So What Happens If One Chooses Not To Wear One?

It's the Luciferarian Agenda, the agenda of The Anti-Christ.

Our Lord warned us about this, we heed His Word, as such we will never support this degeneracy, period, no matter what names they call us, no matter how much they might ridicule us.
Our Lord warned us about the Pharisees time and again no matter what names they call others. You are not the "it girl" of Christian pronouncements. Do you understand?

Hey Jake :gives: what you think? You've already hitched yourself to the LGBT Militant crowd and the Leftists, so it's natural you'd be anti-Christian also.

I quoted The Bible, Our Lord's words apply to ALL Christians, so STFU already.
^ A fine Christer.

And you a fine Carpet Muncher no doubt.

Hopefully your beard doesn't get in the way of that Munching....if so, you better get a trim.

rsz_1rsz_913ip2rv-3l_sl1500_.jpg
Bodecea has snail trails in her beard.

Hey Jake :gives: what you think? You've already hitched yourself to the LGBT Militant crowd and the Leftists, so it's natural you'd be anti-Christian also.

Lucy, Lucy, Lucy.

You don't understand.

You are not Jesus' mouthpiece at all. Do you understand?

You don't like homosexuals, OK.

I bet they don't like you, but I would protect you if you were assaulted.

You fascists do not get to use the law to hurt those you don't like.

Who's mouthpiece are you Jake? Or shouldn't we ask?
Not the fascists like you.

I would protect you equally as I would anyone else, yet you resent that.

Fascists are people who defend the Nuclear Family, you said this in this thread, your post # 18.

I don't resent anything, but I pity the crowd who resent those who defend Western values such as a man with a penis can never be a woman and that Christians should be respected like the Leftists respect the Muslims etc

It's the Luciferarian Agenda, the agenda of The Anti-Christ.

Our Lord warned us about this, we heed His Word, as such we will never support this degeneracy, period, no matter what names they call us, no matter how much they might ridicule us.
Our Lord warned us about the Pharisees time and again no matter what names they call others. You are not the "it girl" of Christian pronouncements. Do you understand?

^ A fine Christer.

And you a fine Carpet Muncher no doubt.

Hopefully your beard doesn't get in the way of that Munching....if so, you better get a trim.

rsz_1rsz_913ip2rv-3l_sl1500_.jpg
Bodecea has snail trails in her beard.
You're slipping (ha ha)...no more about throwing me out of a helicopter?

The bible doesn't even say to love everyone, you're supposed to hate the worldly, and faggots and leftists are all lovers of worldly things and haters of God...that means your 'love' argument is just leftist trash and you don't know anything about the bible.
You don't read the Bible at all. That is clear from the post. Your anger, rage, and vocabulary indicate you are a teen age boy who is very unhappy with the world.

Go find a girl friend who is normal.
Listen faggot, you're going to burn in Hell, and Christians should rejoice in the righteous judgements of God.
There is no hell...except for Christers to believe in and put themselves in.

The bible doesn't even say to love everyone, you're supposed to hate the worldly, and faggots and leftists are all lovers of worldly things and haters of God...that means your 'love' argument is just leftist trash and you don't know anything about the bible.
You don't read the Bible at all. That is clear from the post. Your anger, rage, and vocabulary indicate you are a teen age boy who is very unhappy with the world.

I think you must be having a period Jake, it's that time of the month, you're such an angry bunny today.

Listen faggot, you're going to burn in Hell, and Christians should rejoice in the righteous judgements of God.
There is no hell...except for Christers to believe in and put themselves in.
You'll find out eventually. For now, you have no evidence to prove Hell does or doesn't exist.

Sister Lucy has trouble loving others as she loves herself.

I'm under no obligation to love degenerates, what you expect me to love paedophiles such as NAMBLA?

Actually John 14:21 applies here, God's love is not unconditional and He doesn't expect His children to love unconditionally
Correct.

Fake Jake and Hairy Back are way out of their league on this one

I'm under no obligation to love degenerates, what you expect me to love paedophiles such as NAMBLA?

Actually John 14:21 applies here, God's love is not unconditional and He doesn't expect His children to love unconditionally

Of course Jake and Co. wouldn't know this, being anti-God and anti-Christian.
He probably attends one of those PC churches that pretend God loves fags. Apostate churches as spoken of in the bible.

You should show us your "I get to call who is and isn't a Christian" credential.

You should show us your "I get to call who is and isn't a Christian" credential.
The bible tells you who is and is not a christian.

The bible tells you who is and is not a christian.
Which version, Christer?

THis is a wonderful thread to showcase Christers and their beliefs.

When you refer to Christians as "Christers" you have no right to discuss Christians, who you obviously hate.
Not all Christians are Christers. You are a Christer, tho.....and I appreciate how you've shown us what Christers are like on this thread.

Forum List

Back