🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

So Trump is separating families at the border..Why are these

Status
Not open for further replies.
The way Reumpians can feel comfortable about splitting up families is they sit on a well upholstered cushion of latent racism.

The only motives they can possibly imagine for a parent to come to the United States for asylum is grounded in that latent racism. They actually believe that a person would risk the safety and welfare of their family is to come here and enjoy the largess our government extends to indigents. They cannot fathom a genuine immigrant story, one of self improvement, one of greater opportunity here in America in the 21st century.

Instead, Trumpians look at brown people the very same way they look at black people. As freeloaders, lazy, shiftless and unmotivated. Odd Trumpians never look at white people on welfare the same way.

Ignorant, heartless and latently racist, the Trumpians sit back and cast aspersions without fact, stereotypes without real life experience and racist motivations without guile.
:bsflag:
Well argued! You've convinced me!
I'm not trying to convince you.

I'm saying you are full of shit concerning your statement.

Just because you said it doesn't make it true.

Bullshit!
So debate is not your thing. What are you doing on an internet message board?

The way Reumpians can feel comfortable about splitting up families is they sit on a well upholstered cushion of latent racism.

The only motives they can possibly imagine for a parent to come to the United States for asylum is grounded in that latent racism. They actually believe that a person would risk the safety and welfare of their family is to come here and enjoy the largess our government extends to indigents. They cannot fathom a genuine immigrant story, one of self improvement, one of greater opportunity here in America in the 21st century.

Instead, Trumpians look at brown people the very same way they look at black people. As freeloaders, lazy, shiftless and unmotivated. Odd Trumpians never look at white people on welfare the same way.

Ignorant, heartless and latently racist, the Trumpians sit back and cast aspersions without fact, stereotypes without real life experience and racist motivations without guile.
:bsflag:
Well argued! You've convinced me!
I'm not trying to convince you.

I'm saying you are full of shit concerning your statement.

Just because you said it doesn't make it true.

Bullshit!
So debate is not your thing. What are you doing on an internet message board?

Perhaps he enjoys debate, but doesn't enjoy people who don't tell the truth but DEMAND they be accepted.

There are already multiple threads on this. Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back