So What Happens Tomorrow If All Hell Breaks Loose In Korea?,Off And Running To Wal-Mart/Grocers?

Good one, Mike.
To everyone else, no worries this weekend. Pence is on his way to Seoul--or may be there already. We aren't going to blow up the VP (at least I don't think we are).
I really like that kind of steel guitar sound. Here's another:

I can see my parents dancing around the living room now.....
I have quite a tolerance for Country Western because my mom's side of the family is really musical and lives deep in Country Western territory. Sometimes on long road trips I'll tune in to a Country Western station because every song is like a little story. Passes the time.
Would prefer to listen to this though.

Good one, Mike.
To everyone else, no worries this weekend. Pence is on his way to Seoul--or may be there already. We aren't going to blow up the VP (at least I don't think we are).
I really like that kind of steel guitar sound. Here's another:

That's like an electrified, modern version of a hammer dulcimer, one of my favorites. I always thought a "steel guitar" was just a guitar with steel strings. LOL You can learn something every day.

Don't forget Homeland Security Department called on Americans to buy duct tape and plastic sheeting to seal windows and doors in the event of a terrorist attack,

366x366

So, like we all knew, you have no idea what Trump is doing then.

So What Happens Tomorrow If All Hell Breaks Loose In Korea?

My neighbor is probably going to have trouble finding repalcement parts for his Kia.

Forum List

Back