So What Happens If One Chooses Not To Wear One?

Sassy quoted the Lord's word....while you blabber about things you know little of....fake
No, they quoted John's word.

I quoted the teaching of Jesus Himself, as you well know.

Don't ever correct me on matters scriptural, because you will always reveal your ignorance.

Really, I say this as a person concerned for your soul.

The Lord's Prayer is quite clear that you must ask for the forgiveness of your sins in the same light as you forgive others who sin against you.

Don't have a troubled heart, please.

All things are possible in Christ Jesus.

Lean on Him, Lucy.

The Lord's word, Fakey...run along and try and bullshit someone else.....I think you're a fucking idiot, nothing more and nothing less
Sassy quoted the Lord's word....while you blabber about things you know little of....fake
No, they quoted John's word.

I quoted the teaching of Jesus Himself, as you well know.

Don't ever correct me on matters scriptural, because you will always reveal your ignorance.

Really, I say this as a person concerned for your soul.

The Lord's Prayer is quite clear that you must ask for the forgiveness of your sins in the same light as you forgive others who sin against you.

Don't have a troubled heart, please.

All things are possible in Christ Jesus.

Lean on Him, Lucy.

The Lord's word, Fakey...run along and try and bullshit someone else.....I think you're a fucking idiot, nothing more and nothing less
You don't know your Bible, routeirish.

Lean on Him, sassy, you are in spiritual turmoil.

Fuck off ya dimwitted fraud...you've literally been on this thread for hours...I go pick up my children from school, come back and here ya are. Don't you have a life other than trying to bullshit people? Listen very carefully.....you're a fake, a fraud, you don't know shit from shinola about 90% of the topics you comment on....give it up already and stop looking like the clown you are.

Your postings over the last few hours, counting back:

4:01, 3:54, 3:44, 3:41, 3:14, 3:02, 2:58, 2:55, 2:38, 2:32, 2:30, 2:14, 2:10, 2:08.....Hmmmmm
Sassy is a hairyback hypocrite. We all know that.

Can you provenance the photos as to where they came from? If so, please do so.

Gay parades have been around for thirty years, Lucy, so get over it.

If you want to see a "respectable" gay parade, see the one in Salt Lake City in June this year.
like this one?.....

ennis Van Tine/STAR MAX/IPx/AP

AP Photo/Kathy Willens

AP Photo/Nam Y. Huh

AP Photo/ Tony Avelar

AP Photo/Ariel Schalit

Neilson Barnard/Getty Images

Josh Edelson/AFP/Getty Images

GUILLERMO LEGARIA/AFP/Getty Images

Marvin RECINOS/AFP/Getty Images

JEWEL SAMAD/AFP/Getty Images
downtown Salt Lake Jake....shootspeedos verified them..... was he lying?....

Can you provenance the photos as to where they came from? If so, please do so.

Gay parades have been around for thirty years, Lucy, so get over it.

If you want to see a "respectable" gay parade, see the one in Salt Lake City in June this year.
like this one?.....

ennis Van Tine/STAR MAX/IPx/AP

AP Photo/Kathy Willens

AP Photo/Nam Y. Huh

AP Photo/ Tony Avelar

AP Photo/Ariel Schalit

Neilson Barnard/Getty Images

GUILLERMO LEGARIA/AFP/Getty Images

Marvin RECINOS/AFP/Getty Images

JEWEL SAMAD/AFP/Getty Images
downtown Salt Lake Jake....shootspeedos verified them..... was he lying?....
Yup.

I don't see a problem in anyone VOLUNTARILY offering support to a vulnerable student of ANY kind.
School staff should of course be supportive of ALL pupils/students.
But, since it seems the LGBT militants won't take that at face value and seem to require special treatment and particular evidence in the form of visible proof, just how many badges should we get school staff to wear to prove that they are 'supportive' of everyone?
What about adding some insignia in support of Mexicans, Asians, Blacks, kids with ADHD etc etc etc?
This is yet another disgraceful example of singling out groups and bringing politics and activism into the classroom. It is divisive and it is wrong that school staff should be asked to partake in this charade, and it is wrong that they should acquiesce, IMHO. Unless, of course, they are going to do the same for everyone else - which would be absurd on so many levels.

Let this sink in real good given the insane PC world the leftists have created in our indoctrination centers:

"The federal government’s anti-bullying website posted a blog last month touting the OUT for Safe Schools program started by homosexual activists in the Los Angeles, Calif., public schools where “rainbow badges” are worn by teachers and staff to identify them as “allies” of lesbian, gay, bi-sexual or transgender students."

Your tax dollars at work.

So I'm a little snowflake with an agenda walking down the hall and I see a teacher without a rainbow badge. I immediately feel threatened by this overt aggression and run to the school administration in fear. The administration, afraid of PC backlash, has no alternative than to sanction/suspend/fire the offending faculty member.

Toe the line no matter how crazy it is. Once you submit, it won't be enough. There will be another and another level of depravity. There is never enough for the leftists tools.
That's all in your mind, willie. Maybe that badgeless teacher will be whispered about in the faculty lounge by one or two of the younger teachers, but that's about it. Most teachers were trained not to openly promote any personal agenda. Most would see the rainbow badge as an indicator that they aren't going to allow others to bully those students. The students know who those teachers are, already. if you read your quote carefully, it was OUT for Safe Schools that provided the badges, not the federal government. They just included the blog on their site. You do get that, right?

Voluntarily. You did see that, right?
Publicly visible peer pressure to condone sexual deviancy and perversion (a.k.a. homosexuality)... not cool... something to be resisted and condemned.
In the minds of silly bigots like you.
Condemning sexual deviancy and perversion (a.k.a. homosexuality) for what they are, is not bigotry. It is truth. And righteous.

Condemning publicly-visible peer pressure to coerce schoolteachers into lending their names to the legitimization of such perversion is disgraceful.

Support for such vile tactics, on the part of Typical (Amoral and Moral Relativist) Leftists, is predictable.

Next contestant, please.

Voluntarily. You did see that, right?
Publicly visible peer pressure to condone sexual deviancy and perversion (a.k.a. homosexuality)... not cool... something to be resisted and condemned.
In the minds of silly bigots like you.
Condemning sexual deviancy and perversion (a.k.a. homosexuality) for what they are, is not bigotry. It is truth. And righteous. Next contestant, please.
Since you are not an authority on anything, go to the back of the line.

Surely teachers and staff at the school are "allies" to all students. Why single out the rainbow brigade? Looking for trouble, perhaps?

It's The Agenda, the pushing of the LGTB Agenda....teachers who choose not to wear the rainbow badge probably are going to be publicly denounced as "bigots", you know the drill, same modus operandi with this crowd.
Until now, teachers would have been strongly discouraged from bringing their personal opinions into the classroom that way. Hopefully, the majority still know how to remain professional and present the information to let the students decide.

Sorry, but that is hardly the case.

"Third-Grade Teacher Has Students Write ‘Get Well’ Cards To Cop Killer Mumia Abu-Jamal
A third-grade teacher at a public school in New Jersey is under fire after she encouraged her students to write letters to notorious convicted cop killer Mumia Abu-Jamal, who recently fell ill in prison.

Marylin Zuniga teaches language arts and social studies at Forest Street School in Orange, N.J."
Third-Grade Teacher Has Students Write ‘Get Well’ Cards To Cop Killer Mumia Abu-Jamal

I don't see a problem in anyone VOLUNTARILY offering support to a vulnerable student of ANY kind.
School staff should of course be supportive of ALL pupils/students.
But, since it seems the LGBT militants won't take that at face value and seem to require special treatment and particular evidence in the form of visible proof, just how many badges should we get school staff to wear to prove that they are 'supportive' of everyone?
What about adding some insignia in support of Mexicans, Asians, Blacks, kids with ADHD etc etc etc?
This is yet another disgraceful example of singling out groups and bringing politics and activism into the classroom. It is divisive and it is wrong that school staff should be asked to partake in this charade, and it is wrong that they should acquiesce, IMHO. Unless, of course, they are going to do the same for everyone else - which would be absurd on so many levels.
I'm sorry you see it that way. Perhaps if you understood the 40% suicide rate of transpeople you might be more sympathetic and supportive of this VOLUNTARY opportunity for these teachers to communicate caring for trans kids.

Surely teachers and staff at the school are "allies" to all students. Why single out the rainbow brigade? Looking for trouble, perhaps?

It's The Agenda, the pushing of the LGTB Agenda....teachers who choose not to wear the rainbow badge probably are going to be publicly denounced as "bigots", you know the drill, same modus operandi with this crowd.
Until now, teachers would have been strongly discouraged from bringing their personal opinions into the classroom that way. Hopefully, the majority still know how to remain professional and present the information to let the students decide.

Sorry, but that is hardly the case.

"Third-Grade Teacher Has Students Write ‘Get Well’ Cards To Cop Killer Mumia Abu-Jamal
A third-grade teacher at a public school in New Jersey is under fire after she encouraged her students to write letters to notorious convicted cop killer Mumia Abu-Jamal, who recently fell ill in prison.

Marylin Zuniga teaches language arts and social studies at Forest Street School in Orange, N.J."
Third-Grade Teacher Has Students Write ‘Get Well’ Cards To Cop Killer Mumia Abu-Jamal
Yeah, an ass for sure, if true.

Forum List

Back