So What Happens Tomorrow If All Hell Breaks Loose In Korea?,Off And Running To Wal-Mart/Grocers?

Rexx Taylor

Platinum Member
Jan 6, 2015
:2up: You have to wonder what per-cent of the 300 Million Americans know what is going on on the other side of the world? Well maybe up to 40 Million aren't paying attention to the news and just assume that the whole world is at peace because Obama won a Nobel Peace Prize:laugh2:
Well for the other 60%, guess we may be stocking up on water/groceries/batteries/liquer/banana's/hot pockets/toilet paper,, etc etc soon if god forbid Kim Chow Schlong tries to pull another nuclear launch in the next 48 hours.
So do we all have at least a 35 day supply of water in our homes as we speak?
:hellno:

I would probably have to wash the cobwebs out of the coils, but I can have some rum in about a week.

i may have to dig out a 60 foot tunnel under my home,,and then dig out my new home

Oh yes I'm worried about North Korea's subs hitting me with a nuke in Kentucky...

image067.jpg

:2up: You have to wonder what per-cent of the 300 Million Americans know what is going on on the other side of the world? Well maybe up to 40 Million aren't paying attention to the news and just assume that the whole world is at peace because Obama won a Nobel Peace Prize:laugh2:
Well for the other 60%, guess we may be stocking up on water/groceries/batteries/liquer/banana's/hot pockets/toilet paper,, etc etc soon if god forbid Kim Chow Schlong tries to pull another nuclear launch in the next 48 hours.
A lot of people ignore the news because as they say it is too depressing.

What do we need the 30 day supply of water for?

Tensions are high this weekend because N.Korea has hinted they will test another nuke soon, and Trump has hinted that if they do he will launch a missile strike against the test site either before or after the test.

Right. Such a small crowd wouldn't need nearly as much water.

I live within a bicycle ride of a mountain stream so that's my water supply.

7:20 PM. (MST) here in Arizona. 1 hour and 10 minutes until Saturday high noon in North Korea.

10:50 AM
Saturday, April 15, 2017 (GMT+8:30)
Time in North Korea​

GFY. You assholes already have blood on your hands.

And while you F yourself, you can hum along:

(Sung to the "Vietnam Song" by Country Joe and the Fish)

Well come on all of you big strong men,
Donald Trump needs your help again,
He got himself in a terrible jam,
Way down yonder in Pyongyang,
Put down your books and pick up a gun,
We're gonna have a whole lotta fun.

And its 1,2,3 what are we fightin' for?
Don't ask me i don't give a damn,
The next stop is Pyongyang,
And its 5,6,7 open up the pearly gates.
Well there ain't no time to wonder why...
WHOPEE we're all gonna die.

I have always had a fear North Korean Kim il whattzits having weird confederacy with the Muslim ISIS, then they make love to each other (communist atheist allying with a theist terrorist) putting a Nuke in a container ship porting either on the east or west coast harbor. BOOM .

if Hillary was President now, she would of gone on vacation to Las Vegas

I'll be going to my grandsons soccer game.

I'll be going to my grandsons soccer game.

Ready to pack them off to war, Trumpie? Trump's kids won't be going.
Trump got 5 deferments, did you know that? Of course you didn't.
Trump was granted five draft deferments during the Vietnam War

Forum List

Back