So Whatever Ever Happened With Al Green/Maxine Waters Impeaching Trump Using Their Own Powers ??

Rexx Taylor

Platinum Member
Jan 6, 2015
:2up: :lalala: :laugh2: And how long ago was it when these two blockheads were gloating on how they were about to Impeach, or about to start the hearings to Impeach Donald Trump? :laugh2:
They must look like complete idiots at this point, no wonder they wont/are barely taking candid interviews anymore. :laugh:

someone needs to inform the buffoons there dare iz no ebidence !!!

Are you drunk? Seriously. Your posts are not attached to reality.

:laugh2: I,,,,Senator Al Green,,,from the great state of New Mexico,,,,am calling for the impeachment,,,of President Bush,,,,:oops-28:,,,,,,sorry,,,,,i mean President Jump,,,on the basis of dat he is white, and a racist slave owner...:laugh:

Powers?

Halle-Berry-Workout-Catwoman.jpg

:2up: :lalala: :laugh2: And how long ago was it when these two blockheads were gloating on how they were about to Impeach, or about to start the hearings to Impeach Donald Trump? :laugh2:
They must look like complete idiots at this point, no wonder they wont/are barely taking candid interviews anymore. :laugh:

You can impeach a President for most anything, it doesn't have to be an actual crime, it can be some form of misbehavior, but apparently you can get in as a Democratic congressman these days too and be a total POS. The Dems set the bar very low with Waters and Green, and keep throwing mud every which way. Too bad it all keeps coming back to hit themselves in the face.

You can impeach a President for most anything, it doesn't have to be an actual crime, it can be some form of misbehavior, but apparently you can get in as a Democratic congressman these days too and be a total POS. The Dems set the bar very low with Waters and Green, and keep throwing mud every which way. Too bad it all keeps coming back to hit themselves in the face.
every week that goes by and Trump is still President,,the more and more they are starting to look like an 8 year old sitting on the class clown seat in homeroom

every week that goes by and Trump is still President,,the more and more they are starting to look like an 8 year old sitting on the class clown seat in homeroom

Just imagine when he is still in office and doing great a YEAR from now? 2 years! 3! 4! 8!

I relish the apoplexy when like Al Gore, none of their predictions come true.

Now they have Bernie on the other side taking half their voters as well!

Democrats, better than watching reruns of the Beverly Hillbillies!

Just imagine when he is still in office and doing great a YEAR from now? 2 years! 3! 4! 8!

I relish the apoplexy when like Al Gore, none of their predictions come true.

Now they have Bernie on the other side taking half their voters as well!

Democrats, better than watching reruns of the Beverly Hillbillies!
yah,,,,I live in Florida, and according to the left, my house was supposed to be at the bottom of the sea by now.

ah,,,,I live in Florida, and according to the left, my house was supposed to be at the bottom of the sea by now.

Why do you keep telling that lie?

In general, why do conservatives on this board always lie about everything? I mean, they do understand they'll go to Hell for it, right? Despite what they think, there's no "It's okay to behave like a complete shitstain if you're attacking liberals" clause in the Bible.

You didn't answer. Why do you always lie?

You never answer. Even among conservatives, your cowardice is notable. All you do is deflect by tossing insults and posting dumb pictures.

So, are you being paid to troll and deflect? Or are you just a natural authoritarian-follower, fanatically devoted to pushing your cult's agenda?

You didn't answer. Why do you always lie?

You never answer. Even among conservatives, your cowardice is notable. All you do is deflect by tossing insults and posting dumb pictures.

So, are you being paid to troll and deflect? Or are you just a natural authoritarian-follower, fanatically devoted to pushing your cult's agenda?

394.jpg

So, do the Russians pay you by the picture?

Are you even a human? An AI bot could do what you do.

Forum List

Back