So What Happens If One Chooses Not To Wear One?

God forbid you folks would have to be TOLERANT of LGBt people as human beings.
It isn't being intolerant to ask that teachers support ALL students and that they don't wear badges singling out particular groups.
Hey, if you want your teachers to wear a badge saying WE HATE TRANS, at least the trans kids will know which teachers to NOT go to.
You are assuming people who don't think this should be happening in schools hate trans. Thanks. But, Like I said, I don't think teachers should be wearing badges to single out particular groups of children to support.
Only if they WANT to show their support. If they're uncomfortable they can opt out.

YOU don't have any idea of what trans kids go through. This small show of support may save a child's life.
Then kids who are at risk of being bullied or microaggressed because they are Asian or Hispanic or black or different for some reason also deserve having teachers publicly show their support by wearing badges. It would soon become ludicrous.
No, it would become ludicrous. Ludicrous is your lack of concern for kids wih a 40% chance of dying from suicide.

It isn't being intolerant to ask that teachers support ALL students and that they don't wear badges singling out particular groups.
Hey, if you want your teachers to wear a badge saying WE HATE TRANS, at least the trans kids will know which teachers to NOT go to.
You are assuming people who don't think this should be happening in schools hate trans. Thanks. But, Like I said, I don't think teachers should be wearing badges to single out particular groups of children to support.
Only if they WANT to show their support. If they're uncomfortable they can opt out.

YOU don't have any idea of what trans kids go through. This small show of support may save a child's life.
How many do you think would believe it to be a good idea to opt out? It's like a witch hunt.
Witch hunt is where YOU are coming from.

Like I said, I don't think teachers should be wearing badges to single out particular groups of children to support.

It's all part of pushing the agenda.
I guess thats why its voluntary? I know you arent bright but wouldnt they be forced to wear the badges citing "duties as assigned" if they were pushing an agenda?

God forbid, we ask teachers who care for this small gesture of showing support. Yeah, that's sooo fascist. Fuck all of you.

It may save a child's life to wear such a badge. Bravo to the teachers who are sooo caring.
Soooo caring of a singled out group, the kids being unwittingly used by the
LGBT militant activists. No, that has no place in schools, IMHO.

It may save a child's life to wear such a badge. Bravo to the teachers who are sooo caring.
Soooo caring of a singled out group, the kids being unwittingly used by the
LGBT militant activists. No, that has no place in schools, IMHO.
I am the militant you HATE.

Trans haters on this thead include, sassy and uncensored.

Acknowledging physical reality is not hate.

You use the word "hate" as a club to beat into submission those who do not choose to follow your delusion and "see" the emperors new clothes.

It's obvious Dhara suffers from some sort of mental issues, I'm not talking about trans or being gay but yeah she has some sort of disconnect from reality going on.

You promote hate, I do not. I'm promoting tolerance for LGBT, and for the teachers who WANT to be supportive of LGBT students. In my community, the teachers are very supportive.
May I ask what exactly you mean by teachers being 'supportive'?
Meaning, they accept the child.
So, one has to wear a badge to demonstrate that, rather than - say - demonstrating their acceptance and support through their behaviour and attitude? So, like I said, they will need to wear a badge for every other discernible group.

Last edited:
I lost a family member to suicide. My father. I would do what ever it takes to prevent that kind of suffering. If a trans kid asked me to wear a "I support LGBT kids" I would wear one.

YOU haters, would not, because you don't care about the high suicide rate of trans kids. I do.

REad this thread and you can see what people hate trans kids. The one's calling them "mentally ill", for one.
There are plenty of psychiatrists who also describe this issue as one of mental health, one of the reasons that post surgery and HRT, many trans people are still depressed and suicidal, you can read their stories all over the net. Are the doctors haters too?

You promote hate, I do not. I'm promoting tolerance for LGBT, and for the teachers who WANT to be supportive of LGBT students. In my community, the teachers are very supportive.
So, one has to wear a badge to demonstrate that, rather than - say - their behaviour? So, like I said, they will need to wear a badge for every other discernible group.
So what? Don't Christians wear crosses, and Jews wear six pointed stars around their necks? Their CHOICE. YOU are anti-choice Tilly.

REad this thread and you can see what people hate trans kids. The one's calling them "mentally ill", for one.
There are plenty of psychiatrists who also describe this issue as one of mental health, one of the reasons that post surgery and HRT, many trans people are still depressed and suicidal, you can read their stories all over the net. Are the doctors haters too?
You don't get it. You never will. We are done.

So, one has to wear a badge to demonstrate that, rather than - say - their behaviour? So, like I said, they will need to wear a badge for every other discernible group.
No, they won't have to wear any kind of badge. It's a choice Tilly. You're anti-choice.

You don't get it. You never will. We are done.

You always flee when confronted with something you can't refute

I will do whatever it takes to save a child from suicide. I care about these kids and I salute the teachers who want to support them.

Then kids who are at risk of being bullied or microaggressed because they are Asian or Hispanic or black or different for some reason also deserve having teachers publicly show their support by wearing badges. It would soon become ludicrous.
No, it would become ludicrous. Ludicrous is your lack of concern for kids wih a 40% chance of dying from suicide.
Well, I understand you're not going to like this, but it's my opinion that that figure could be significantly reduced if kids got proper treatment for the issue instead of being encouraged and given hormones, often before they are even old enough to be sure of how they feel. There are also plenty of stories from people who regret that they accepted such treatment.
These views don't make me a hater, regardless of what you say, Dhara.

First of all, a trans person has to see a psychiatrist for an assessment to ensure that some other mental illness isn't affecting the person's discovery or choice. To rule out mental illness, and to give the person a clean bill of health to an MD for hormone treatment.

YOU are very misinformed about this issue and SERIOUSLY PREJUDICED on top of it.

Forum List

Back