So What Happens Tomorrow If All Hell Breaks Loose In Korea?,Off And Running To Wal-Mart/Grocers?

Oh yes I'm worried about North Korea's subs hitting me with a nuke in Kentucky...

image067.jpg
if Elizabeth Warren was President now, I wonder what the dumb bitch would do

Yup, the ultra thin-skinned Orange Cheetoh let a snotty-nosed Korean kid with a really bad haircut get under his skin. Thanks to all the assholes who voted for him.

7:20 PM. (MST) here in Arizona. 1 hour and 10 minutes until Saturday high noon in North Korea.

10:50 AM
Saturday, April 15, 2017 (GMT+8:30)
Time in North Korea​
I live in Arizona as well. The bigger concern is will it be a 1 or 2 AC summer?
i would keep a new Traine in the garage as a back up. i hear bigfoots can steal our AC units.

7:20 PM. (MST) here in Arizona. 1 hour and 10 minutes until Saturday high noon in North Korea.

10:50 AM
Saturday, April 15, 2017 (GMT+8:30)
Time in North Korea​
I live in Arizona as well. The bigger concern is will it be a 1 or 2 AC summer?
i would keep a new Traine in the garage as a back up. i hear bigfoots can steal our AC units.
Big Foots like Florida, its legal for them to breed with democrats.

Close.

But it was the cross-breeding of liberals and big footed rats that produced today's Democrats.

But a good EMP shutdown would quiet down forums like these as today's college-educated community organizers busily devoted their days to rubbing cats together in hope of making enough electricity to charge their phones. Forgetting that, should they succeed, the whole wireless system would be crap. Still, if rubbing cats kept them away from the liquor stores.....what's to lose?

Close.

But it was the cross-breeding of liberals and big footed rats that produced today's Democrats.

But a good EMP shutdown would quiet down forums like these as today's college-educated community organizers busily devoted their days to rubbing cats together in hope of making enough electricity to charge their phones. Forgetting that, should they succeed, the whole wireless system would be crap. Still, if rubbing cats kept them away from the liquor stores.....what's to lose?
I know democrats TRIED to crossbreed with Rattle snakes here but the snakes refused. They already have a big enough problem with lawyers.

Close.

I know democrats TRIED to crossbreed with Rattle snakes here but the snakes refused. They already have a big enough problem with lawyers.

You can't breed by having a "sword" fight. :terror:

:2up: You have to wonder what per-cent of the 300 Million Americans know what is going on on the other side of the world? Well maybe up to 40 Million aren't paying attention to the news and just assume that the whole world is at peace because Obama won a Nobel Peace Prize:laugh2:
Well for the other 60%, guess we may be stocking up on water/groceries/batteries/liquer/banana's/hot pockets/toilet paper,, etc etc soon if god forbid Kim Chow Schlong tries to pull another nuclear launch in the next 48 hours.
So do we all have at least a 35 day supply of water in our homes as we speak?
:hellno:

What on Earth do you think will happen in the continental US?

South Korea is who will pay the price, not the US. South Korea has a 3 million man army, North Korea has a 5 million man army. Figure it out.

:2up: You have to wonder what per-cent of the 300 Million Americans know what is going on on the other side of the world? Well maybe up to 40 Million aren't paying attention to the news and just assume that the whole world is at peace because Obama won a Nobel Peace Prize:laugh2:
Well for the other 60%, guess we may be stocking up on water/groceries/batteries/liquer/banana's/hot pockets/toilet paper,, etc etc soon if god forbid Kim Chow Schlong tries to pull another nuclear launch in the next 48 hours.
So do we all have at least a 35 day supply of water in our homes as we speak?
:hellno:

What on Earth do you think will happen in the continental US?

South Korea is who will pay the price, not the US. South Korea has a 3 million man army, North Korea has a 5 million man army. Figure it out.

It's not always about the size of the military... it's about how well equipped they are. North Korea's military is so piss poor, that Fat Bot Kim had to ask his citizens to eat less food and give up some of their crops to help feed the soldiers.

I think this the most fascinating Geo-political stand-off in many years.

Everybody knows that something is going to have to be done to keep this Bat-Shit Krazy Korean Klan, the Kims...from getting a nuclear weapon; especially if they also have a ballistic missile they can put it on. Clinton kicked the can down the road to Bush; Bush got pre-occupied by 9/11 and the Lunatic Arabs....and kicked the can down the road to the Ultimate Pussy Obama, who did nothing at all with the can....pretended it didn't exist....which of course only encouraged the Fat Goofy Fuck in North Korea.

Trump comes along, and this Fat Goofy Fuck's Life Expectancy is now about 6 months...as it should be...but it is a delicate matter, because of the damage the Fat Goofy Fuck can do to South Korea...before he goes to Goofy Fat Fuck Hell.

But, its definitely time to deal with him....the Fat Goofy Fuck cannot have an Atomic Bomb and a Ballistic Missile capable of delivering it to far off places.

The Pinheads and Loons and their Pravda-like Media are going to raise Hell at Trump no matter what he does...he may as well do what is right...which is to deal with the Fat Goofy Fuck now, instead of kicking the can down the Road...to Pence.

If the Fat Goofy Fuck tests an Atomic Bomb this Week-end, I predict he will be dead in 6 months...as he should be.

The Earth simply cannot endure someone even crazier than Mullahs and Ayatollahs....with Nuclear Bombs at his disposal.

Forum List

Back