So, what should happen to the man who landed the gyrocoper on the White House lawn?

westwall

WHEN GUNS ARE BANNED ONLY THE RICH WILL HAVE GUNS
Gold Supporting Member
Apr 21, 2010
Nevada
The Obama Justice Dept. wants him to spend several years in prison for his act of civil disobedience. Not a very reasonable punishment in my mind considering people who have done real harm often get a slap on the wrist. But, this man embarrassed The One. And The One doesn't have a very thick skin it seems.

Man who landed gyrocopter at the US Capitol rejects deal - Yahoo News

Do thr crime, do the time..no matter your skin color or politics. Its very simple...the judicial system isn't like USMB.

The Obama Justice Dept. wants him to spend several years in prison for his act of civil disobedience. Not a very reasonable punishment in my mind considering people who have done real harm often get a slap on the wrist. But, this man embarrassed The One. And The One doesn't have a very thick skin it seems.

You see Obama as "The One"? What will you see him as when his term is over? Will you continue to blame everything on Obama? I'm guessing if it's a woman you will have no problem filling that void.

Small drones "gyrocopters" is a serious issue to be talked about. But not in this bias context.

Last edited:

Will the "Justice Department" end after Obama is gone? Or were you just being racist such as the "Obama Phone" which started under Bush?

Do you really think our president has time to deal with this one case? There are many other people who will make those decisions about that guy. I guess being a silly right winger, you either never thought about that, or just don't want to pass up an opportunity to whine about the president.

He should be sentenced to mowing the whitehouse lawn for a year with his heliocopter contraption thingy.

It's the first case the SS has had to work on where it did not involve their getting drunk on duty or hookers.

Nice try at being snarky, but unfortunately, you are just too dumb to accomplish that.

Do thr crime, do the time..no matter your skin color or politics. Its very simple...the judicial system isn't like USMB.

I think mans act of civil disobedience should be treated as such by the justice dept. No time served beyond what's already been served when he was taken into custody.

Do you really think our president has time to deal with this one case? There are many other people who will make those decisions about that guy. I guess being a silly right winger, you either never thought about that, or just don't want to pass up an opportunity to whine about the president.

Do I think he has time for this one case?

I didn't think he had time to utter "the police behaved stupidly" about another case either, but he did.

And by the way, of course Obama is up to speed on this case, the man landed at the White House for God's sakes.

Oh and Westwall, this wasn't an act of civil disobedience, civil disobedience is when you purposely break a law you feel is unjust, such as when Rosa Parks refused to get her black ass to the back of the bus.

Shot to the head sounds right. Notice to those who would do similarly, it's your ass if ya do.

Probation and a small fine. Maybe community service. The man is a dope, but it's certainly not worth jail time.

I personally think he should be forced to listen to the GOP-igs Presidential debates this fall and then, forced to watch re-runs of the Bush years...if that doesn't ground him for life, nothing will!!

Do I think he has time for this one case?

I didn't think he had time to utter "the police behaved stupidly" about another case either, but he did.

And by the way, of course Obama is up to speed on this case, the man landed at the White House for God's sakes.

Oh and Westwall, this wasn't an act of civil disobedience, civil disobedience is when you purposely break a law you feel is unjust, such as when Rosa Parks refused to get her black ass to the back of the bus.

Ahhh, but it IS a case of civil disobedience. He knowingly violated the airspace laws to bring attention to the campaign finance laws that he feels, rightly so IMO, are corrupt.

Forum List

Back