So What Happens If One Chooses Not To Wear One?

So what happened to teachers who wouldn't wear a Nazi armband to school in Nazi Germany?
I couldn't give a shit what people do with their bodies. Who they "identify with".
Just don't expect everyone to agree with you.
And if you insist on rubbing people's faces in your shit you can expect a reaction.

I will do whatever it takes to save a child from suicide. I care about these kids and I salute the teachers who want to support them.
Many kids are depressed and even commit suicide because of bullying etc. So, why do you want to single out only one group? Is it a numbers game? That doesn't seem fair to the other depressed and suicidal kids. So oK. More badges.

You promote hate, I do not. I'm promoting tolerance for LGBT, and for the teachers who WANT to be supportive of LGBT students. In my community, the teachers are very supportive.
May I ask what exactly you mean by teachers being 'supportive'?
Meaning, they accept the child.
So, one has to wear a badge to demonstrate that, rather than - say - their behaviour? So, like I said, they will need to wear a badge for every other discernible group.
So what? Don't Christians wear crosses, and Jews wear six pointed stars around their necks? Their CHOICE. YOU are anti-choice Tilly.
it would be really nice if you'd stop telling me what I do and don't think, particularly when I keep telling you.
I don't think this political activism has a place in schools. It's as simple as that. There is no hate involved. I think teachers are perfectly capable of demonstrating that they are supportive and accepting through their behaviour and attitudes. If not, they should wear support badges for all discernible groups of children.
Political activism does have a place in school. IF we did not have it, we'd still have segregated schools.

I am proud of my son's activism. He started an LGBT plus ALLIES support group in our local high school. He goes to conferences, he meets with senators. I support him 100%, and so does the high school.

I will do whatever it takes to save a child from suicide. I care about these kids and I salute the teachers who want to support them.
Many kids are depressed and even commit suicide because of bullying etc. So, why do you want to single out only one group? Is it a numbers game? That doesn't seem fair to the other depressed and suicidal kids. So oK. More badges.
You don't get it Tilly. YOu never will.

You are assuming people who don't think this should be happening in schools hate trans. Thanks. But, Like I said, I don't think teachers should be wearing badges to single out particular groups of children to support.
It may save a child's life to wear such a badge. Bravo to the teachers who are sooo caring.
Soooo caring of a singled out group, the kids being unwittingly used by the
LGBT militant activists. No, that has no place in schools, IMHO.
I am the militant you HATE.
I have not said I hate them, I've said keep them out of schools. I remember you saying not long ago that you are not a militant.
Keep them out of schools? Newsflash. Trans kids are in schools. They have every right to get an education and have teachers who care about them enough to make this kind of gesture.

Now, mohawks aren't my style of hairdo, but when my ten year old got bullied for having different hair, I met with the teachers AND afterwards cut my hair in a mohawk for solidarity. If my kid lost her hair due to cancer treatment I'd shave my head too.

That's the kind of mama I am.
Just curious. If your kid committed a felony crime and he/she was hiding from the cops would you attempt to hide them?
I know the answer already.

Have you lost a family to suicide? I have. IT is the most excrutiating pain. I will do whatever I can to prevent anyone having that kind of suffering.

You don't understand, and worse, you aren't even trying to.

You are assuming people who don't think this should be happening in schools hate trans. Thanks. But, Like I said, I don't think teachers should be wearing badges to single out particular groups of children to support.
Only if they WANT to show their support. If they're uncomfortable they can opt out.

YOU don't have any idea of what trans kids go through. This small show of support may save a child's life.
Then kids who are at risk of being bullied or microaggressed because they are Asian or Hispanic or black or different for some reason also deserve having teachers publicly show their support by wearing badges. It would soon become ludicrous.
No, it would become ludicrous. Ludicrous is your lack of concern for kids wih a 40% chance of dying from suicide.
Well, I understand you're not going to like this, but it's my opinion that that figure could be significantly reduced if kids got proper treatment for the issue instead of being encouraged and given hormones, often before they are even old enough to be sure of how they feel. There are also plenty of stories from people who regret that they accepted such treatment.
These views don't make me a hater, regardless of what you say, Dhara.
It sure does make you a hater. You call me a "militant activist", blow me off for caring about kids, and continue to posts ignorant shit like this post you just wrote.

God, I sure hope you NEVER have a family member who is trans. YOU WILL FUCKING PUSH THEM INTO SUICIDE.
If you're going to go off the rails at me, do at least get your facts straight.
YOU called yourself a militant activist. It never occurred to me that you are one.

It may save a child's life to wear such a badge. Bravo to the teachers who are sooo caring.
I have not said I hate them, I've said keep them out of schools. I remember you saying not long ago that you are not a militant.
Keep them out of schools? Newsflash. Trans kids are in schools. They have every right to get an education and have teachers who care about them enough to make this kind of gesture.

Now, mohawks aren't my style of hairdo, but when my ten year old got bullied for having different hair, I met with the teachers AND afterwards cut my hair in a mohawk for solidarity. If my kid lost her hair due to cancer treatment I'd shave my head too.

Just curious. If your kid committed a felony crime and he/she was hiding from the cops would you attempt to hide them?
I know the answer already.
No, stupid. It's not against the law to be LGBT.

Only if they WANT to show their support. If they're uncomfortable they can opt out.

YOU don't have any idea of what trans kids go through. This small show of support may save a child's life.
Then kids who are at risk of being bullied or microaggressed because they are Asian or Hispanic or black or different for some reason also deserve having teachers publicly show their support by wearing badges. It would soon become ludicrous.
No, it would become ludicrous. Ludicrous is your lack of concern for kids wih a 40% chance of dying from suicide.
Well, I understand you're not going to like this, but it's my opinion that that figure could be significantly reduced if kids got proper treatment for the issue instead of being encouraged and given hormones, often before they are even old enough to be sure of how they feel. There are also plenty of stories from people who regret that they accepted such treatment.
These views don't make me a hater, regardless of what you say, Dhara.
It sure does make you a hater. You call me a "militant activist", blow me off for caring about kids, and continue to posts ignorant shit like this post you just wrote.

God, I sure hope you NEVER have a family member who is trans. YOU WILL FUCKING PUSH THEM INTO SUICIDE.
If you're going to go off the rails at me, do at least get your facts straight.
YOU called yourself a militant activist. It never occurred to me that you are one.
Yes, I'm off the rails. I love my family and I am a fiercely protective mama. I am what you hate.

So what happened to teachers who wouldn't wear a Nazi armband to school in Nazi Germany?
I couldn't give a shit what people do with their bodies. Who they "identify with".
Just don't expect everyone to agree with you.
And if you insist on rubbing people's faces in your shit you can expect a reaction.
Are you guys really that uneducated you dont understand the word "voluntary"?

People like you make me soo angry. Ignore from now on.

Morons like you make me despair for this world, you are the heralds of the dark age, the catalyst for the end of reason. You promote superstition and stupidity as superior to fact and rational thought.
She can't hear you, but I can. Your projection is perfect.

Dhara hears plenty of voices, even when no one is speaking.

When any society promotes delusion above reason, that society is doomed.

We are on the threshold of a dark age, the age of unreason.

I am a fierce Mama for my kids. I will do whatever it takes to help them grow up whole. NO MATTER WHO THEY ARE.
If you want them to grow up whole, encourage them to accept themselves as they are, rather than lop body parts off and have themselves pumped full of damaging hormones.
OMG< this is the most hateful thing yet.

Ffs. Read my post again. Where do I say keep trans kids out of school?You are seriously losing it JUST BECAUSE I DONT SHARE YOUR VIEWS ON THIS ISSUE. What happened to 'choice'?

Ffs. Read my post again. Where do I say keep trans kids out of school?You are seriously losing it JUST BECAUSE I DONT SHARE YOUR VIEWS ON THIS ISSUE. What happened to 'choice'?

She does this on every thread she gets on...goes off the rails and on tangents. Loopy LOL

Forum List

Back