So What Happens If One Chooses Not To Wear One?

Sister Lucy has trouble loving others as she loves herself.

I'm under no obligation to love degenerates, what you expect me to love paedophiles such as NAMBLA?

Actually John 14:21 applies here, God's love is not unconditional and He doesn't expect His children to love unconditionally

Of course Jake and Co. wouldn't know this, being anti-God and anti-Christian.
You should show us your "I get to call who is and isn't a Christian" credential.

The Bible tells us who is a Christian and who isn't, those who believe in Jesus Christ as their Messiah and Saviour are Christians....those who don't aren't Christians.

I'm under no obligation to love degenerates, what you expect me to love paedophiles such as NAMBLA?

Actually John 14:21 applies here, God's love is not unconditional and He doesn't expect His children to love unconditionally

You should show us your "I get to call who is and isn't a Christian" credential.
The bible tells you who is and is not a christian.
Which version, Christer?
What the heck is a "christer"?

The bible tells you who is and is not a christian.
Which version, Christer?

It's what the fruit loops call Christians.

Sister Lucy has trouble loving others as she loves herself.

The Bible tells us who is a Christian and who isn't, those who believe in Jesus Christ as their Messiah and Saviour are Christians....those who don't aren't Christians.
Even some who profess to believe Jesus is their lord and savior are liars and you can tell by their works.

Even some who profess to believe Jesus is their lord and savior are liars and you can tell by their works.

Yes they're the false prophets that were forewarned about.

Can you provenance the photos as to where they came from? If so, please do so.

Jammie Boi, provenance this....

Jakebow.jpg

Oh, and wear it PROUDLY!

It's like "niqqer," but used against the Christians that democrats hate so virulently.
It fails to pack the punch niqqer does.

It's sort of stupid
Not sort of, it's very stupid. Sounds like a grade school insult.

Consider the source.
Yeah.

If somebody called me a "christer" to my face, I would laugh at them. If you call a dindu a niqqer, they chimp out and may attack you if they have some back up with them.

Christer is the slur that failed.

Just like Leftists across the planet hate values....that's what happens when you've got no moral compass....you sink into complete degeneracy.

The push towards all that's depraved will never end. The leftists tools want you to wear a button supporting depravity. If everyone wore one, it wouldn't be enough. It would be on to the next level. And the next.

How about a symbol for everyone, especially Christians, to wear to show that they are not intolerant of anyone who is not a Christian. Say for example a symbol you could wear on your right hand or your forehead. It would be strictly voluntary of course. But after a while when most "progressive" citizens are wearing it to show their allegiance to the State, more pressure would be needed to get the rest in line. Perhaps making it "so that no one can buy or sell unless he has the mark".

Wouldn't that be a great idea to bring us all together?

?

--------------------------------

Maybe the Feds should 'ask' libtards in schools etc to wear the following, just to prove they 'support' Christians?
huh?
View attachment 74351
Support Christians or you're a bigot that deserves to lose your job, leftists!
Christers think they don't have to follow laws....and whine when they get held just as accountable as everyone else.

Forum List

Back