So What Do Ya'll Think About This Ohioans ??

Wildman

Gold Member
Mar 19, 2013
this Side of Heaven

LOOK ... ^ LOOK ... ^ LOOK ... ^ LOOK ... ^ LOOK ... ^ LOOK ... ^ LOOK

anyone in Ohio who can verify this or know where it is ? my Dear loving cousin in Ohio sent this to me.., i was born a Buckeye ! :up:

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't cotton the the FEMA hysteria. That looks like every other prison I've ever seen.

I think the gas chambers are too close to the baseball field

Better not lose

I actually watched the stupid video

The funniest part was when he pointed out the inflatable bubble structure and claimed it was a crematorium and pointed out the fans/blowers which hold up the structure as four cremators

Last edited:
Looks like a Junior High School to me

Ball Field, classrooms, play area

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WlnMT8yBjRw&feature=player_embedded

LOOK ... ^ LOOK ... ^ LOOK ... ^ LOOK ... ^ LOOK ... ^ LOOK ... ^ LOOK

anyone in Ohio who can verify this or know where it is ? my Dear loving cousin in Ohio sent this to me.., i was born a Buckeye ! :up:

I've been in there several times

It is where we keep internet message board posters who get out of line

It serves a useful purpose

So that's Banned Camp?

You don't think that USMB posters who are banned just have their posting privileges revoked do you?

USMB monitors show up at your house in the middle of the night and you are sent to Ohio on a train marked "UN" in big letters. If it was marked USMB it would draw too much suspicion

Banned posters are issued new screen names and instructed how to correctly link to their source material

And that bubble is an inflatable dome for indoor athletic activities. Very common up here in the northeast. The four units he was referring to are fans used to keep the bubble inflated.

The only thing I cant figure out is the high security. Double row fencing.

The more I think about it, the more I see it as a prison with a ball field and an indoor athletic area.

I've been in there several times

It is where we keep internet message board posters who get out of line

It serves a useful purpose

So that's Banned Camp?

You don't think that USMB posters who are banned just have their posting privileges revoked do you?

USMB monitors show up at your house in the middle of the night and you are sent to Ohio on a train marked "UN" in big letters. If it was marked USMB it would draw too much suspicion

Banned posters are issued new screen names and instructed how to correctly link to their source material

This must be new. I was always sent to Memphis and forced to listen Elvis' "In the Ghetto" 24/7 for 30 days

And that bubble is an inflatable dome for indoor athletic activities. Very common up here in the northeast. The four units he was referring to are fans used to keep the bubble inflated.

The more I think about it, the more I see it as a prison with a ball field and an indoor athletic area.

Post Sandy Hook school security

My Junior High School had an inflatable crematorium......didn't yours?

Post Sandy Hook school security

My Junior High School had an inflatable crematorium......didn't yours?

lol....and think of the lack of logic...

Build a structure out of cloth that will be used to burn high temperature fires.

Forum List

Back