So What Happens If One Chooses Not To Wear One?

Sister Lucy has trouble loving others as she loves herself.

I'm under no obligation to love degenerates, what you expect me to love paedophiles such as NAMBLA?

Actually John 14:21 applies here, God's love is not unconditional and He doesn't expect His children to love unconditionally
John's word does not override the teachings of Jesus, who said to love others as themselves.

His word is clear and unrevokable until He says something else.

I have seen no authority from anyone in this thread today to speak for Him.

Lucy claims to be a Christian but does not show Christ like love.

Sassy and OO clearly do not know the Lord.

Sister Lucy has trouble loving others as she loves herself.

I'm under no obligation to love degenerates, what you expect me to love paedophiles such as NAMBLA?

Actually John 14:21 applies here, God's love is not unconditional and He doesn't expect His children to love unconditionally
John's word does not override the teachings of Jesus, who said to love others as themselves.

His word is clear and unrevokable until He says something else.

I have seen no authority from anyone in this thread today to speak for Him.

Sassy quoted the Lord's word....while you blabber about things you know little of....fake
No, they quoted John's word.

I quoted the teaching of Jesus Himself, as you well know.

Don't ever correct me on matters scriptural, because you will always reveal your ignorance.

Really, I say this as a person concerned for your soul.

The Lord's Prayer is quite clear that you must ask for the forgiveness of your sins in the same light as you forgive others who sin against you.

Don't have a troubled heart, please.

All things are possible in Christ Jesus.

Lean on Him, Lucy.

One guess.

The blog said that 30,000 rainbow badges were provided to Los Angeles Unified School District (LAUSD) teachers, administrators and staff “to wear voluntarily that proudly identify themselves as allies and protectors of students who are LGBT.”

Feds Promote Rainbow Badges for Teachers, Staff at Public Schools to Identify as LGBT ‘Allies’

Is this normal for Feds to do this sort of thing, I mean get involved in such issues?
NO!!! I do believe Obama is having the time of his life in his last six months. Nothing to lose, seven years of pent up frustration. He's going to shit all over the conservatives.

He began it at the Press Conference with some cheap shots that were deserved at certain members of the Press.

Sassy quoted the Lord's word....while you blabber about things you know little of....fake

Don't ever correct me on matters scriptural, because you will always reveal your ignorance.

The Lord's Prayer is quite clear that you must ask for the forgiveness of your sins in the same light as you forgive others who sin against you.

Lean on Him, Lucy.

The Lord's word, Fakey...run along and try and bullshit someone else.....I think you're a fucking idiot, nothing more and nothing less

Surely teachers and staff at the school are "allies" to all students. Why single out the rainbow brigade? Looking for trouble, perhaps?

It's The Agenda, the pushing of the LGTB Agenda....teachers who choose not to wear the rainbow badge probably are going to be publicly denounced as "bigots", you know the drill, same modus operandi with this crowd.
Until now, teachers would have been strongly discouraged from bringing their personal opinions into the classroom that way. Hopefully, the majority still know how to remain professional and present the information to let the students decide.

Lean on Him, Lucy.

The Lord's word, Fakey...run along and try and bullshit someone else.....I think you're a fucking idiot, nothing more and nothing less

Lean on Him, Lucy.

You don't know your Bible, routeirish.

Lean on Him, sassy, you are in spiritual turmoil.

Lean on Him, Lucy.

Lean on Him, Lucy.

You don't know your Bible, routeirish.

Fuck off ya dimwitted fraud...you've literally been on this thread for hours...I go pick up my children from school, come back and here ya are. Don't you have a life other than trying to bullshit people? Listen very carefully.....you're a fake, a fraud, you don't know shit from shinola about 90% of the topics you comment on....give it up already and stop looking like the clown you are.

One guess.

The blog said that 30,000 rainbow badges were provided to Los Angeles Unified School District (LAUSD) teachers, administrators and staff “to wear voluntarily that proudly identify themselves as allies and protectors of students who are LGBT.”

Feds Promote Rainbow Badges for Teachers, Staff at Public Schools to Identify as LGBT ‘Allies’

And, on the other side....this Liberal's plan:

"A Harvard law professor has called for liberals to begin treating like Nazis those who subscribe to Christian or conservative beliefs.

In a Friday blog postat Balkinization,Mark Tushnetsaid conservatives and Christians have lost the culture wars, and now the question is “how to deal with the losers.”

“My own judgment is that taking a hard line (‘You lost, live with it’) is better than trying to accommodate the losers,” he wrote.

“Trying to be nice to the losers didn’t work well after the Civil War, nor after Brown,”Mr. Tushnet wrote, citing the Supreme Court case on segregation. “And taking a hard line seemed to work reasonably well in Germany and Japan after 1945.”

Mr. Tushnet said liberals should stop being so hesitant to advance their agenda through the judiciary, saying a majority of federal judges have been appointed by Democratic presidents, and they need not worry “reversal by the Supreme Court” now that former Associate Justice Antonin Scalia is dead."
Harvard professor: Start treating Christian conservatives like Nazis

No giant leap here, as one Democrat/Liberal President actually put American citizens in concentration camps.

One guess.

"A Harvard law professor has called for liberals to begin treating like Nazis those who subscribe to Christian or conservative beliefs.

In a Friday blog postat Balkinization,Mark Tushnetsaid conservatives and Christians have lost the culture wars, and now the question is “how to deal with the losers.”

“My own judgment is that taking a hard line (‘You lost, live with it’) is better than trying to accommodate the losers,” he wrote.

“Trying to be nice to the losers didn’t work well after the Civil War, nor after Brown,”Mr. Tushnet wrote, citing the Supreme Court case on segregation. “And taking a hard line seemed to work reasonably well in Germany and Japan after 1945.”

Mr. Tushnet said liberals should stop being so hesitant to advance their agenda through the judiciary, saying a majority of federal judges have been appointed by Democratic presidents, and they need not worry “reversal by the Supreme Court” now that former Associate Justice Antonin Scalia is dead."

No giant leap here, as one Democrat/Liberal President actually put American citizens in concentration camps.

It was wrong...but he wasn't the only President who put people in concentration camps...others did too, they just called them Reservations.

Fuck off ya dimwitted fraud...you've literally been on this thread for hours...I go pick up my children from school, come back and here ya are. Don't you have a life other than trying to bullshit people? Listen very carefully.....you're a fake, a fraud, you don't know shit from shinola about 90% of the topics you comment on....give it up already and stop looking like the clown you are.
You have been lurking, as the system clearly shows. This window is one that I keep open on the tab line as I come and go.

You are unhappy, that is so clear.

Lean on the Lord, Sassy, you clearly need Him in your life.

One guess.

It was wrong...but he wasn't the only President who put people in concentration camps...others did too, they just called them Reservations.

Interesting....

Tell, me....were there any other Presidents who facilitated the survival of Soviet Communism and Joseph Stalin?

....or do you imagine that it's a good thing that the major political party today...the very same one in this issue, supports the very same goals as the Communist Party?

One guess.

Interesting....

Tell, me....were there any other Presidents who facilitated the survival of Soviet Communism and Joseph Stalin?

....or do you imagine that it's a good thing that the major political party today...the very same one in this issue, supports the very same goals as the Communist Party?
We get that you hate FDR......

Forum List

Back