🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

So what will happen if a state adopts open-carry

A "good guy with a gun" recently got gunned down by the cops who came bombing in on the scene after he killed the "bad guy with a gun" that just killed one of their fellow boys in blue.

Bet you won't see that on FOXNOOSE.
shit happens he did save others lives so there is that
Don't you have a drive-by to attend to?

A "good guy with a gun" recently got gunned down by the cops who came bombing in on the scene after he killed the "bad guy with a gun" that just killed one of their fellow boys in blue.

And of course you're simply wrong again, as usual, like a typical stupid low IQ anti-white racist Negroidian dumbass.

carrying a concealed weapon means that you give up your right to be an asshole
We don't bargain tit-for-tat like that.

The reality is that if, for example, you raise your voice in the library above a whisper, then you get arrested for criminal trespass loitering or some shit like that lose your gun rights for life anyways, because you're fucking mental and shit in a court of law and you have anger management issues. Female witnesses "come forward" in droves with arbitrary sex charges, restraining orders, and other allegations once they find out on one of "the usual" background check sites online that you have a concealed pistol license, assuming you're not a federal agent or a cop yourself.

The reality is that if, for example, you raise your voice in the library above a whisper, then you get arrested for criminal trespass loitering or some shit like that lose your gun rights for life anyways, because you're fucking mental and shit in a court of law and you have anger management issues. Female witnesses "come forward" in droves with arbitrary sex charges, restraining orders, and other allegations once they find out on one of "the usual" background check sites online that you have a concealed pistol license, assuming you're not a federal agent or a cop yourself.

Your life is far more complicated than mine. I am not nor have I ever been employed by any law-enforcement agency in this country, or any other.

But it would be nice to be able to carry my weapon with impunity. We mere "civilians" are subject to restrictions that LEO's aren't.

Your life is far more complicated than mine. I am not nor have I ever been employed by any law-enforcement agency in this country, or any other.

But it would be nice to be able to carry my weapon with impunity. We mere "civilians" are subject to restrictions that LEO's aren't.
Then you might be corporate security. But in any case, libraries are the worst, even if you are not carrying your weapon in a place like that. Gun-grabbing commies.

"Open carry" like most other expressions of 2nd Amendment rights are almost always misinterpreted by the sissie liberal left. You can carry a rifle or a shotgun in (gasp) New York but there are legitimate restrictions to carrying firearms. The same goes for "open carry" of a handgun in NY or any other state which is subject to state and local restrictions.

So?

Forum List

Back