and risked their lives to get here. That’s you, who popped out of a vagina into a racist upbringing. I’d take a desperate mother into the country over you any day.
First of all, they were escorted here, they didn't walk "thousands of miles". They mostly rode on trains.
Second, you are suddenly concerned about the welfare of the same children you said NOTHING about when Obama was carrying out the same fucking policy, you fucking hypocrite.
BTW, I would take a g-damn leper over you any day, so you can kiss my white ass, boy.

First of all, they were escorted here, they didn't walk "thousands of miles". They mostly rode on trains.
Second, you are suddenly concerned about the welfare of the same children you said NOTHING about when Obama was carrying out the same fucking policy, you fucking hypocrite.
BTW, I would take a g-damn leper over you any day, so you can kiss my white ass, boy.
Obama did not carry out the same policy. Stop lying about that, you bitch ass coward.

Risking their kids lives when they should be playing
They can’t play with the risk of being gunned down back home.

How is that different from South Central L.A.? Or, Norwood in Chicago?

Do you support the U.S. separating families? Come on, little Nazi. This is a safe space.

Well, if we're asking questions, do you support putting children in adult jails because the parent/parents can't be bothered to enter at a regular port of entry to ask for asylum and instead just cross the border illegally?

Obama did not carry out the same policy. Stop lying about that, you bitch ass coward.
Obama was the one who put the kids in cages, you lying little prick. Remember this picture your fucked up friends posted and tried to say were taken while Trump was President but were actually taken when Odumbshit was president? Yeah, I know you have a convenient memory, like all communists.

Well argued! You've convinced me!
I'm not trying to convince you.

I'm saying you are full of shit concerning your statement.

Just because you said it doesn't make it true.

Bullshit!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back