So What Happens If One Chooses Not To Wear One?

God forbid you folks would have to be TOLERANT of LGBt people as human beings.
It isn't being intolerant to ask that teachers support ALL students and that they don't wear badges singling out particular groups.
Hey, if you want your teachers to wear a badge saying WE HATE TRANS, at least the trans kids will know which teachers to NOT go to.

She never said that, stop trying to build a straw man

Without the badges the discussion of support would NEVER happen. 41% of transgenders attempt suicide. That's serious and requires a more vigorous sign of support by teachers.

I suppose we don't agree. Of course we don't. Unless your loved is affected, it's more abstract an issue.

Because it's a mental disease
Yes, prejudice is a mental disease. Apparently, one you have.

Save your meager little attempts, dope. Nobody fears you. People that commit suicide are suffering from mental issues, your precious science will tell you that
You bonehead. No one fears your silliness. You are mentally diseased.

Without the badges the discussion of support would NEVER happen. 41% of transgenders attempt suicide. That's serious and requires a more vigorous sign of support by teachers.

I suppose we don't agree. Of course we don't. Unless your loved is affected, it's more abstract an issue.

Because it's a mental disease

Save your meager little attempts, dope. Nobody fears you. People that commit suicide are suffering from mental issues, your precious science will tell you that
You bonehead. No one fears your silliness. You are mentally diseased.

Yawn.....if I want any lip from you I'll have Guano rattle his zipper

It isn't being intolerant to ask that teachers support ALL students and that they don't wear badges singling out particular groups.
Hey, if you want your teachers to wear a badge saying WE HATE TRANS, at least the trans kids will know which teachers to NOT go to.
You are assuming people who don't think this should be happening in schools hate trans. Thanks. But, Like I said, I don't think teachers should be wearing badges to single out particular groups of children to support.

Like I said, I don't think teachers should be wearing badges to single out particular groups of children to support.

It's all part of pushing the agenda.

You promote hate, I do not. I'm promoting tolerance for LGBT, and for the teachers who WANT to be supportive of LGBT students. In my community, the teachers are very supportive.

You are assuming people who don't think this should be happening in schools hate trans. Thanks. But, Like I said, I don't think teachers should be wearing badges to single out particular groups of children to support.
Only if they WANT to show their support. If they're uncomfortable they can opt out.

YOU don't have any idea of what trans kids go through. This small show of support may save a child's life.

It may save a child's life to wear such a badge. Bravo to the teachers who are sooo caring.

Actually prejudice is a vital survival mechanism. A creature who cannot differentiate between family/clan and stranger will soon be dead and their genetic line ended.

You are quite ignorant, you think that your desires are a valid substitute for reality.

REad this thread and you can see what people hate trans kids. The one's calling them "mentally ill", for one.

One guess.

The blog said that 30,000 rainbow badges were provided to Los Angeles Unified School District (LAUSD) teachers, administrators and staff “to wear voluntarily that proudly identify themselves as allies and protectors of students who are LGBT.”

Feds Promote Rainbow Badges for Teachers, Staff at Public Schools to Identify as LGBT ‘Allies’

Is this normal for Feds to do this sort of thing, I mean get involved in such issues?
Yes. The Feds get involved in all sorts of issues.

Only if they WANT to show their support. If they're uncomfortable they can opt out.

YOU don't have any idea of what trans kids go through. This small show of support may save a child's life.
Then kids who are at risk of being bullied or microaggressed because they are Asian or Hispanic or black or different for some reason also deserve having teachers publicly show their support by wearing badges. It would soon become ludicrous.

You promote hate, I do not. I'm promoting tolerance for LGBT, and for the teachers who WANT to be supportive of LGBT students. In my community, the teachers are very supportive.

You promote insanity. You posit that delusion is superior than reality. If a boy is delusional and thinks he is a girl, he is mentally ill. Reality does not reconfigure to match his delusion. He will still have a penis, and still will have XY chromosomes.

REad this thread and you can see what people hate trans kids. The one's calling them "mentally ill", for one.

You should be careful using the word "hate"...I don't hate any child but I recognize when one has mental issues that need addressed, you don't enable it by claiming it to be the new normal, it's not, it's a mental condition

How many do you think would believe it to be a good idea to opt out? It's like a witch hunt.

Forum List

Back