So,what does Pence do to bolster Trump's candidacy?

nat4900

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2015
Trump has had a bit of a problem with most women, gay/lesbian and Latino voters....So what does the Trumpster do to improve this debilitating problem that has made him so damn unpopular?

He picks Pence as VP candidate....a guy regarded as one of the most tea sipping conservative in the House and now governor of a state where he is also very unpopular with womne, gays and immigrants

A Washington Post-ABC News poll last month found that 77 percent of women had an unfavorable impression of Trump, including 65 percent who saw him in a “strongly unfavorable” light. Trump’s negative ratings among women are more than 20 percentage points higher than 2012 Republican nominee Mitt Romney received at any point in that year’s campaign.

The ONLY thing that is half-way "positive" for Trump, is the hatred by many of Hillary.....and that just isn't enough to win the oval office. Smarter conservatives should knowthis....but most do not.

Bottom line....bad choice by Trump; a choice that simply "solidified" what Trump already had.

i like Pence ok . Evangelicals and Christians will like him. Also liked how Trump said that he will get rid of the 'johnson amendment' and i expect that that is due to Pence .

Last edited:
Before three days ago most people didn't know his name. Ask anyone outside of a political message board and they still hadn't heard his name. Trump had dozens of choices, but I'm convinced he doesn't want to win.

Before three days ago most people didn't know his name. Ask anyone outside of a political message board and they still hadn't heard his name. Trump had dozens of choices, but I'm convinced he doesn't want to win.
--------------------------------------------------------- maybe but thats just your speculation AL . Thing is that Pence is a good solid Christian Conservative according to his description of himself . Maybe the Trump and Pence will surprise you by winning without pandering . I like Pence , he is good on guns , Christianity , gays , women and other things . It will be neat if the TRUMP and Pence can win without kissing LIBERAL groups azzez A.L..

Trump has had a bit of a problem with most women, gay/lesbian and Latino voters....So what does the Trumpster do to improve this debilitating problem that has made him so damn unpopular?

He picks Pence as VP candidate....a guy regarded as one of the most tea sipping conservative in the House and now governor of a state where he is also very unpopular with womne, gays and immigrants

A Washington Post-ABC News poll last month found that 77 percent of women had an unfavorable impression of Trump, including 65 percent who saw him in a “strongly unfavorable” light. Trump’s negative ratings among women are more than 20 percentage points higher than 2012 Republican nominee Mitt Romney received at any point in that year’s campaign.

The ONLY thing that is half-way "positive" for Trump, is the hatred by many of Hillary.....and that just isn't enough to win the oval office. Smarter conservatives should knowthis....but most do not.

Bottom line....bad choice by Trump; a choice that simply "solidified" what Trump already had.

Pence is a social conservative and has signed off on a new abortion law, that is already being legally challenged--and this of course will be played out on National T.V. & the majority of women will get a foul taste in their mouths over Pence and his bill. Apparently he thinks he is a doctor now--LOL
Pence signs new abortion restrictions into law with a prayer

The REICH wing of the Republican party has this insatiable appetite for chasing off large voting blocks, and when they lose they lose big. Instead of learning anything from previous loss's, they just double down on their mistakes and try it again 4 years later.
The GOP's woman problem goes beyond Trump
Why Romney Lost And Republicans Keep Losing
Gender Gap in 2012 Vote Is Largest in Gallup's History

GOP-Womens-Suffrage.jpg

Regardless, the Evangelical Reich wing of the party voted for Donald Trump-not considered a Social Conservative by any means. So I really have no idea what Pence is going to do for Donald Trump.

You certainly cannot hide Donald Trump behind Governor Pence. No one votes for the V.P.

That wasn't the problem, it's just that not too many Republicans were willing to commit political suicide by becoming Trump's V.P. Only one that I can think of.

th

Chris Christie's political aspirations are over forever. Even his Presidential campaign manager was trying to work up a recall effort on him, after cozying up to Donald Trump.

Just think how you guys are going to be disappointed as you note all of Trump mistake , dislikes , disrespects and other flaws . Disappointed and probably shocked and aghast [shocked , shocked :afro:shocked i tell you ] shocked if'n the Trump wins Oreo , Nat and the ALand .

------------------------------------------ you are the typical 'hilary' voter Oreo so i'm not surprised !!

It’s likely he had few other options.

Why anyone would want to be Trump’s running mate is a mystery.

Otherwise, yes – Pence brings nothing to the ‘ticket.’

Just think how you guys are going to be disappointed as you note all of Trump mistake , dislikes , disrespects and other flaws . Disappointed and probably shocked and aghast [shocked , shocked :afro:shocked i tell you ] shocked if'n the Trump wins Oreo , Nat and the ALand .

You're going to witness the unadulterated power of women and Hispanics on election night. IOW--you're going to get you're Lily White ass's kicked in the voting booth on election night.

53_167422_0.jpg

73 percent of women voters have an 'unfavorable' view of Donald Trump

MP-2015-07-16-2-e1437399946286.gif

http://thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/presidential-races/270699-poll-8-in-10-hispanics-dont-like-trump

You're going to witness the unadulterated power of women and Hispanics on election night. IOW--you're going to get you're Lily White ass's kicked in the voting booth on election night.

53_167422_0.jpg

Poll: 8 in 10 Hispanics don’t like Trump
---------------------------------------------------------- maybe , course that just means more destruction for the USA , its milenials and their kids . As a Baby Boomer i have things figured that i can live with whatever happens . And as a member of that generation i never had to live in my parents basement or ride a skateboard as my primary means of transport Oreo . :afro:

53_167422_0.jpg

http://thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/presidential-races/270699-poll-8-in-10-hispanics-dont-like-trump
------------------------------------------- and not that i care , actually i approve the fact that you are an ASSUMING Racist Oreo .

Pence brings NOTHING to the ticket (and even Trump knows it but his "advisers" forced the choice)...Pence stands a much better chance of becoming president................of Liberty U., that is.)

Pence will carry the cross and make Biblical sayings. The debate now is about the white robe.

Read the board. Liberals are in a panic over Pence and having convulsions. How is that a bad thing?

Pence will carry the cross and make Biblical sayings. The debate now is about the white robe.

Pence has garnered all those white, old, conservative evangelical voters.............who Trump already had since they'll always be hating Hillary anyway.

Read the board. Liberals are in a panic over Pence and having convulsions. How is that a bad thing?

I really don't give a crap if you believe me or not weasel.......but I WELCOME Trump's pick as another nail in his coffin...LOL

Forum List

Back